Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,825 comments
Knowing their history with recent F1 cars each year, it was quite clear that RSS was aiming for a 2022 season F1 car. True, they released the X version quite early, based simply on the new rules and the FIA prototype but everyone was expecting that they will make a proper 2022 version, which they even communicated for the audience. If you think that RSS simply sat on their butts for months, then they've decided to make a 4th version of the recent F1 cars during the last few weeks, then I don't know what to say... For me it's clear that they've been working on this mod for months and even though VRC and even SimDream have overtook them with their versions, they won't throw months of work into the trash can.
By the way, what is exactly stopping you from having fun?

I agree with the fact that a mod doesn't come in weeks nor in a couple months but considering there are out there 4 of them which 2 are yours already and you quit from posting for months and you are the last vagon of the train because of what ever happened to you you have to realize that you're not gonna make it simply because you didn't had the pace so, put a step back, think if what you're going to do is necessary and worth, and try to make a plan B otherwise you'll find disappointments through some people because they wanted NEW content, not the same thing for the FIFTH time in months. I mean, big studios are a few, if then we have to expect this everytime like it happened for the indycars if you remember. That period VRC and RSS and URD put out the same car in a couple of months people started to be confused on which was better (for me vrc for example) creating chaos.
If you think there are SO MANY CARS that still didn't make it through AC I cannot even count them. Why always the same cars get choose? WHY?

I agree with the fact that a mod doesn't come in weeks nor in a couple months but considering there are out there 4 of them which 2 are yours already and you quit from posting for months and you are the last vagon of the train because of what ever happened to you you have to realize that you're not gonna make it simply because you didn't had the pace so, put a step back, think if what you're going to do is necessary and worth, and try to make a plan B otherwise you'll find disappointments through some people because they wanted NEW content, not the same thing for the FIFTH time in months. I mean, big studios are a few, if then we have to expect this everytime like it happened for the indycars if you remember. That period VRC and RSS and URD put out the same car in a couple of months people started to be confused on which was better (for me vrc for example) creating chaos.
If you think there are SO MANY CARS that still didn't make it through AC I cannot even count them. Why always the same cars get choose? WHY?
So lets say they made a car you agreed with, do you not think there would equal or more people who then are questioning why they didn't make, what is rightly or wrongly, the most relevant modern racing car today?
Your basing it on your tastes and assuming everyone lese is shouting at the moon with you.

Kunos made a whole game around one series, in fact that was how it was back in the days when games didn't have to have you trying a smorgasbord of motorsport.

I found a new car pack on the Discord channel "Adrenaline Impact" (https://discord.gg/ZXYgYkqy):

The pack includes:

HK51 P1 Toyota Supra A80, HK51 P1 Toyota MRS, HK51 P1 Toyota MR2, HK51 P1 Toyota GT86, HK51 P1 Toyota GR86, HK51 P1 Toyota GR Yaris, HK51 P1 Toyota GR Supra A90, HK51 P1 Toyota Altezza, HK51 P1 Subaru Impreza WRX STi S209, HK51 P1 Subaru
Impreza WRX STi S206, HK51 P1 Subaru Impreza WRX STi S204, HK51 P1 Subaru Impreza WRX STi GRB, HK51 P1 Subaru Impreza WRX STi GDB, HK51 P1 Subaru Impreza WRX STi GC8, HK51 P1 Nissan Skyline GTR34, HK51 P1 Nissan Skyline GTR33, HK51 P1
Nissan Skyline GTR32, HK51 P1 Nissan Silvia Spec-R S15, HK51 P1 Nissan Silvia S14, HK51 P1 Nissan Silvia S13, HK51 P1 Nissan Fairlady Z S30, HK51 P1 Nissan Fairlady 380RS Z33, HK51 P1 Nissan Fairlady 370Z Z34, HK51 P1 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, HK51 P1 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII, HK51 P1 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, HK51 P1 Mazda RX8 SE3P, HK51 P1 Mazda RX7 FD3S, HK51 P1 Mazda RX7 FC3S, HK51 P1 Mazda MX-5 ND, HK51 P1 Mazda MX-5 NC, HK51 P1 Honda S2000 Amuse, HK51 P1 Honda NSX-R NA2, HK51 P1 Honda NSX NA1, HK51 P1 Honda Integra DC5R, HK51 P1 Honda Integra DC2R, HK51 P1 Honda CRX EE8, HK51 P1 Honda Civic Si AT, HK51 P1 Honda Civic FN2, HK51 P1 Honda Civic FK8, HK51 P1 Honda Civic FK2, HK51 P1 Honda Civic FD2, HK51 P1 Honda Civic EP3, HK51 P1 Honda Civic EM1, HK51 P1 Honda Civic EK9, HK51 P1 Honda Civic EG6, HK51 P1 Honda Civic EF9 and HK51 P1, Audi A6 Avant (Police)

Version: HK51 Car Pack1 v3.0

Be careful, the file is 4.2 GB zipped and 11.4 GB unzipped.

Unfortunately the included Audi A6 police-car (with some very interesting passengers) has some problems on the track (not in showroom) with an wrong positioned rear bumper -> fixed with the changes to the ext_config.ini, see posting below by shauncurtis.

1656083846854.png

Last edited:
Now don't quote me on this, but I read somewhere that the DRM cars raised some controversy somehow, probably some 3d model taken from someone else, stuff like that.
Yeah I'm super-vague and if I'm wrong please fishslap me blue.

p.s.: I bought the mod pack and enjoyed it long before realizing few facts about the scene.
Or about those who exploit the scene.
Long before following GTP...I even bought few Ciraces crappers, shame on me. Boooo.
plus most of the italian modders do crap jobs, ciracesonline, modders squadra corse, all stuff that visually is **** and physics wise you're lucky if 10% of the job is made from their own hands

Now don't quote me on this, but I read somewhere that the DRM cars raised some controversy somehow, probably some 3d model taken from someone else, stuff like that.
Yeah I'm super-vague and if I'm wrong please fishslap me blue.

p.s.: I bought the mod pack and enjoyed it long before realizing few facts about the scene.
Or about those who exploit the scene.
Long before following GTP...I even bought few Ciraces crappers, shame on me. Boooo.

DRM Team is all their own work, but the team previously made the mod for rFactor - they upgraded all their old models and added some new one but some of the quality was a bit inconsistent between the older and newer ones, the sound a bit weak (SR God doing a great job with those ATM) and the physics were criticised from some quarters, especially the tyres IIRC (which always felt cold). Possibly it missed some other specifics of the Kunos pipeline, I'm not sure.

But they released several patches over the years and addressed most of the issues, it's a top quality 'legit' mod well deserving of the few Euros they ask for it.

Or you can spend another 4-5 euros/dollars only to support these developers, especially RSS who are affected by the russian-ukrainian conflict, and offered their products at a lowered price a month ago or so. But each to their own.

I'm more than happy with paying for original content, especially in RSS' quality, but I wouldn't pay for something I have zero interest in (and I realise you're not saying I should do).

I'd be excited if I cared in the slightest about modern single seaters, but I get the frustration seeing the same cars on a loop. That said, it's clear that it sells (and so it should), so kudos for them.

I found a new car pack on the Discord channel "Adrenaline Impact" (https://discord.gg/ZXYgYkqy):

The pack includes:

HK51 P1 Toyota Supra A80, HK51 P1 Toyota MRS, HK51 P1 Toyota MR2, HK51 P1 Toyota GT86, HK51 P1 Toyota GR86, HK51 P1 Toyota GR Yaris, HK51 P1 Toyota GR Supra A90, HK51 P1 Toyota Altezza, HK51 P1 Subaru Impreza WRX STi S209, HK51 P1 Subaru
Impreza WRX STi S206, HK51 P1 Subaru Impreza WRX STi S204, HK51 P1 Subaru Impreza WRX STi GRB, HK51 P1 Subaru Impreza WRX STi GDB, HK51 P1 Subaru Impreza WRX STi GC8, HK51 P1 Nissan Skyline GTR34, HK51 P1 Nissan Skyline GTR33, HK51 P1
Nissan Skyline GTR32, HK51 P1 Nissan Silvia Spec-R S15, HK51 P1 Nissan Silvia S14, HK51 P1 Nissan Silvia S13, HK51 P1 Nissan Fairlady Z S30, HK51 P1 Nissan Fairlady 380RS Z33, HK51 P1 Nissan Fairlady 370Z Z34, HK51 P1 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, HK51 P1 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII, HK51 P1 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, HK51 P1 Mazda RX8 SE3P, HK51 P1 Mazda RX7 FD3S, HK51 P1 Mazda RX7 FC3S, HK51 P1 Mazda MX-5 ND, HK51 P1 Mazda MX-5 NC, HK51 P1 Honda S2000 Amuse, HK51 P1 Honda NSX-R NA2, HK51 P1 Honda NSX NA1, HK51 P1 Honda Integra DC5R, HK51 P1 Honda Integra DC2R, HK51 P1 Honda CRX EE8, HK51 P1 Honda Civic Si AT, HK51 P1 Honda Civic FN2, HK51 P1 Honda Civic FK8, HK51 P1 Honda Civic FK2, HK51 P1 Honda Civic FD2, HK51 P1 Honda Civic EP3, HK51 P1 Honda Civic EM1, HK51 P1 Honda Civic EK9, HK51 P1 Honda Civic EG6, HK51 P1 Honda Civic EF9 and HK51 P1, Audi A6 Avant (Police)

Version: HK51 Car Pack1 v3.0

Be careful, the file is 4.2 GB zipped and 11.4 GB unzipped.

Unfortunately the included Audi A6 police-car (with a very interesting passenger) has some problems on the track (not in showroom) with an wrong positioned rear bumper:

View attachment 1164700

I have no clue what this does, but it stops the rear bumper from hanging out. All i did was put the active bit in.
-------------------------------- PENDENTIF START ----------------------------------------------
[WOBBLY_BIT_0]
ACTIVE=0
NAME = pendentif
CONNECTED_TO = 0, 0, 0
MAX_RANGE = 0.03
DAMPENING_LAG = 0.93
OFFSET_GAIN = 0
G_GAIN = 0.5
GRAVITY_GAIN = 0.05
G_FILTER = 0.8
DEFAULT_GRAVITY_INCLUDED_ALREADY = 1
STIFF_AXIS_STIFFNESS = 0.7
STIFF_AXIS = 0, 0, 0
-------------------------------- PENDENTIF END ------------------------------------------------

DRM Team is all their own work, but the team previously made the mod for rFactor - they upgraded all their old models and added some new one but some of the quality was a bit inconsistent between the older and newer ones, the sound a bit weak (SR God doing a great job with those ATM) and the physics were criticised from some quarters, especially the tyres IIRC (which always felt cold). Possibly it missed some other specifics of the Kunos pipeline, I'm not sure.

But they released several patches over the years and addressed most of the issues, it's a top quality 'legit' mod well deserving of the few Euros they ask for it.
I stand corrected then, thanks!
Yeah it's a very good pack, glad I got it. And SR God new soundsets are the icing on the cake.

Porsche 917LL "Living Legend" v1.0

Screenshot_porsche_917_living_legend_sx_lemans_10-6-122-18-10-6.jpg

Screenshot_porsche_917_living_legend_ks_highlands_8-6-122-10-16-46.jpg

Screenshot_porsche_917_living_legend_gt_dragontrail_24-6-122-15-37-31.jpg

Screenshot_rtm_porsche_917_liv_leg_ks_nordschleife_30-5-122-19-51-24.jpg

Introducing the Porsche 917 Living Legend

"Presented as a design study early in 2013 and showcased in 2019 to commemorate the 917's golden anniversary, the general public was teased with stunning renders and full-scale clay model of a modern design take on the legendary Porsche 917K.
Rumors have persisted that for the most trusted of (very very deep pocket) clients, this mythical "Living Legend" may really exist.

Here is what we know so far....

Built on a stronger and lighter version of the 918s carbon tub, thats about all it shares. A low-pressure turbo v8 pumping out a rumored 750bhp at more than 8000RPM, 7 speed sequential gearbox coupled to an estimated 250hp (k)ERS Hybird system with 3 modes (Sport, Race and hotlap). The 917 "LL" top speed of 370kph destroys the 918 with confidence!

With its unique active aerodynamics the 917LL mimics the heritage of the original, flaws and all. This is no race car, or is it?
A hi-tec HUD and its rear-wheel drive, the 917 "Living Legend" deserves its name and deserves to be drivin with that spirit in mind."
- M. Wood 2022

features:
  • CSP 1.76+ required
  • fully dynamic aero
  • KERS
  • adustable suspension
  • 3 way TC and ABS
  • 4k skin template included

credits:

:: DOWNLOAD ::

Last edited:
Hello, I wanted to test the csp function to change tyre texture based on the compound selected, but I have a problem.
The tyre I'm using has two different materials, one for the side and one for the tyre tread.
Ofc that makes CSP unable to work because it expect for a global tyre material with a texture that cover the side and the tyre tread at the same time.
Is there a way to merge the two material (side + tyre tread) so it makes only one material?

Thanks

So if we count the original Formula Hybrid X 2022, the X 2022 Evo, the VRC Formula Alpha and now this, that’s going to be the fourth high-tier paid 2022-spec F1 car released for Assetto Corsa.

Like my gosh guys can you make something different for once, like how about a 2022-spec Indy Lights car? Or literally anything else on four wheels that hasn’t been made yet by someone.

Like obviously the big paid mod studios are great and I love supporting them but the last year or two I’ve skipped a bunch of releases because we keep getting these duplicate projects.
Another paid one will be released tomorrow by MSF Italian Modding Team.
FAB0BB14-194D-4D24-AE7A-EE00225AADAF.jpeg

Last edited:
P2P stuff is documented here:

Example from the formula_e mod (data\digital_panels.ini):
INI:
[PUSH2PASS_LED_0]
OBJECT_NAME=_Sam_Halo_Leds
EMISSIVE=3000,3000,20000
DIFFUSE=0.75
INVERTED=0 ; IIRC this is for inverse function like the KERS in the F138
BLINK_HZ=3 ; if higher than 0, it blinks

View attachment 1164546
Thank you, much appreciated. I was kinda in the right track by looking at Kunos and RSS cars. Now I think I can finish. Cheers!

Honestly, what is that?? It seems to me that this loop only exists in your head.

Reality = welcome to the world of human beings where there are different tastes and different opinions. Some people will complain, some people will like. Some scratch mods are good, some scratch mods are bad. Some people read lists from unknown parts of the internet, some people form their own opinions.
I saw people inside that loop. It's real I fear. But this is just my opinion. Criticizing someone works sometimes is not the best you can do. Maybe for other yes.

I mean you can't take seriously a man who makes a BAD MODS list and inserts SRP Car Pack, in which some of the cars are made by some of the closest people in his circle. Man got some names like Verdes Garage (incredible quality in their recent rally cars), Chivas, SHAUN CLARKE, and a lot more that you would not believe to see them there. Just don't take it seriously, it's highly meme/trolling.
Well, many names belong in that list (obv the case of SDD) yes, but some others I don't think so... I don't know many names, but for example. I don't know why Tyrone is there. Someone who makes tracks from 0 (as far as I know) on day 1 after being announced so we can all enjoy them without waiting for there to be a converted version of Codemasters or another sim in 2 years (and let's give thank for that time). Imagine later seeing him on a boycott list because he "doesn't follow AC's pipeline" in that github wiki that might be spread to everyone in the AC community (I saw this list in the RSS discord server few days ago). Totally disgusting. Now imagine someone read that recommended list and decide not to buy Tyrone patreon.

Forget to mention that doing a list of bad people that you don't even know perfectly and talking bad about them and spread it in a public and maybe very popular and demanded document, I don't know for you guys, but for me is a little bit out of place.

Last edited:
I have a mod with the TC that doesn't work: it can be set between 1 and 10, but it never intervenes and the car spins at every acceleration, even with the tc set to 1 ...how can i fix it?
In electronics.ini do you have both PRESENT=1 and ACTIVE=1 under [TRACTION_CONTROL]

Also check the values in the traction_control.lut file

I saw people inside that loop. It's real I fear. But this is just my opinion. Criticizing someone works sometimes is not the best you can do. Maybe for other yes.
I did not say that people do not do the things you claim. I acknowledged that there are people that complain. I just think that your complaint is illogical as you are taking specific snapshots from different situations to fit into your desired loop.

I can easily say the opposite. I love this modding community because there are people that praise modders that convert from other games >> modders then create wonderful scratch mods >> people praise the scratch made mods... and the beautiful loop goes round and round. I have seen these people, so the loop exists.

It's best that I add you to my ignore list. I don't want to be pulled into your loop.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back