AWRacing - Tune Garage

• Thread starter AlexWilmot
  • 184 comments
Toyota GR Corolla MORIZO Edition '22
Tuned for 700pp races, LeMans needs FM6 and shifting at 7,500 rpm to make just over 3 laps.
Wide Body, Wide wheels and wide offset and rollcage, all aero, rear wing is type A

Livery

Another really good tune, very fun to drive whether it’s at 600/700. Have you had a look at the 09 Porsche swap? Your 2016 Porsche is a great choice for Sardegna so thought maybe this one might be a good drive too? I done a basic tune for it myself for Le Mans but definitely feel it has the potential at 800

Another really good tune, very fun to drive whether it’s at 600/700. Have you had a look at the 09 Porsche swap? Your 2016 Porsche is a great choice for Sardegna so thought maybe this one might be a good drive too? I done a basic tune for it myself for Le Mans but definitely feel it has the potential at 800
In my video you can see how it just goes round corners effortlessly at GV! I did make a standard body version for 600pp Tokyo race but needs tweaking more before I share it.

Haven't tried the '09 Porsche swap yet, maybe this weekend I'll try it out

Last edited:
Ferrari F12berlinetta '12

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, Used for the 700pp LeMans race on FM6 can get 3 laps of fuel on a tank with short shifting(9,500 rpm), 4 laps with extreme short shifting, handles well for other 700pp races

Awesome livery by SuperPilot61
Good night. I left a comment - but it is not !!

I repeat.
I really liked this setting F12.
You can also ask Ferrari F8 F430 458

I like these cars. Often I ride them

Last edited:
SEF
Good night. I left a comment - but it is not !!

I repeat.
I really liked this setting F12.
You can also ask Ferrari F8 F430 458

I like these cars. Often I ride them
I'll try get onto these when I have some time 👍

Ferrari F8 Tributo '19

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Aero etc.
Can be used for any 700pp race, tested round GV, Spa and LeMans, LeMans needs FM6 and short shifting at 8,500 rpm for 3 laps
The car moves very well. But in some turns, the body of the car "dives" - and after that takes to the ditch. what to do?

And I wanted to ask - what do the letters FM6 mean ???

SEF
The car moves very well. But in some turns, the body of the car "dives" - and after that takes to the ditch. what to do?

And I wanted to ask - what do the letters FM6 mean ???
Fuel Mapping, you can set this with the MultiFunctionDisplay, FM controls how much fuel is burned and thus the power output.
Reducing it will make your fuel and tyres last longer because the engine doesnt recieve the fuel/air mix it wants to have for maximum power.

If the body dives, depending on what you mean, either set a higher car height, or sligthy increase natural frequency. Height should be the lesser negative impact on general behaviour and at the same time most often work better.

Ferrari F8 Tributo '19

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Aero etc.
Can be used for any 700pp race, tested round GV, Spa and LeMans, LeMans needs FM6 and short shifting at 8,500 rpm for 3 laps

From what i see , the cars that you tune are fully " loaded " .
Have you try them in different " stages " or you throw everything exists as an upgrade and you start tune them ?
Just asking if there's a benefit upgrade them to the max and then bring the power down .

Personally when am dealing with a car am trying to find the golden spot between performance and fuel consumption since my lovely griding race is La Sarthe.
Am not a tuner of course but i prefer good handling cars than fast and difficult cars to control and fuel " eaters " .

Have you try them in different " stages " or you throw everything exists as an upgrade and you start tune them ?
Just asking if there's a benefit upgrade them to the max and then bring the power down .

Personally when am dealing with a car am trying to find the golden spot between performance and fuel consumption since my lovely griding race is La Sarthe.
Am not a tuner of course but i prefer good handling cars than fast and difficult cars to control and fuel " eaters " .
So most of the time it’s to get the torque as high as I can then use the gearbox, ecu and restrictor to find the balance.

But not all the cars are fully upgraded, I try to not use Bore Up

I do not agree! A person sets up well! Just a manner of driving and braking ways with gas for everyone is different - everyone has a different eye.

SEF
I don't know how to ride😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
It might just be your driving style, You could increase front compression and decrease rear expansion but I'm not sure how that'll affect the rest of the car

SEF
I do not agree! A person sets up well! Just a manner of driving and braking ways with gas for everyone is different - everyone has a different eye.

Perhaps you misunderstood my post .
I was just asking 2 different things , didn't " judge " any tune or the man behind them.
And of course everyone drive different and had and different equipment to do so .

I have an ordinary engine. Can you configure it?

100% this, Some people tunes to me are understeer nightmares but some people like them(Some found my focus oversteery), we all have our own style and manner of doing things

I totally agree with that .
Opinions can vary ( a lot sometimes ) especially when its about cars which are tuned at the " edge " .
I never " judge " peoples work on tuning, first cause i heavily respect the time they spend to do what they do and second they have the ability and skills to do it while i can't.
If it " fits " for me or not, its another story .

Hey AlexWilmot, I was scrolling though your tunes getting ideas on what to tune next. I was wondering if I could send you my go to Camaro SS 700pp tune to see what you thought of it and if (you definitely can) you could see if there could be a fast tune for it. I have a spare one because I had 3 variations of it due to updates and what not. My go to is a high grip medium power that corners like a dream with the "grip and go" coming out of corners.

Hey AlexWilmot, I was scrolling though your tunes getting ideas on what to tune next. I was wondering if I could send you my go to Camaro SS 700pp tune to see what you thought of it and if (you definitely can) you could see if there could be a fast tune for it. I have a spare one because I had 3 variations of it due to updates and what not. My go to is a high grip medium power that corners like a dream with the "grip and go" coming out of corners.
Hey! Send me a DM on here and I’ll have a look when I get back from holiday in about 2 weeks

Hey! Send me a DM on here and I’ll have a look when I get back from holiday in about 2 weeks
Dear comrade. You can ask to configure the following cars upon returning from vacation (700pp):
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91
Ferrari F430 458
Thank you very much for your work.

I wanted to ask - and there is anyone setting up cars for soil tracks? And can someone tell me how to drive them at all ??

Last edited:
SEF
Dear comrade. You can ask to configure the following cars upon returning from vacation (700pp):
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91
Ferrari F430 458
Thank you very much for your work.

I wanted to ask - and there is anyone setting up cars for soil tracks? And can someone tell me how to drive them at all ??
Sorry but I am no longer posting tunes here on this site

Last edited:
Back