Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,018 comments
Hi guys, does anybody know about a good Audi S3 (8L) mod for Assetto Corsa. The car should come with a skin template, as I would like to try out a few design ideas for our race car before putting them on the real thing.
Thanx for your help.
Dan

does anyone have any pics of the internals of the db7 gt1 lm?

7153175901_2a0a2b180b_b.jpg

11581882646_f692e72e82_o.jpg

Last edited:
does anyone have any pics of the internals of the db7 gt1 lm?

7153175901_2a0a2b180b_b.jpg

11581882646_f692e72e82_o.jpg

In case you aren’t able to find anything on the GT1, here’s the interior for the less extreme racing version of the DB7, the DB7 GT Prototype.

57D9B8B0-9503-49BF-84C1-C6AEFEBB62D2.png

Also another one here:

Last edited:
I was wondering guys if there was a way to modify the color of the trees and grass without actually retexturing a track but modifying an ext config file by inserting an HEX or RGB color code, would that be possible?

In case you aren’t able to find anything on the GT1, here’s the interior for the less extreme racing version of the DB7, the DB7 GT Prototype.

View attachment 1181277

Also another one here:

perfect, ill have to use what i can from this, my imagination and the aston parts bin

Does anyone happen to have or see the 99 version Toyota TS020? its a bit different than the 98 car , extended front splitter , smaller front brake ducts and the biggest change is that the 99 does not have the louvers on the rear bodywork and smaller ones on the front fenders , plus the reduced weight . As always thanks for the help
rrtrtt.jpg
wallpapers_toyota_gt-one_1998_1.jpg

If you are using New car, track categories and flags,
and you like doublezero's tracks, add/insert the text below to the Mods.json in this directory:
C:\Users\[-yourusername-]\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Data (User)\Track Categories

{
"name": "doublezero",
"description": "Tracks made by doublezero",
"filter": "author:doublezero",
"icon": "DOUBLEZERO.png"
},

...and add this PGN to the same folder

DOUBLEZERO.png

1659831604323.png

Last edited:
shi
Amaroo Park v1.0

View attachment 1181094
Conversion from rFactor.
Amaroo Park Raceway was a 1.9 kilometres (1.2 mi) motor racing circuit located in Annangrove, New South Wales, in the present-day western suburbs of Sydney, Australia. Opened in 1967. It was closed in 1998.
The name Amaroo comes from the Aboriginal word meaning beautiful place. (wikipedia)

-CSP required
-28 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original GPL Track by Sergio Loro and Doc Roberto and Thank you for gave me permission (Sergio Loro)
rFactor Conversion by Bud Lucas
rFactor Version 2.0 Release by David Hingston (Hingo)

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI by Eren Tuzci
logo.png, sections file by @Fanapryde
Edited textures, tweak grassfx by @Mike08
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @Mike08 , @RMi_wood

Enjoy.

NOTE: If you have shadow problems, disable "Add Mirage like reflections" under Weather FX in the CSP settings.

Converted upon request by Patreon member Con Strintzos.
Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

Thanks for converting and sharing. Just a suggestion if possible to use trees from Bathurst as this track had all Australian typical vegetation especially gum trees.
I drove this track many times and attended many race meetings there.

RELEASE RELEASE RELEASE
Honda 2&4 Project
By Blackbolt

Screenshot_nerd_honda_2and4_pr_simt_shot_7-7-122-8-58-10.png

Features:
  • Working Suspension
  • Refraction light
  • 1 bonus paint job

Credits:
  • Model - Project Cars 3
  • Sound - Just Kauser on youtube (S1000 RR sound - )
  • Physics - VRDriving
  • Technical Help - @MrDK09
  • Refraction Help - mus001
  • Notable people - @norms , @Masscot , GADU, takum1

Notes:
This car features 1 custom paintjob you can add your own paint job.
Other data and elements taken a bit from Reboot Team's BAC Mono.
If you want higher engine rev sound, just delete [AUDIO_PARAMETER_TRANSFORM] in ext_config.ini
Thanks everyone who help me.

Link:
Click Me!

Attachments

• Screenshot_nerd_honda_2and4_pr_cadwell_park_2022_7-7-122-8-35-56.png
    Screenshot_nerd_honda_2and4_pr_cadwell_park_2022_7-7-122-8-35-56.png
    347.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_nerd_honda_2and4_pr_simt_shot_7-7-122-8-59-7.png
    Screenshot_nerd_honda_2and4_pr_simt_shot_7-7-122-8-59-7.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 27
Finally trying out CSP Rain for the first time - safe to say I'm having fun
View attachment 1181341
Love that wet look. No matter what I do, and try following the instructions from SOL, I cant get the weather to show, the clouds come in, the wiper automatically goes on, the grip level is reduced, but still looks like a cloudy by dry day. :(

Last edited:
Love that wet look. No matter what I do, and try following the instructions from SOL, I cant get the weather to show, the clouds come in, the wiper automatically goes on, the grip level is reduced, but still looks like a cloudy by dry day. :(
Have you downloaded any rainfx extensions for the tracks?

You need a preview version of CSP in order for RainFX to work.
Damn this is getting so confusing. getting ready to throw this sim in the recycle bin
I have CSP 0.1.78 installed. But now I need something else? I followed the instructions in SOL.
Am nearly over it.

Last edited:
Damn this is getting so confusing. getting ready to throw this sim in the recycle bin
The custom shaders patch in content manager doesn't contain rainfx. If you search up 'Assetto Corsa RainFX' you'll find plenty of videos on it most with links to the patreon of the creator of CSP, which has the newest versions of CSP. These are designated 'preview' versions and contain the rain itself.

The custom shaders patch in content manager doesn't contain rainfx. If you search up 'Assetto Corsa RainFX' you'll find plenty of videos on it most with links to the patreon of the creator of CSP, which has the newest versions of CSP. These are designated 'preview' versions and contain the rain itself.
is everything always in video? I don't tend to watch videos because i cant have sound on in the living room, would rather read a text document, far easier for this old guy to follow. Am trying to get this all setup on my laptop, so when i get a game PC setup with a sim rig, I can get the thing working properly

Sometimes it would be incredible helpful just following the rules of RTP: Read -> Think -> Post :lol:

View attachment 1181353
wow, thanks for being a smart arse, you could have just said i missed something, but clearly I did, I already thought I had it, but clearly not. Thanks for the help, even though your arrogance was unnecessary.

Paid, installed the latest 1.79 file, still doesnt work.

Catrini - Sortino SP60S Rally Italy - rain and grass and vao and so on...

Track can be found here: https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/italy

• You should be able to copy the files straight into you assetto corsa folder as long as you have the track installed. It will ask to override - backup your track if you want to keep the original files.

• If the new grass still won't show check your assetto corsa folder: extension/textures/grass_fx. You should have a "highlands.dds" file in there, otherwise no grassFX.

Don't think there's a real rally going on on the strada provinciale so I declared it as fictional track.
It's quite a high speed stage, broken up with a few chicanes.
Visually there's not much to improve the original look, it's Sicily so the ground is burnt by the sun,
lush green grass would not help much here.

Attachments

• Catrini - Sortino SP60S.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back