Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,071 comments
I found another modding page on Facebook, but it's not required to join.

EDIT:
The page has a normal 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer of all things. Not an Evo X, but a normal lancer.

Last edited:
@safi hellie Not fully agree. Pittsburgh i.e. is a convert but in my opinion it doesn't need anything more to be added in order to be a decent track playable directly. Sometimes it just needs some more commitment and love for the game and the community. The point is that many converts are just old and need some csp love

Last edited:
This car needed a lot of love - Reworked interior, wheels, check custom exhaust and diffuser. Perfect companion to the MiniV8.

I need someone to start on a skin pack. Use current Seat 600 Hillclimb as the template. PM me with skins.

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1661021385.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1661021385.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 17
  • __custom_showroom_1661022414.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1661022414.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
That's the main problem.
Sadly, this model (NFS Heat) doesn't have any 2001 Skins.
Maybe someone can do skins? I will give the template
Someone made the ALMS skins for a different car here. Hope it is useful https://www.racedepartment.com/down...rsport-m3-gtr-inspired-bmw-z4-gt3-skin.23878/

This car needed a lot of love - Reworked interior, wheels, check custom exhaust and diffuser. Perfect companion to the MiniV8.

I need someone to start on a skin pack. Use current Seat 600 Hillclimb as the template. PM me with skins.
Hey mate,

maybe i've finded another companion

Attachments

• Immagine 2022-08-20 154415.png
    Immagine 2022-08-20 154415.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 19
@safi hellie Not fully agree. Pittsburgh i.e. is a convert but in my opinion it doesn't need anything more to be added in order to be a decent track playable directly. Sometimes it just needs some more commitment and love for the game and the community. The point is that many converts are just old and need some csp love
Must of got lost in translation as I never said that.
I only said, why would a track converter have to spend extra time doing track skins when there will be 15 of them in 24 hours of various shades of green.

The people that do that stuff 'can' make some converters think "well they will do that bit", same with steering animations etc.
Not saying it right, just saying it might be a reason.

Circuito d'Italia v1.0

View attachment 1185089
View attachment 1185091
View attachment 1185090
A fictional track composed of parts of the most famous Italian tracks in one super circuit,
combining Mugello, Imola, Monza and Vallelunga into one great 'Circuit of Italy'

features:
  • CSP v1.76+ required (likely) rain, grass, all the things
  • 30 pit/grid with AI
  • a genuine 'al dente' feel

credits:

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Anyone else getting windows defender blocking the download?
1661033388236.png

imho
Windows defender appears to be giving off a lot of false positives lately
especially when it comes to AC mods for cars and tracks

For sure use adblocker and ublock origin.

anyone have a brabham bt49 mod?

Ok..as I do in packs to make it easier, I'm finishing making small adjustments to F1(61-62-63), F1(64-65), F1(66-67)...F1(70-71 is what I intend to test on the track this weekend), F1 (72-73, with the arrival of the 73 pack it gets better, the main 72 cars are almost finished). F1(68-69, I haven't started yet but we already have some cars: Lotus 49B ( 2 versions ), 1 Matra, 1 Ferrari, generics from the "perendinator" site converted from Rfactor 2 that I will use as a base. I have and do F1 1974, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981....I'll give you a lik of a mini pack of F1 1980/1981 that I made to see how it was...on the track they are good, but surely someone could improve....because I only change some parts between cars, and often the biggest problems are in the instrument panel and rearview mirrors.

reshare as the link is gone and i would love 1981 cars?

I am in the process of modifying the S101 to become a version of the S101HB. Along the way I updated the S101 and split to two cars, 04 spec with Mugen engine and 05 spec with Judd engine.
It is in beta stage with limited testing (mostly with Le Mans) and some more skins could be made or improved.
Features are model improvements and full physics update. Animated rear wings in car setup via CSP, Real and fictional skins.
I shared with our RMS Team group and no negative feedback so should be fine to share.
Credits for the update (apart from myself):
Initial 3D work - Kamil Cader
Sounds: Mach 77
Some extra skins: RMI_Wood
Apologies if I left anyone out.

View attachment 1184359

View attachment 1184360

https://mega.nz/file/iCohURpC#_Wq93_aGMbcmu77s7Q1d9lbvdLMPj3ygGKsHR_6gUaM
I feel like I have to ask... What are the model improvements... From what I can tell, it's the same as the original JBPS-model from way back then...

Reworked Autodrome de Linas Montlhery from Legion, Philcout and TheSky
GrassFX,RainFX, New Trees, Grass and Objects, New Cams for all layouts
Sol and Pure config from CrisT86
Have Fun
DaBaeda

Download:

+Nice work butn I miss the short version with the chicanes in the oval section.

Some advice please - I'm relatively new to AC, just a few weeks in, and I've been downloading a good bunch of cars and tracks. I've noticed now with a few cars, the steering wheel rotation is out of sync with what my physical wheel controller does. Typically turning faster for these few cars (most cars are fine). Is there an editable file I can tweak this in to fix it please?
I used to have the same problem, that's because AC automatically changes the degrees of rotation according to the car. I fixed it simply using 900 degrees for all cars, AC will automatically change it to 360 if I use a formula car for example.

Update for Porsche Leipzig Track from CrisT86

Thanks to CrisT86 for his work

• New scratch made ext_config
  • New VAO (remove the old one from your track)
  • New DRS zones
  • Lights and RainFX
  • New Semaphore ini
  • New TV Cams
  • Additional ext_config for seasons (change the ext_config.ini in the extension folder - important doesn´t work
  • with CSP Patch over 1.75)
  • Download:
  • Have Fun
  • DaBaeda
  • Also updated the original link for the track

Leipzig Porsche 6.jpg

Update for Autodrome de Linas Montlhery from CrisT86

• New VAO
  • New TV Cams
  • New logo
  • Lights
  • No DRS config for all layouts
  • Additional ext_config for seasons (change the ext_config.ini in the extension folder - important doesn´t work
  • Download:
  • Have Fun
  • DaBaeda
  • Also updated the original link of the track

autodrome_de_lines_montlhery 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That was very helpful . Thank you :D

Out of all the downloads from this forum this is the first time this has cropped up.
Sharemods like hundreds of thousands of website nowdays have popup banner for the sponsor which supports the cost of running servers and sometimes, most of the time, they have some strange apps linked to them which most of the time are not a threat but sometimes they are, that's why i suggest you to use a real AV/Antimalware (personally i use ESET + Malwarebytes premium in combo with AdBlock) and sice then i never had any issue) ;)

The best AV is between the chair and the keyboard.
Of course, but on some websites you can be the best internet surfer of the history, but you can't keep everything away, unless you don't opene any website that you'r are not sure at 100% is safe ;)

Last edited:
Stop using windows defender and start using Adblocker and serious AV/Antimalware will solve all the problems ;)

Sharemods like hundreds of thousands of website nowdays have popup banner for the sponsor which supports the cost of running servers and sometimes, most of the time, they have some strange apps linked to them which most of the time are not a threat but sometimes they are, that's why i suggest you to use a real AV/Antimalware (personally i use ESET + Malwarebytes premium in combo with AdBlock) and sice then i never had any issue) ;)

Of course, but on some websites you can be the best internet surfer of the history, but you can't keep everything away, unless you don't opene any website that you'r are not sure at 100% is safe ;)
I use Ublock and JDownloader and if I use 7zip to extract I get this:
1661069530302.png

Update for Porsche Leipzig Track from CrisT86

• New scratch made ext_config
  • New VAO (remove the old one from your track)
  • New DRS zones
  • Lights and RainFX
  • New Semaphore ini
  • New TV Cams
  • Download:
  • Have Fun
  • DaBaeda
  • Also updated the original link for the track

You missed the new sections file for kurs_c ;) ...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back