Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,806 comments
I saw people inside that loop. It's real I fear. But this is just my opinion. Criticizing someone works sometimes is not the best you can do. Maybe for other yes.

Well, many names belong in that list (obv the case of SDD) yes, but some others I don't think so... I don't know many names, but for example. I don't know why Tyrone is there. Someone who makes tracks from 0 (as far as I know) on day 1 after being announced so we can all enjoy them without waiting for there to be a converted version of Codemasters or another sim in 2 years (and let's give thank for that time). Imagine later seeing him on a boycott list because he "doesn't follow AC's pipeline" in that github wiki that might be spread to everyone in the AC community (I saw this list in the RSS discord server few days ago). Totally disgusting. Now imagine someone read that recommended list and decide not to buy Tyrone patreon.

Forget to mention that doing a list of bad people that you don't even know perfectly and talking bad about them and spread it in a public and maybe very popular and demanded document, I don't know for you guys, but for me is a little bit out of place.
Most kinds of personal selections or lists are, well, personal.
That's why 99% of Deejays and Veejays were considered douchebags in the music world/biz, in those distant days when music was valuable.

That modders list is oozing with personal grudges.

For those who just want a little more fun with the f1 1976 mod, here are the other versions of the Copersucar-Fittipaldi FD04 from that season plus some tweaks to the original car (smaller, lighter front wheels, no longer black).

Attachments

• CopersucarFD04_1976.png
    CopersucarFD04_1976.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 31
Porsche 917LL "Living Legend" v1.0

View attachment 1164778
View attachment 1164784
View attachment 1164782
View attachment 1164776

Introducing the Porsche 917 Living Legend

"Presented as a design study early in 2013 and showcased in 2019 to commemorate the 917's golden anniversary, the general public was teased with stunning renders and full-scale clay model of a modern design take on the legendary Porsche 917K.
Rumors have persisted that for the most trusted of (very very deep pocket) clients, this mythical "Living Legend" may really exist.

Here is what we know so far....

Built on a stronger and lighter version of the 918s carbon tub, thats about all it shares. A low-pressure turbo v8 pumping out a rumored 750bhp at more than 8000RPM, 7 speed sequential gearbox coupled to an estimated 250hp (k)ERS Hybird system with 3 modes (Sport, Race and hotlap). The 917 "LL" top speed of 370kph destroys the 918 with confidence!

With its unique active aerodynamics the 917LL mimics the heritage of the original, flaws and all. This is no race car, or is it?
A hi-tec HUD and its rear-wheel drive, the 917 "Living Legend" deserves its name and deserves to be drivin with that spirit in mind."
- M. Wood 2022

features:
  • CSP 1.76+ required
  • fully dynamic aero
  • KERS
  • adustable suspension
  • 3 way TC and ABS
  • 4k skin template included

credits:

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Wow thanks for share this great MOD

Last edited:
@ChuckBeamer You have to have in mind that each time a new update will come out there will be a new update 10 minutes after from France so you need to take drastic measures
This is an interesting theory which requires some practical testing. :lol:

163.jpg

.:: Click me ::. (No Sharemods needed, I have a daily workplace)

And now let's wait for v1.64, which will again have previews in kunos standard, bc noone can do this by his own if wanted. It's always better to comply to kunos standard even if features arent shown in preview pictures. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

View attachment 1165010

And now let's wait for v1.64, which will again have previews in kunos standard, bc noone can do this by his own if wanted. It's always better to comply to kunos standard even if features arent shown in preview pictures. :rolleyes:
He's probably thinking "this is really not cool".

Porsche 917LL "Living Legend" v1.0

View attachment 1164778
View attachment 1164784
View attachment 1164782
View attachment 1164776

Introducing the Porsche 917 Living Legend

"Presented as a design study early in 2013 and showcased in 2019 to commemorate the 917's golden anniversary, the general public was teased with stunning renders and full-scale clay model of a modern design take on the legendary Porsche 917K.
Rumors have persisted that for the most trusted of (very very deep pocket) clients, this mythical "Living Legend" may really exist.

Here is what we know so far....

Built on a stronger and lighter version of the 918s carbon tub, thats about all it shares. A low-pressure turbo v8 pumping out a rumored 750bhp at more than 8000RPM, 7 speed sequential gearbox coupled to an estimated 250hp (k)ERS Hybird system with 3 modes (Sport, Race and hotlap). The 917 "LL" top speed of 370kph destroys the 918 with confidence!

With its unique active aerodynamics the 917LL mimics the heritage of the original, flaws and all. This is no race car, or is it?
A hi-tec HUD and its rear-wheel drive, the 917 "Living Legend" deserves its name and deserves to be drivin with that spirit in mind."
- M. Wood 2022

features:
  • CSP 1.76+ required
  • fully dynamic aero
  • KERS
  • adustable suspension
  • 3 way TC and ABS
  • 4k skin template included

credits:

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Would love to see skin modders translate the Porsche 963 livery to this.

Hi Guys,

I've just got back into PC gaming (well gaming in general really) after building a new PC and with AC on sale now on Steam thought I may as well pick it up.

Would anyone be able to point me towards a a guide of modding/mod content for dummies?
I used to mod the F1 games years ago though I'm not sure if the process is even similar anymore so I'm not totally new to the process but if was explained like I was a 5 year old that would be a good start :lol:

The game itself kind of surprised me after a very quick play and looks pretty good for it's age with everything maxed out but I'm sure there is more there with mods.
I'd be more interested in single player stuff as I don't race online anymore as I simply can't commit to any time frame due to family commitments.

Thanks, Shaun.

View attachment 1165010

procar.jpg

Hi Guys,

I've just got back into PC gaming (well gaming in general really) after building a new PC and with AC on sale now on Steam thought I may as well pick it up.

Would anyone be able to point me towards a a guide of modding/mod content for dummies?
I used to mod the F1 games years ago though I'm not sure if the process is even similar anymore so I'm not totally new to the process but if was explained like I was a 5 year old that would be a good start :lol:

The game itself kind of surprised me after a very quick play and looks pretty good for it's age with everything maxed out but I'm sure there is more there with mods.
I'd be more interested in single player stuff as I don't race online anymore as I simply can't commit to any time frame due to family commitments.

Thanks, Shaun.
Hi Shaun.
It's probably just me, but you're looking for a guide for modding or a guide for content that is already here ?
For the first one, welp there are a few dudes around that know a thing or two about it, that's for sure. and I think the CM as a guide already to help for it, as a start.
For the second part, hmm, that's gonna be long, probably needs more than this little message box... Lets say, close your eyes and visualize : what type of cars you want to drive ? Which era ? Which type of track (point to point, Grade 4, 3, 1, Rally stages, Touge stages, local park, international mega-circuit ?) ? Basically, there is everything around... pretty much

Hi Shaun.
It's probably just me, but you're looking for a guide for modding or a guide for content that is already here ?
For the first one, welp there are a few dudes around that know a thing or two about it, that's for sure. and I think the CM as a guide already to help for it, as a start.
For the second part, hmm, that's gonna be long, probably needs more than this little message box... Lets say, close your eyes and visualize : what type of cars you want to drive ? Which era ? Which type of track (point to point, Grade 4, 3, 1, Rally stages, Touge stages, local park, international mega-circuit ?) ? Basically, there is everything around... pretty much
Hey mate just more of a general guide really of where to get started and how the actual process works.

Content wise I'd be open to most circuit racing but would probably be first on the lookout for 60's era F1 cars.
Thanks for the reply. 👍

Hey mate just more of a general guide really of where to get started and how the actual process works.

Content wise I'd be open to most circuit racing but would probably be first on the lookout for 60's era F1 cars.
Thanks for the reply. 👍
I wrote that a few weeks back, I think it's still relevant (just not exactly up to date) :

Vintage racing : All of Fat-Alfie's tracks, period. Also, Donington '38 by Jim Lloyd, All Sergio Loro's tracks but as they are not all free, focus on Sandevoerde, Rouen, Stardust and Djursland for the "not free". Bryar by Gary_Lapidus, very recent one, and worth it. Zolder 67 updated by Teddie, Gnoo Blas by Mike Cantwell, Kyalami '67 from RT, Lake Garnett by Thrashy, Le Mans 67 by Terra21, Longford updated, Monaco 66 by RT, Montjuic 75 from Rainmaker, Napoli from Italotracks, Nemuno Ziedas, Preluk 74, Riverside, spa 66 and pre-war, Nurburgring 67, Tocancipa and San carlos from Elias Viejo, Willow springs by Esprit3905 (but others versions are worth it too)... And I probably forgot some.

Modern racing : all of reboot Team (RT), period. also, all of Lilski and Doublezero. Also, Bikernieki, Charlotte, Chang, Croft, Oulton park, Fort Grozniy, Horsma raceway, Interlagos (by VheEth), Kyalami, Le mans, Lucca Ring, Mills metropark, Moscow Raceway by SMP, Okayama by Mitja Bonca, Oschersleben by TM-modding, Ottawa by Thrashy, Pinwheel by John Harding, Road Atlanta by JohnR, Sachsenring from Gunnar333, Shanghai Tianma, Sidi Daoui from JLCJB, Smolensk ring, Neva ring, Sveg by Leon Sutfeld, Tianjin autoworld, Tobeka, Tor Poznan, Tsukuba (I recommend Esprit3905 version, and basically all his conversions too), Virginia, and most of Chiquifreaky conversions. Aaaand I probably forgot A LOT.

You will also definitly need to put The Breathe list in your bookmark, You might also want to take a look Here and Here.

Thanks for the reply. 👍

probably the best 60s f1 mod

I wrote that a few weeks back, I think it's still relevant (just not exactly up to date) :

Vintage racing : All of Fat-Alfie's tracks, period. Also, Donington '38 by Jim Lloyd, All Sergio Loro's tracks but as they are not all free, focus on Sandevoerde, Rouen, Stardust and Djursland for the "not free". Bryar by Gary_Lapidus, very recent one, and worth it. Zolder 67 updated by Teddie, Gnoo Blas by Mike Cantwell, Kyalami '67 from RT, Lake Garnett by Thrashy, Le Mans 67 by Terra21, Longford updated, Monaco 66 by RT, Montjuic 75 from Rainmaker, Napoli from Italotracks, Nemuno Ziedas, Preluk 74, Riverside, spa 66 and pre-war, Nurburgring 67, Tocancipa and San carlos from Elias Viejo, Willow springs by Esprit3905 (but others versions are worth it too)... And I probably forgot some.

Modern racing : all of reboot Team (RT), period. also, all of Lilski and Doublezero. Also, Bikernieki, Charlotte, Chang, Croft, Oulton park, Fort Grozniy, Horsma raceway, Interlagos (by VheEth), Kyalami, Le mans, Lucca Ring, Mills metropark, Moscow Raceway by SMP, Okayama by Mitja Bonca, Oschersleben by TM-modding, Ottawa by Thrashy, Pinwheel by John Harding, Road Atlanta by JohnR, Sachsenring from Gunnar333, Shanghai Tianma, Sidi Daoui from JLCJB, Smolensk ring, Neva ring, Sveg by Leon Sutfeld, Tianjin autoworld, Tobeka, Tor Poznan, Tsukuba (I recommend Esprit3905 version, and basically all his conversions too), Virginia, and most of Chiquifreaky conversions. Aaaand I probably forgot A LOT.

You will also definitly need to put The Breathe list in your bookmark, You might also want to take a look Here and Here.

probably the best 60s f1 mod
Awesome thankyou guys, that gives me something to start on for sure. 👍

Hi Guys,

Thanks, Shaun.
Hi Shaun. A little about the content manager. He will definitely need. https://racesimstudio.com/content-manager

@Shaun here an advice from an 2019 starter. There are so much mods for AC that you must be very selective. I would advice first check out what you like and stay to that genre.
About all those review listings, like from @gutbomb at GTpl and @rustychest at Github, on what is bad & good, or the 5star ranking at Racedepartment, forget about that, use these overview pure as an handy list for downloading mods an compare these from your POV. Believe me I did my own drivings in VR, using lots of good reviewed tracks from @gutbomb listing, and some did contain graphical imperfections. On Gutbomb monitor maybe a minor aspect, only in VR a bit hilarious.

When wanting to get an payed version like a car or track, first try to get an free one an see if the modder do have the skills that are important for you, (nobody is perfect), before going the modders Patreon paywall.

When downloading a car thats not perfect, remember this car can always be used as an perfect AI opponent, as you want to play mainly single player races.

About Content Manager, SOL, PPfilters, Reshade, Fholger, SIMhub etc tools, do not use these, first step is to be familiar with the AC game itself. Additional software like the complex Content Manager can be a bit overwhelming, while wrong adjustments will spoil your race fun or can resulting in a failure.

edit: the best overview you can find about all the AC tracks, the track list from @Breathe a musthave for starters. Check out @Breathe postings as I can not publish a link only.

Last edited:
Hey guys !!
I got an inside gameplay preview on Assetto Corsa Quattro !!
Release date expected in 2037 :

Jokes aside, would you have any advice for an easy and do-able method to add more spectators on tracks ? And also, how to make it "performance friendly"... I mean, look at that film above! so many people on the hills...
I know close to nothing about 3D and track making, but instead of diving deep down into it with too many youtube videos, I would kind of try just by starting with that...

2000s 24h Le Mans update: Added #7 #8 #9 Audi Sport Team Joest and #22 #23 TV Asahi Team Dragon.

Now it is complete, hope you like it.

Hii.jpg

Hii (1).jpg

Last edited:
2000s 24h Le Mans update: Added #7 #8 #9 Audi Sport Team Joest and #22 #23 TV Asahi Team Dragon.

Now it is complete, hope you like it.

View attachment 1165053
Now it's our turn to finish it off ;)

Screenshot_dlc_audi_r8_lmp_sx_lemans_17-5-122-18-30-42.jpg

This picture is outdated atm now thanks to DavidDGA ;)
but here's what's currently been ported over, if you've played PS2/PC game or seen the race you'll know what cars are left.
all GTs (both classes) are available it's the LMP675 and 900s that have a couple of cars left.

1656163255812.png

Now it's our turn to finish it off ;)

View attachment 1165057

This picture is outdated atm now thanks to DavidDGA ;)
but here's what's currently been ported over, if you've played PS2/PC game or seen the race you'll know what cars are left.
all GTs (both classes) are available it's the LMP675 and 900s that have a couple of cars left.

View attachment 1165060
My Turn! (Might as well add to the hype)

W.I.P has started for the new skins coming! 😀
Crossover.png

Sneak Preview.jpg

Last edited:
Porsche 991 (991.2) GT3 R 2019 ACC 1.0 by crash: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2b42tezbzd908r8/crsh_porsche_gt3_2019_v1.0.rar/file

569preview.jpg

I uploaded the mod from my PC that I downloaded in the now extinct Top Race Discord. The original mod comes with directory names over 32 characters long, which causes a problem with the CM not recording mileage. I fixed this by naming it correctly. I've also put in a corrected version of the data.acd file that was made available on this topic (I don't remember the name of the member who posted it and I didn't even find the post), which fixes the original physics that makes the car bounce and suck to drive. It takes a bit of work to deal with the naming of folders and files taking care not to mess up the encryption of the data.acd file, so it's there, all ready in one package.
Unfortunately this car is almost impossible to drive, even this version. I gave up on fixing it through set up. Its a pity. :banghead:🙁

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back