- 462

- United Kingdom
Yes please. Is that Legion's Mazda?As they raced in early 1970. Also gave some treatment to the Savanna GT (Mazda). Now physics. I can also remove all the weight (seats etc) inside if you want a real raw race car and add some internal race car stuff like extinguishers etc. Let me know.
I look forward to your version of the Nissan! I have three versions with meshes variously and awkwardly combined on some, which makes it hard to get a version that looks like yours (widened wheel arches), has working wipers, no bumpers, and a rollcage. I can get some of these features using model replacements and so on but not everything on one version. Is there a way of hiding the bumpers on the Hakosuka for example? And where are race skins to fit that version? I can't find any.
I haven't had time yet to test the versions on track yet, but do you have an opinion on which has the best physics? I never drift so I assume the DW version I got yesterday won't suit.
Thanks for your efforts to get these cars sorted.












