Gran Turismo 7 1.35 Update Now Available: Adds Aston Martin Valkyrie and New Music Rally Races

• Thread starter Famine
  • 698 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
Well, I did not expect that! Looking forward to seeing the full update!
A quick search through the prediction thread says nobody did. The bug-eye Subaru is one of the two cars in the GT history vault that come closest to what has been in my garage - I had a 2004 Subaru (Impreza) Outback Sport and 2012 4-cylinder Toyota Tacoma (somewhat close to the V6 X-Runner we had in GT6).

With that, it's time to play "Predict That Price". Despite the VI T.M. being the only road-going Evo to have a zero-mile price over 100,000 Cr. (200,000 Cr., with the V the next closest at 90,000 Cr. and the IV at 55,000 Cr.), the III will go for over 100,000 Cr. based on the R32 NISMO going for twice the R32 V-spec II despite being worth 25% less (and also costing 25% less in GT2).

The STi will also go for well over 100,000 Cr. The 1999 STi has a zero-mile price of 70,000 Cr. and the very-limited 22B has a zero-mile price of 200,000 Cr.

The Valkyrie will be in the 4,000,000 Cr. range. It could also be the first post-launch invitational car, though the post-launch Bugatti Chiron was not an invite car despite its predecessor, the Veyron, being one.

Last edited:
Yessss, blob eye STI finally. I'll bet it'll be the earlier '04 model which will have the uglier interior. They always seem to use that one in the GT games.

Now they need the late model Starion, then I think they've got all my personal car history covered. Also Evos are sexy.

May 2013 Pics 005.JPG

Edit: Oh hey look, they just uploaded this an hour ago :lol:

Last edited:
A quick search through the prediction thread says nobody did. The bug-eye Subaru is one of the two cars in the GT history vault that come closest to what has been in my garage - I had a 2004 Subaru (Impreza) Outback Sport and 2012 4-cylinder Toyota Tacoma (somewhat close to the V6 X-Runner we had in GT6).

With that, it's time to play "Predict That Price". Despite the VI T.M. being the only road-going Evo to have a zero-mile price over 100,000 Cr. (200,000 Cr., with the V the next closest at 90,000 Cr. and the IV at 55,000 Cr.), the III will go for over 100,000 Cr. based on the R32 NISMO going for twice the R32 V-spec II despite being worth 25% less (and also costing 25% less in GT2).

The STi will also go for well over 100,000 Cr. The 1999 STi has a zero-mile price of 70,000 Cr. and the very-limited 22B has a zero-mile price of 200,000 Cr.

The Valkyrie will be in the 4,000,000 Cr. range. It could also be the first post-launch invitational car, though the post-launch Bugatti Chiron was not an invite car despite its predecessor, the Veyron, being one.
I don't believe the Evo III will go for over 100k, the prices are based on real-life ones and the Evo III is one of the cheaper ones in that regard, it will probably be around the same as the IV and certainly not anywhere near the ultra-exclusive TME, that would just be like pricing an old Mercedes SLS the same as a AMG Black Series.

The STI will not be over 100k either, the GDB generation of Impreza is by far the cheapest available in Japan at the moment with prices starting around 10 000€, less than half of the GC8 coupes as it isn't considered a "classic" or rare at this time, so the older STIs are more valuable than the newer one. In the new car dealership it will very likely cost around 50k.

I'm actually quite happy with those 3 cars to be honest. The blob eye impreza has a special place in my heart as the 2003-2005/6 WRC championships were at 'the right time' for me as a kid and I was always a huge Subaru fan. Here's hoping you can put the WRC spec rear wing on it with the vertical fins :D

As for the Valkyrie, I have been lucky enough to tour the Cosworth plant as a friend works there - was absolutely mega and we got to see the Valkyrie engine being put through its paces on the engine dyno. Was actually doing a simulated run around Circuit De La Sarthe, so that's where I'll be taking that.

As for the Evo III - Jackie Chan in Thunderbolt makes it a legendary car for me :D

One more thing - the Subaru would be the first post-launch addition from the 2001-2010 time frame. That should make it available both in Brand Central all the time and in the UCD for about 1 week out of every 5. The question is whether its first UCD appearance would be at the same price as the Brand Central price.

I'm really annoyed at the lack of Hypercars/LMDh.
You're playing the wrong video game if you're upset at the lack of non-street car additions.

I'm ecstatic about the Valkyrie. However the other two, no matter how nostalgic, aren't anything special. There are already other WRXs and Evos in the game and let's be completely honestly, they're all very similar, regardless of year.

Oh boy I have 2 unopened Aston martin invite tickets so I'm good but I really hope its not a invite car so everyone can have a chance to buy and drive it.:)

As for the price I think it won't be more then 3.8M.:)

Last edited:
Oh boy I have 2 unopened Aston martin invite tickets so I'm good but I really hope its not a invite car so everyone can have a chance to buy and drive it.:)

As for the price I think it won't be more then 3.8M.:)
Surely not even tonedeaf PD would add and hype 3 cars in an update and then lock one behind a roulette invite (unlike the handful of invite cars amongst the launch lineup).
It didn't happen with the Chiron.
Seems more like a bit of doom-mongering.

Last edited:
Surely not even tonedeaf PD would add and hype 3 cars in an update and then lock one behind a roulette invite (unlike the handful of invite cars amongst the launch lineup).
It didn't happen with the Chiron.
Seems more like a bit of doom-mongering.
I honestly wouldn't mind if its behind an invite. I was surprised that the Chiron wasn't when that was released.
Saying that, if they did, I think it would be smart on PDs side to give everyone an invite ticket with the update so that those who want the car can get it and then after that it will business as usual.
Don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm a big fan of the invite system but it just seems to be another one of those features that has been forgotten about and left collecting dust by PD. Either utilize the system you incorporated into the game or get rid off it completely!

Latest Posts

Back