Aston Martin & Red Bull Racing to build Valkyrie hypercar, due in 2019

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 305 comments
Top Gear magazine drives the Valkyrie on the road

image.png

image.png

Last edited:
It's cool that it can be driven on the road, but I'm not sure the balance of usability is right. I think it would be a more interesting proposition if it was a bit more refined - at least not requiring the use of headphones which is pretty over the top.

It's cool that it can be driven on the road, but I'm not sure the balance of usability is right. I think it would be a more interesting proposition if it was a bit more refined - at least not requiring the use of headphones which is pretty over the top.
We've got sedans for that. I don't see the point of these car if they're not hyper focused track machines, 300 HP is all you need to enjoy the road.

2025. It's about damn time.

ASTON-MARTIN-RETURNS-TO-LE-MANS-TO-FIGHT-FOR-OVERALL-VICTORY-WITH-VALKYRIE-HYPERCAR_05.jpg

They're probably going to have to ugly it up quite a bit to meet the drag restrictions of LMH.

So...
-Valkyrie AMR Pro (yellow prototype) 2019s was the Newey vision.
-Aston's canceled LM prototype, become the production AMR Pro because they cannot make the yellow car without more money AND Adrian.
-Adrian started the RB17 to kill the production Valkyrie AMR Pro.
-Aston now apply BoP to the AMR Pro and will be ready for LM.
-Verstappen hints that "[about his decision to race LM sometime] ... maybe with the RB17, who knows"

Back