Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,759 comments
Nice. The car needs some more changes and fixes. Maybe in the future, I will change them
@Greg_ST is the Nissan R32 RB Pandem one of yours?
I've rescaled/repositioned the driver and added a better shifting animation and timing, and lightened to cockpit a little to reveal geometry that was getting crushed.
Assuming it's yours, are you still working on it?
If not I wouldn't mind offering it up here for a community effort to add rain glass, wipers, LODs, maybe some new skins, maybe some physics tweaks.
In a sea of cookie-cutter R32s in AC the flared wheel arches and body kit really make this one stand out.

1653507198941.png

I've rescaled/repositioned the driver and added a better shifting animation and timing, and lightened to cockpit a little to reveal geometry that was getting crushed.
If not I wouldn't mind offering it up here for a community effort to add rain glass, wipers, LODs, maybe some new skins, maybe some physics tweaks.
In a sea of cookie-cutter R32s in AC the flared wheel arches and body kit really make this one stand out.

View attachment 1154069
On another note the wheels from this would really suit the otherwise fantastic DR30 Silhouette mod as it is lacking the original rims. Is this an easy task to swap? I would try it myself if no one has time or interest to do this. If that is the case has anyone got a guide for rim swap? I did a google search but only tutorials I could find were from 2016 so probs out of date.

Dp5Asb1X4AEr03z.jpg
NF10-423.jpg
Interesting fact is that they were designed that way to force air over the brakes to keep them cool.

Last edited:
Hi All. Quick question. Does anybody who uses VR no why only some replay camera sets show in VR replays. Is there a way to use all replay camera sets in VR. They all work fine on a flat monitor. Many thanks.

On another note the wheels from this would really suit the otherwise fantastic DR30 Silhouette mod as it is lacking the original rims. Is this an easy task to swap? I would try it myself if no one has time or interest to do this. If that is the case has anyone got a guide for rim swap? I did a google search but only tutorials I could find were from 2016 so probs out of date.

View attachment 1154076
View attachment 1154079
Interesting fact is that they were designed that way to force air over the brakes to keep them cool.
I actually got myself that car from Project CARS 2/3 since it has more accurate rims closer to the real ones compared to the Forza model I converted 2 years ago (while viceversa the rest of that PC2/3 model is the contrary), I'll eventually swap out those better looking rims myself on my converted Forza model once my new PC gets built, one of the many tasks I have to achieve as part of my project to further work on that car than my attempt of last time to make it look as realistic as possible.

1653512400301.png

(Pic is from RD, this is the PC2/3 model I mention about)

I lost the ui_car.json files from the ks_ferrari_488_gt3_2020 and ks_ferrari_488_challenge_evo cars when reinstalling the game. Can someone help me?.

Last edited:

View attachment 1154069
Speaking of R32s.. 👀
Screenshot_nissan_skyline_bnr32_touring_car_ddm_gt6_r246_25-4-122-21-31-27.png

Well I was gonna say if it is, what the hell is going on because it looks terrible.
it can't be tho as the wheels are different on the Zonda to the Kunos car.

Oh and btw

skin for the zonda LM
Well I was gonna say if it is, what the hell is going on because it looks terrible.
it can't be tho as the wheels are different on the Zonda to the Kunos car.

Oh and btw

skin for the zonda LM
Is that for the Zonda R only

Started working on it the same day I resumed my work on Silverstone 2005 as a way to get in car modding as I've never got a model to correctly work in AC, and since I discovered how to extract car models from GT6 this reminded me of this car I used a lot back in the GT5's days, just an experiment, I remapped the entire model, baked AOs, graphically is not far from ready, I still need to sort out the driver animations. Could become a full WIP if I can find someone that can make proper sound and physics for it.

Anyone know anybody from the Reboot Team? I'd like to use their bridges from Lime Rock Park on Lime Rock Mountain. They just look so much better than what came with the track. I imagine it's not cool to do so without permission but I don't know how to reach out to anyone.

Original Bridge:
old_bridge.jpg

Reboot Bridge:
new_bridge.jpg

Anyone know anybody from the Reboot Team? I'd like to use their bridges from Lime Rock Park on Lime Rock Mountain. They just look so much better than what came with the track. I imagine it's not cool to do so without permission but I don't know how to reach out to anyone.

Original Bridge:
View attachment 1154170

Reboot Bridge:
View attachment 1154171
Probably doesn't fit the correct era though?

View attachment 1154069
I started to work on it again,i changed the wheels to the original one but the mod is too heavy and won't load on KSeditor.
I will post here the update with the new wheels, then you can do whatever you like
__custom_showroom_1651660873.jpg
__custom_showroom_1651660896.jpg

Last edited:
I started to work on it again,i changed the wheels to the original one but the mod is too heavy and won't load on KSeditor.
I will post here the update with the new wheels, then you can do whatever you like
View attachment 1154210View attachment 1154211
What was wrong with the original wheels on the car? They looked fine to me and (hard to tell from images, admittedly) seem to look better than the new ones you've installed above?

I actually got myself that car from Project CARS 2/3 since it has more accurate rims closer to the real ones compared to the Forza model I converted 2 years ago (while viceversa the rest of that PC2/3 model is the contrary), I'll eventually swap out those better looking rims myself on my converted Forza model once my new PC gets built, one of the many tasks I have to achieve as part of my project to further work on that car than my attempt of last time to make it look as realistic as possible.

View attachment 1154083
(Pic is from RD, this is the PC2/3 model I mention about)
Please don't forget to put out a template for it once you can, so my now dead and gone skinpack could be adapt to it :gtpflag:

What was wrong with the original wheels on the car? They looked fine to me and (hard to tell from images, admittedly) seem to look better than the new ones you've installed above?
this is the diferent the new one is for the original Silhouette from the Forza and the older one are from Pedro_b Silhouette
__custom_showroom_1653555865.jpg
__custom_showroom_1653555876.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back