Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,778 comments
Can anyone help me figure out how to get rid of these two plusses? I think I started seeing them while using Pure 0.155 (I'm now using 0.165), but it's not likely related. I think these marks are assigned to an aspect of the driver face or helmet.

Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• Screenshot_as_porsche_935_2019_spa_11-2-123-16-12-11-accum.jpg
    Screenshot_as_porsche_935_2019_spa_11-2-123-16-12-11-accum.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Can anyone help me figure out now to get rid of these two plusses? I think I started seeing them while using Pure 0.155 (I'm now using 0.165), but it's not likely related. I think these marks are assigned to an aspect of the driver face or helmet.

Thanks for any help!
They are visible when you have the editor for driving camera active. Deactivate that app and the + sybmols disappear.

They are visible when you have the editor for driving camera active. Deactivate that app and the + sybmols disappear.
1678570581483.png

Okay.. is that one of these ones? I've always set up screenshots with both the Photo Mode app and the Camera Editor app with no issues, but maybe I have something else switched on without being aware of it.

Edit... oh.... I think I know what you mean: the driver eyes positioner tool! I HAVE started leaving it active while driving, as I use it all the time when testing new cars. A bit weird that it stays visible even during a replay.. oh well! I'll test that now, but that should be it. Thanks!

Last edited:
View attachment 1238659

Okay.. is that one of these ones? I've always set up screenshots with both the Photo Mode app and the Camera Editor app with no issues, but maybe I have something else switched on without being aware of it.

Edit... oh.... I think I know what you mean: the driver eyes positioner tool! I HAVE started leaving it active while driving, as I use it all the time when testing new cars. A bit weird that it stays visible even during a replay.. oh well! I'll test that now, but that should be it. Thanks!
It is that indeed.

View attachment 1238659

Yep. I have a button mapped on my button box that cycles through the different screens of HUDs. One HUD (my 'setup' HUD) has that tool permanently visible (to quickly adjust 'seating position'), but I can hide it quickly by cycling to my 'driving' HUD.

Yep. I have a button mapped on my button box that cycles through the different screens of HUDs. One HUD (my 'setup' HUD) has that tool permanently visible (to quickly adjust 'seating position'), but I can hide it quickly by cycling to my 'driving' HUD.
Interesting.
I change huds using the four little squares at the bottom of the app bar (rights side of the screen). Your solution seems to be much easier. Where can this option be found ?

shi
Groeninghe Park v1.0

View attachment 1238175
Fictional circuit.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam
-2 layouts

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by fiedel
-Attempts to contact him have gone unanswered. Thank you for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Rain FX by @twobegreen
background, cameraman, tree, tent and some textures by kunos
Low poly RVs by Rigel:
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @Masscot , @Fanapryde , @twobegreen

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

Great work, and I love this track!

HOWEVER...

There are two "glitches" in the road mesh near the end of the track. One, a VERY sharp bumb, can cause a car to "buck and spin," even at low speed, and the other, you can hear a collision and feel it. I was driving the new MNBA McLaren 600LT Spider MSO on the GT track, and the first sharp bump can cause it to completely loose control and spin. It's a low-speed corner, and the road mesh can cause the front end to pop up, then the rear, completely off the surface of the track.

I can provide a replay video if needed.

Just bringing it to your attention because overall, I really like this track and the work you put into it.

Last edited:
My first race in the "Champions Career Mode"..to test the F1 and Sports Cars ( Endurance, Targa Florio, Mille Miglia ), both the originals and the fictitious cars that I'm making (within my possibilities until someone develops something more complete ).

Preferably racing with the champions of each decade in F1 (and the main winning cars in Sports Cars/Tourism/GranTurismo/Endurance/Prototypes/Formula).

At first the year 1950, but nothing prevents you from doing it at the same time (1960, 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000....etc) and if possible do some special tests for each decade for other categories, like Indianapolis (USAC) , CART, IndyCar ), Nascar (several decades), IMSA/GrandAm/ALMS, WTCC/WTCR, BTCC, DTM, V8 Supercars, SuperGT, GT1, GT2, GT3, Stock Car Brazil, F-Ford, F3, F2...who knows WRC/Dakar ...the sky is the limit (even other simulators will have to be used).
In that race, G.Farina (AI) got the better of J.Fangio ( on board )

TV Cam

I have a doubt about your new versions RSR and GT2,
Are they racing version or street version (maybe RSR and GT2 are just racing names but it's not very clear when you search on google ... ) ?
Thanks !
Zoffty is working on the race versions. 1) Porsche 964 Carrera RSR 3.8, 2) Porsche 964 Bi-Turbo

HOWEVER...

There are two "glitches" in the road mesh near the end of the track. One, a VERY sharp bumb, can cause a car to "buck and spin," even at low speed, and the other, you can hear a collision and feel it. I was driving the new MNBA McLaren 600LT Spider MSO on the GT track, and the first sharp bump can cause it to completely loose control and spin. It's a low-speed corner, and the road mesh can cause the front end to pop up, then the rear, completely off the surface of the track.

Just bringing it to your attention because overall, I really like this track and the work you put into it.
I've now driven the track in the same car and couldn't find any problems. I can remember that during the test phase someone also had this problem on the track. However, some others (including me) could not reproduce these difficulties. And he had only been able to identify these problems on one PC - these difficulties did not occur on another computer. We then came to the conclusion that it could be due to a setting. However, this has never been 100% confirmed. 🤷‍♂️

HOWEVER...

Same as @twobegreen
I did lots of laps with lots of different cars during the testing phase, and found no issues.
Just installed the car you used, did some laps, no issues either.

Last edited:
My first race in the "Champions Career Mode"..to test the F1 and Sports Cars ( Endurance, Targa Florio, Mille Miglia ), both the originals and the fictitious cars that I'm making (within my possibilities until someone develops something more complete ).

Preferably racing with the champions of each decade in F1 (and the main winning cars in Sports Cars/Tourism/GranTurismo/Endurance/Prototypes/Formula).

At first the year 1950, but nothing prevents you from doing it at the same time (1960, 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000....etc) and if possible do some special tests for each decade for other categories, like Indianapolis (USAC) , CART, IndyCar ), Nascar (several decades), IMSA/GrandAm/ALMS, WTCC/WTCR, BTCC, DTM, V8 Supercars, SuperGT, GT1, GT2, GT3, Stock Car Brazil, F-Ford, F3, F2...who knows WRC/Dakar ...the sky is the limit (even other simulators will have to be used).
In that race, G.Farina (AI) got the better of J.Fangio ( on board )

TV Cam

What cars do you use for your 1950 grid.

Hi. Do you know a way to change how many desktops to be there? to cycle all the time through 4 desktops is pointless if I use only 2 for example.
I don't think you can change it from 4. No reason you couldn't make 1 and 3 the same layout, and 2 and 4, so you only ever cycle between the two layouts though. This page to setup in CM:

Capture.PNG

I don't think you can change it from 4. No reason you couldn't make 1 and 3 the same layout, and 2 and 4, so you only ever cycle between the two layouts though. This page to setup in CM:

View attachment 1238756
Yeah but I have to setup 2-2, thought there is a simpler way to resolve. And in the meantime I was thinking that maybe 3 would be good too (one that is almost empty, one with technical setups and one with Sol apps, object inspector etc.). And then your way is not working. So I'll have an empty 4th page. But thank you anyway. I'll try live with this "humongous" problem :)

Yeah but I have to setup 2-2, thought there is a simpler way to resolve. And in the meantime I was thinking that maybe 3 would be good too (one that is almost empty, one with technical setups and one with Sol apps, object inspector etc.). And then your way is not working. So I'll have an empty 4th page. But thank you anyway. I'll try live with this "humongous" problem :)
Fill the fourth page with all available apps. You never know when you might need one for a quick check/change… :lol:

Don't download during the rush hour at RD. In the morning (european time) it's no problem to download at full speed for me.

And one big request to all modders ( @DavidDGA ). Please use BETTER COMPRESSION for your files that you upload to RD, because the download at rush hour is so terribly slow. Using 7ZIP and the best compression setting possible on my 8 year old PC with 16 GB RAM, the 2005 FIA GT skinpack is only 104 MB instead of 368 MB. Compression took 7 minutes on my old PC, but unpacking takes only a few seconds, as with the original archive.
Thank you!
Yeah I wasn't happy about the size of the file, but I had the concern if more compression on the zip would affect quality on the files when uncompressed (maybe it has nothing to do with it but I don't know, I'll check). If not, I will use better compression and reupload it again for future downloads. Thank you!

Hello,

I'm trying to give some cars their "official" specs. But, some cars do have, in real conditions, an electronic speed limiter.
That is, you can push them to the rev limits for most gears but not for the highest ones.
Does anybody know how I could do this ?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back