Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,000 comments
RELEASE of the brand new track

LONG BEACH 1998!

This 3D-track was made by Zero-G & Racing Line Developments for rFactor. It was converted and enhanced by Rainmaker for Assetto Corsa with friendly help of ludwig6666 and DaBaeda.
Hey man, really well done!
Speaking of the Pergusa circuit, was it you who created it? I ask you why so that it is an old mod, but both the height of the curbs (too high for any GT in this configuration) and the actual length of the track needs to be reviewed because I tested it with a car identical to the one with which a friend of mine actually runs, and the difference is also four seconds on the time he recorded in reality (pole position at CIGT 2022) on the same track conditions.

A bordo 488 GT3 EVO Pergusa 2021 Highlights Pergusa 2022 full race

Last edited by a moderator:
RELEASE of the brand new track

LONG BEACH 1998!

This 3D-track was made by Zero-G & Racing Line Developments for rFactor. It was converted and enhanced by Rainmaker for Assetto Corsa with friendly help of ludwig6666 and DaBaeda.

Features:
  • competitive AI
  • replay cameras
  • working track map
  • support for hot lap mode
  • support for time attack mode
  • 26 pit boxes with working pit lane
  • new physical road mesh and vao by ludwig6666
  • GrassFX, RainFX, water shader and extra cams by DaBaeda

Get always the latest version here:

View attachment 1185078
View attachment 1185079View attachment 1185080
View attachment 1185081
View attachment 1185082
The late Gonzalo "Gonchi" Rodriguez and I thank you warmly for this thrilling track.

It's a pleasure to drive it with the powerful and overboosted 1999 Formula Indy car by VRC, It's really exciting and amazing, even if the track is short (and this is not a criticizism).
I love the bumps generated in some parts of this city track, they participate to the challenge and the immersion.

Thanks a lot again to all the people involved in this project.;)

Cheers. :cheers:

Last edited:
[RELEASE] Datsun 280 Legend | 1.1 (TGN)

Specs:
Power: 331 kW (550 Bhp) @ 8200rp/m
Weight: 900 kg
0-100 km/h: N/A
Vmax= 300km/h +

Features:
Ambient Occlusion
Custom Shaders Patch 1.78+
RefractionFX
RainFX
Functional Wipers
Detailed Enginebay
Hood Animation
Content Manager Paintshop
Light Effects
CM Lods

Special Thanks To,
Hijacked, MoulagaZzZ & Prvvy

Download Link [FREE]

5006EDD0-31BD-4663-8D60-7999B8F597AD.jpeg

Reworked Autodrome de Linas Montlhery from Legion, Philcout and TheSky
GrassFX,RainFX, New Trees, Grass and Objects, New Cams for all layouts

Thanks to CrisT86 for his work
  • New VAO
  • New TV Cams
  • New logo
  • Lights
  • No DRS config for all layouts
  • Additional ext_config for seasons (change the ext_config.ini in the extension folder - important doesn´t work
  • with CSP Patch over 1.75)
Have Fun
DaBaeda

Download:

Attachments

• autodrome_de_linas-montlhery 1.jpg
    autodrome_de_linas-montlhery 1.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 34
  • autodrome_de_linas-montlhery 5.jpg
    autodrome_de_linas-montlhery 5.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 37
  • autodrome_de_linas-montlhery 4.jpg
    autodrome_de_linas-montlhery 4.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 34
  • autodrome_de_linas-montlhery 3.jpg
    autodrome_de_linas-montlhery 3.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 36
  • autodrome_de_linas-montlhery 2.jpg
    autodrome_de_linas-montlhery 2.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 33
  • autodrome_de_lines_montlhery 6.jpg
    autodrome_de_lines_montlhery 6.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
The late Gonzalo "Gonchi" Rodriguez and I thank you warmly for this thrilling track.

It's a pleasure to drive it with the powerful and overboosted 1999 Formula Indy car by VRC, It's really exciting and amazing, even if the track is short (and this is not a criticizism).
I love the bumps generated in some parts of this city track, they participate to the challenge and the immersion.

Thanks a lot again to all the people involved in this project.;)

Cheers. :cheers:

Thank you too for your kind words. By the way there is a optional file in the track folder (_extras) for even more bumps, if you like it tricky.

Always loved the Osterreichring, and Terra21's versions(chicane and no chicane) seem to to be the best out there.

Here are some 1980s-spec broadcast TV cams to go with it.

oesterreichring1979 Broadcast TV Cameras:

Last edited:
Can't wait for the 2011 after !
there's already a 2011 mod although I do find it made it the lazy way (2012 driver skin and 2012 steering wheel as well as some cars that have some problems like the lotus). I'm only planning on converting the F150 from Ferrari virtual academy, fixing the lotus and have the correct steering wheel on it and redoing the McLaren

Yeah i'll get that removed!
I've done 5 uk oval tracks and on about 15 cars in various states.
I guess i'll calm down at some point and relax and just start on one and stick with it.

Next release is the classic hot rods as now have permission from the modders of it on rfactor.

That is 5 tracks and 5 cars. And bonus of mini stoxx as well.
lookin forward to this getting released

[RELEASE] Datsun 280 Legend | 1.1 (TGN)

Specs:
Power: 331 kW (550 Bhp) @ 8200rp/m
Weight: 900 kg
0-100 km/h: N/A
Vmax= 300km/h +

Features:
Ambient Occlusion
Custom Shaders Patch 1.78+
RefractionFX
RainFX
Functional Wipers
Detailed Enginebay
Hood Animation
Content Manager Paintshop
Light Effects
CM Lods

Special Thanks To,
Hijacked, MoulagaZzZ & Prvvy

Download Link [FREE]

View attachment 1185131
Such a shame that no effort whatsoever has gone into finding an appropriate steer.ksanim or shift.ksanim to suit the car, or even scaling/repositioning the ill-fitting driver so that... oh, I give up.
Seems that detailed engine bays and hood animations are more important these days than having a driver that doesn't seem to be driving a totally different car.

Last edited:
Such a shame that no effort whatsoever has gone into finding an appropriate steer.ksanim or shift.ksanim to suit the car, or even scaling/repositioning the ill-fitting driver so that... oh, I give up.
Seems that detailed engine bays and hood animations are more important these days than having a driver that doesn't seem to be driving a totally different car.
Seems AC as a lot of "photographers" who dont care about physics or anything else

Seems AC as a lot of "photographers" who dont care about physics or anything else
steering animations are different kettle of fish, i don't have a wheel on display (my TX wheel is my wheel) its removed so any wheel is pointless really to me and whether the drivers hands fit it properly.
That's not to say i don't care about others, more that its not always just because cars of photo mules.

I also don't really need mirrors as I don't see them anyway such is how my screen is set up.
VR is the place where everything has to be spot on though, like everything.

Last edited:
Could you perhaps expand on what you're seeing?
Of course! Possibly there are some more details to correct but, apart from the fact that the rear of the cars in front of me does not look very detailed (yes, I'm very bad driver and everyone beats me) the most important thing is that seems that the tires don't touch the asphalt and the wheels don't cast a shadow, so it gives a bit of an impression that the car floats. At least, on my pc...

Last edited:
Any chance anyone has made a good set of LODs for the V8Corsa mod? Search isn't giving me any joy.

Disregard: post from this thread a few weeks ago had what I needed.

I've tried your solution but problem still exists. :( First half of a lap looks fine, but when AI joins ex. practise I've got temporary fps drops (1-3 per lap).
I had the same issue. Added the LODs, replaced the collider with the Kunos AMG GT3, deleted a bunch of extra skins. No luck. Removed the Mustang from the grid and the stutters seem to be gone. Will do some more troubleshooting.

Last edited:
Oooo.. Could you point me to that Fiat/Abarth/whatever mod, please?

Update: Found it. Ninja'd myself. 🤡
Sorry mate, been away for a bit - Its on the Rally site under Hillclimb - Seat 600.

Can anyone make a few racing skins for the Seat 600 please?

Last edited:
Because the original was RHD. Yes, it was an actual car....
I know, I know... Just was kidding, because every time that someone presents an old Mini, some of us pray for a left hand steering wheel... but seems that find a lhd classic Mini in Assetto Corsa it's like running into a rainbow painted unicorn... 😜

Last edited:
steering animations are different kettle of fish, i don't have a wheel on display (my TX wheel is my wheel) its removed so any wheel is pointless really to me and whether the drivers hands fit it properly.
That's not to say i don't care about others, more that its not always just because cars of photo mules.

I also don't really need mirrors as I don't see them anyway such is how my screen is set up.
VR is the place where everything has to be spot on though, like everything.
There was a modder who replied that he never drives at night when questioned why his cars didn't have working headlights.
I wish these people would just keep their half-assed mods private and save us all time and bandwidth.

There was a modder who replied that he never drives at night when questioned why his cars didn't have working headlights.
I wish these people would just keep their half-assed mods private and save us all time and bandwidth.
But then that same mod would get posted up as a picture or a youtube video and then you get the grief that happened few days ago over that Japanese youtuber who showed his mods but with no link.

I don't disagree with you, other than telling people they can't upload mods is a bit unfair because most stuff is fixable and that is how we end up with a good finished product.
You get modders who get stuff into the game, then you have a side group who change stuff add stuff and that is what is so great.

Its a very bold statement basically telling people to keep stuff private.

You also see this at the track section, refusing to update for doing simple corrections, like shimmering, wrong brake marks on the tarmac or black lines above trees. Answer from these specific modders, even when other members are publishing the DIY corrections, “sorry I do not use CSP” or “sorry I do not use VR” blabla.

So my thanks, for all the guys who are doing the rework, corrections and/or enhancing the track, while being abandoned by the original modder.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back