• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,066 comments
1661931951915.png

1661931971475.png

1661932003669.png

1661932056403.png

Nissan R32 JTCC (V.1) "Full&Base Model"
__custom_showroom_1661858787.jpg

Car model&parts etc... from 3 different games(Assetto Corsa, Gran Turismo, Project Cars) it is a little similar to the Assetto Corsa's Alfa Romeo 155 TI V6
-Rain ready
-Night ready
-24 skins, from various authors and myself
-Some extension configs"more in the future"

The car is not perfect I know, but I will try my best
Engine sound is not that great, I know, if you find something better let me know too.
More changes&updates if the future

Thanks to all that helped me and all those supporting (Patreon, Youtube, etc...)

If you can change something do it but share it with the others too.

DELETE
any previous beta version before adding this one

Download it for free:patreon
__custom_showroom_1661858594.jpg
__custom_showroom_1661858614.jpg
__custom_showroom_1661858631.jpg
__custom_showroom_1661858651.jpg
Screenshot_nissan_r32_jtcc_industrial_30-7-122-14-49-29.jpg
Screenshot_nissan_r32_jtcc_industrial_30-7-122-14-49-46.jpg
Screenshot_nissan_r32_jtcc_spa_30-7-122-13-45-32.jpg

Last edited:
There are some people in a car over there. That is their car.
Reminds me of a joke my mate said once in school. We were in a law class, and the textbook had a picture of some women in the 1940's or something coming out of court. Teacher asked why they could be in jail and my mate responds:
"They're there for showing their ankles."

Col Alvaro Hillclimb France - rain and grass and vao and so on...

Track can be found here: https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/copia-di-spain-portugal

• You should be able to copy the files straight into you assetto corsa folder as long as you have the track installed. It will ask to override - backup your track if you want to keep the original files.

• If the new grass still won't show check your assetto corsa folder: extension/textures/grass_fx. You should have a "highlands.dds" file in there, otherwise no grassFX.

Attachments

• col_alvaro.zip
    804.2 KB · Views: 15
Have you checked his ext_config.ini? He has 87 different Events for this track!!!!!!! And 20 different sfx-sound-files. I am not surprised that the performance on this track is very poor.

On the other side the Grass_FX is not working properly. To fix that add ?GRAS? and ?SAND? to the GRASS_MATERIALS.
I already deleted that track, since I still use the GTR2 conversion which is not that bad, but thanks for your hint. Maybe worth another try. Before deleting the track I deleted the sfx folder completely already, the applause from the crowd was louder than my own engine.

Hi Ceky's Porsche 911 992 gt3 rs 2023 mod still doesn't work for me I tried on content manager I run a trial and I get a message that says canceled the game crashed Required DLC might be missing. Then another message accompanied with unexpected error: unfortunately assetto corsa has crashed some general tipsthat might help: try different car on track rest CSP settings to default for a test try a different version of CSP verifying ac's integrity might help if some files got damaged (it wouldn't remove new cars or tracks )

your CSP version is 0.1.78 detailed report would you like to see it

Need a little help:
I want to use the RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 cars, but I want them as seperate cars.
So I copied the folder 8 times, deleted the skins that I don't need, rename the folder to teamnames (Red Bull, Alpha Tauri, etc..).

After that I renamed the kn.5-file to match the folder name.
In the SFX folder I renamed the BANK file and in the GUIDs.txt I changed the name to correct the reference.

However, if I want to drive the car I still get a error message: "LOD list is missing"
What does that mean?
Did I forget something?

Need a little help:
I want to use the RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 cars, but I want them as seperate cars.
So I copied the folder 8 times, deleted the skins that I don't need, rename the folder to teamnames (Red Bull, Alpha Tauri, etc..).

After that I renamed the kn.5-file to match the folder name.
In the SFX folder I renamed the BANK file and in the GUIDs.txt I changed the name to correct the reference.

However, if I want to drive the car I still get a error message: "LOD list is missing"
What does that mean?
Did I forget something?
1661946747229.png

In each car, pack data on CM.
then, see lods.ini at data folder, then change each "FILE =" and match your .kn5 name

edit: don't forget to delete your old data.acd

Last edited:
View attachment 1188740

In each car, pack data on CM.
then, see lods.ini at data folder, then change each "FILE =" and match your .kn5 name

edit: don't forget to delete your old data.acd
Thanks, but my lods.ini file looks like this:

[CSCLJHT_FKf
DKOTAPCL[Z_JUI><7<_HRB\HNXQNb
LMY[8O?J_TN=]IC:71
ÿ;+/;.59+1,6%.2+,./.0//(8+7$67
`NW;`ALfþ>ON@:ldzphoxepancrat(gm:
/.3(;$67/.9+-55+4.,/6%-52#'8*_RU9d2a
EIQM4fksmuiUkc{gvhn[3+=,,ni:JK@&KUHD84]SDI^*fJKP<=ei~ipledmrgmt``*074_KQK[C.gp/ALG,5DZS93; WPTAb.ZLG@J>lhweuqhTl{brhi_:-08YPY@X=9fn1
TJ=07 XP\=4>+
]KCI]._ÿJKO:Akh~hxxafiu]rt`X)066XPJK[D,kv.IXC.12TTH:<04/ÿ

Thanks, but my lods.ini file looks like this:

[CSCLJHT_FKf
DKOTAPCL[Z_JUI><7<_HRB\HNXQNb
LMY[8O?J_TN=]IC:71
ÿ;+/;.59+1,6%.2+,./.0//(8+7$67
`NW;`ALfþ>ON@:ldzphoxepancrat(gm:
/.3(;$67/.9+-55+4.,/6%-52#'8*_RU9d2a
EIQM4fksmuiUkc{gvhn[3+=,,ni:JK@&KUHD84]SDI^*fJKP<=ei~ipledmrgmt``*074_KQK[C.gp/ALG,5DZS93; WPTAb.ZLG@J>lhweuqhTl{brhi_:-08YPY@X=9fn1
TJ=07 XP\=4>+
]KCI]._ÿJKO:Akh~hxxafiu]rt`X)066XPJK[D,kv.IXC.12TTH:<04/ÿ
that's because you unpack the data after you clone the cars.

you should unpack the data before you clone the cars.

but, you can unpack data on your original cars then copy to your clone cars.

Hi Ceky's Porsche 911 992 gt3 rs 2023 mod still doesn't work for me I tried on content manager I run a trial and I get a message that says canceled the game crashed Required DLC might be missing. Then another message accompanied with unexpected error: unfortunately assetto corsa has crashed some general tipsthat might help: try different car on track rest CSP settings to default for a test try a different version of CSP verifying ac's integrity might help if some files got damaged (it wouldn't remove new cars or tracks )

your CSP version is 0.1.78 detailed report would you like to see it
Something similar happened to me with random mods (not with that Porsche, since it was not available yet). I tried everything; change CSP version, drivers, reload mods... and nothing worked.

Suddenly one day the PC crashed, letting the graphics card deconfigurated in factory state; I reinstalled the latest stable drivers and everything was magically fixed... 🙄

Good luck!

Last edited:
I already deleted that track, since I still use the GTR2 conversion which is not that bad, but thanks for your hint. Maybe worth another try. Before deleting the track I deleted the sfx folder completely already, the applause from the crowd was louder than my own engine.
I have deleted the files sc_jarama_grass*.kn5 from the main folder. I now have FPS like I have on all other tracks. Also races are no longer a problem for me. The missing grass does not really bother me.

Last edited:
I have deleted the files sc_jarama_grass*.kn5 from the main folder. I now have FPS like I have on all other tracks. Also races are no longer a problem for me. The missing grass does not really bother me now.
Instead of showing some constructive feedback like that, as you just gave here, the OA of the mod only answers that he has no issues, it must be related to our own PC. Seems this guy is a strange one, claiming all of his "mods" are scratch made, which I highly doubt. Don´t think you can achieve that visual quality only with RTB and "Google Earth" as he is claiming...

Edit: all of his mods are deleted from RD. :gtpflag: :dunce:

Last edited:
Instead of showing some constructive feedback like that, as you just gave here, the OA of the mod only answers that he has no issues, it must be related to our own PC. Seems this guy is a strange one, claiming all of his "mods" are scratch made, which I highly doubt. Don´t think you can achieve that visual quality only with RTB and "Google Earth" as he is claiming...

Edit: all of his mods are deleted from RD. :gtpflag: :dunce:
I know what you mean. Not everyone plays at 1080p. :lol: I hope it brings you the desired success. I have tested the race with 20 cars without LODs.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back