Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,606 comments
Saw on old episode of Top gear during my day off and got inspired. I had to make and drive something like that, only a few hours work into it so far. Only used a PS3 controller and very cold, slippery track conditions with it so far.

Last edited:
You modeled all of that in 1 day?! Holy crap...

Ha! No.

I was more clear in the modding thread, I have a few mod vans that I downloaded in the past. I've used one of those models and got to work on everything physics/handling/tuning wise.

Ha! No.

I was more clear in the modding thread, I have a few mod vans that I downloaded in the past. I've used one of those models and got to work on everything physics/handling/tuning wise.
Ohhh...My mistake. :P :D I was gonna say, if you're that fast of a 3d Modeller, could you take 10 minutes and whip me up a Murcielago? :lol:

Blue and white car can catch on fire and fall off a cliff.....older mod but trying out the Super GT's for the first time at Okayama. Driving the NSX - once the thing steps out its insta slapper unless your quick enough. Great car and track combo.

Let's get back on Assetto Corsa after a long time. Alfa Romeo tipo 33 stradale on Monza 1966, Grip on Old - 88%. The car was either understeerish or oversteerish, depending on how you attack the entrance of the corners, was not a simple task to find a good balance with the driving, and there is still a good room for an improvement.

Hope you enjoy.

I posted a similar video a long time ago, but I have so many more F1 mods now. Can only fit 35 cars on RBR which is just a fraction of the available mods out there today.
Maybe I'm all alone on this, but after a nice session on the virtual track, I like to grab a smoke/drink, set up a nice camera position and turn up the headphones while I sit back, watch and listen. Total bliss for me after a day of work.

Maybe I'm all alone on this, but after a nice session on the virtual track, I like to grab a smoke/drink, set up a nice camera position and turn up the headphones while I sit back, watch and listen. Total bliss for me after a day of work.
I sometimes do that with a grid of GT3 cars. I just place the camera with F7. Can hear the noise even when they're on the other side of the track. Very cool. :)

I sometimes do that with a grid of GT3 cars. I just place the camera with F7. Can hear the noise even when they're on the other side of the track. Very cool. :)
There is this mod track....I'm probably wrong, but I think it's just called "Golf Course" or something like that. Anyway, one time I had inadvertently hit F7 when trying to watch a replay of my Countach...I think it was the Countach. Yeah, it must have been. Well, that doppler effect - the far off sound approaching closer and closer and then it zips by and slowly fades... Well, I happened to be at a particular point where the Lamborghini was well past my camera and out of sight, but I could still hear that V12 faintly..scream toward the redline and then quiet...faint scream of the V12 just barely audible... It was awesome.

Try to visualize me sitting in this beast of a car in Portugal. Just a bit of fun with my VR goggles on and disturbing the quiet village.

Just installed the GbW 1.1 suite and tested it. Good work!

Back with mod reviews after weeks of looking at official content. And what better way to start than the fantastic McLaren MP4-22 by VRC Modding!

Back