sirjim73 The Oracle Premium Messages 5,977 Reading Messages cutback73 Messages cutback73 Jul 23, 2014 #391 Someone asked earlier in this thread what everyone's favourite photo of the Aston Martin concept was... Well, I'm gonna go with this one Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
Someone asked earlier in this thread what everyone's favourite photo of the Aston Martin concept was... Well, I'm gonna go with this one
scholesy1899 Messages 580 Titchfield Common Messages SCAR-Scholesy Jul 24, 2014 #392 This photo confirms to me it is at least the new 'baby' Aston. The best Goodwood photo for people walking past I've seen yet. The VW Golf GTI and Mitsi VGT will look like a bread vans next to this.
This photo confirms to me it is at least the new 'baby' Aston. The best Goodwood photo for people walking past I've seen yet. The VW Golf GTI and Mitsi VGT will look like a bread vans next to this.
sparkytooth Whoa rehr Premium Messages 11,347 The 51st state of america Messages sparkytooth50001 Jul 24, 2014 #393 scholesy1899 This photo confirms to me it is at least the new 'baby' Aston. The best Goodwood photo for people walking past I've seen yet. The VW Golf GTI and Mitsi VGT will look like a bread vans next to this. Click to expand... Interestingly enough, the VW is the current smallest VGT car present in the game, and will most likely still be smaller than the Aston.
scholesy1899 This photo confirms to me it is at least the new 'baby' Aston. The best Goodwood photo for people walking past I've seen yet. The VW Golf GTI and Mitsi VGT will look like a bread vans next to this. Click to expand... Interestingly enough, the VW is the current smallest VGT car present in the game, and will most likely still be smaller than the Aston.
TokoTurismo Messages 11,008 Canada Jul 24, 2014 #394 sirjim73 Someone asked earlier in this thread what everyone's favourite photo of the Aston Martin concept was... Well, I'm gonna go with this one View attachment 191142 Click to expand... Riiiiiiidge Racerrrrrrrrr!!!
sirjim73 Someone asked earlier in this thread what everyone's favourite photo of the Aston Martin concept was... Well, I'm gonna go with this one View attachment 191142 Click to expand... Riiiiiiidge Racerrrrrrrrr!!!
R5 (Banned) Messages 7,526 Location, Location Jul 25, 2014 #395 And it is now officially here. Anyone got any driving videos with it?
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Jul 25, 2014 #396 legacyMACHINE And it is now officially here. Anyone got any driving videos with it? Click to expand... In the All VGT Thread there is one. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ision-gt-18-06-14.293601/page-22#post-9909688
legacyMACHINE And it is now officially here. Anyone got any driving videos with it? Click to expand... In the All VGT Thread there is one. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ision-gt-18-06-14.293601/page-22#post-9909688
gordongt Messages 1,064 United Kingdom Messages gordongt1990/remote-racer-247 Jul 25, 2014 #397 Looks like I was right about being released together