Assetto Corsa Red Pack and Porsche Pack Volume 2 Now Available on PS4 & Xbox One

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by GTPNewsWire, Jan 4, 2017.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. IngRobNy

IngRobNy

I'm really looking forward to this DLC :) lots of great ferraris to race with.

3. ribloGT

ribloGT

dont forget the old Formula1 Maserati and the 488 GT3 and the Maserati GT4... and Spielberg Redbull RIng...
    Amazing cars and an amazing track...

4. boxster233

boxster233

This is the only DLC I don't have on PC. I bought the Season Pass on Console before I switched to PC. Will be glad to try this on console. It has been excluded from all DLC sales on Steam sadly.

IngRobNy likes this.
  5. killerjimbag

killerjimbag

Well,2017 is starting off great,so far. All we need is an update for private lobbies. Good job Kunos!:bowdown:

6. IngRobNy

IngRobNy

Oh wow, i did forget about that :O, just searched google for the Maserati GT4 and it's a beautiful car :).

Maserati_GranTurismo_MC_GT4__1_-8658-1200-800-80-c.jpg

breyzipp, sgohsixthree, m8h3r and 7 others like this.
  7. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

Porsche Pack Vol II is due next week too. Why it wasn't mentioned by 505 Games is odd but their community admin told me on the official forum it arrives next week with Red Pack as previously announced.

I cannot wait!

8. Punknoodle

Punknoodle

I'm curious as to what their solution is for the button mapping in the F1...

9. Sounds great too, cant wait for the Masser F1s. Also great that we are getting another track, so tired of GT3 at Spa. I'm sure RBR will be popular online .

Only thing i can think of is pushing one of the sticks in and it remaps buttons momentarily, or maybe touch pad is used instead of using it to change view. We shall see.

IngRobNy likes this.
  10. GranTurismo guy

GranTurismo guy

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodphmygodohmygod.

Ok I think got them all out. Was not expecting that.

IngRobNy likes this.
  11. Orayani

Orayani

IngRobNy likes this.
  12. mikronimo

mikronimo

I hoped for the Huracan street version, but, well, i can get enough of this DLC...

13. Schmiggz

Schmiggz

14. Spitfire77

Spitfire77

I already see the Red Pack on the NA PSN store $9.99.. has anyone tried to download it yet to see if it will work before next weeks update?

15. OooAhh Cantona

OooAhh Cantona

I doubt it will work. I assume the car data will be in the patch next week. The DLC will unlock the data.

But I'll try it when I get home.

Spitfire77 likes this.
  16. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

You may be able to download it but the car data won't be available until the update on Tuesday. The Store item is just the unlock.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    Nielsen and Spitfire77 like this.
  17. Spitfire77

Spitfire77

I get it works that way.. just hope it doesn't cause some extra confusion and frustration for some people... for the average user if they see it and buy it and it downloads, they are going to expect it to work and it won't.

Oh well.. bring on next week! Till then I just got the Porsche pack and will be giving them a go over the weekend.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  18. sgohsixthree

sgohsixthree Premium

Saw The Red Pack on the store and was expecting an update to the game, but nothing. Might have made for a great weekend. I understand throwing around the 'they're a small studio' argument, but at some point a company needs to set some standards and attempt to not look like amateurs.

19. killerjimbag

killerjimbag

Tuesday my friend,and the second Porsche pack too.

20. sgohsixthree

sgohsixthree Premium

I know, and seeing it available was exciting, but it was short lived when i realized I couldn't play it.

21. killerjimbag

killerjimbag

You can on Tuesday.

22. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

The content was released on the Store early by Sony not Kunos.

danardif1 and BrainsBush like this.
  23. danardif1

danardif1

Except that Sony run the PS Store and what is listed on it.

killerjimbag likes this.
  24. sgohsixthree

sgohsixthree Premium

How often does this happen? Do companies not have control over their release windows? I haven't seen this before, late yes, but never early waiting on a game patch. Project Cars always had their game patched a week or few days before DLC was available.

25. TexasTyme214

TexasTyme214

I think the Ferrari FXX has these mapped already. They (MGU functions) replace the ABS and TCS buttons.

26. NISM0_SKYLINE

NISM0_SKYLINE

I guess I should've came here before I bought the Red Pack just to find out they're not in my game.

Bonio71 likes this.
  27. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Staff Emeritus

28. Ryan81

Ryan81

Great stuff. After 6 long months, the Red Pack is finally here! Booyah baby! :cheers::censored:

Plus, more Porsches! January's been a good month with the new Horizon 3 pack and these two for AC. Long may it continue!

mister dog, boxster233 and IngRobNy like this.
  29. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Staff Emeritus

I've only had the chance to fling the GT3 RS around (at the 'Ring), but so far, it's been good. Very planted, though the engine seems quite muted to me.

IngRobNy likes this.
  30. Magdelayna

Magdelayna

Red Bull Ring looks pretty good,one of my favourite tracks and settings,will be my 'go to' car testing circuit....some of the older Porsches are crazy machines,a real handful!

I like the hybrid Le Mans,handles very much like the Pcars Le Mans cars. Just goes to show SMS had them pretty accurate. They are cars 'on the edge' but once you nail laps they are very satisfying.

2clickswest and IngRobNy like this.