Bathurst in GT6!

• Thread starter emula
  • 278 comments
Here is iRacing's Bathurst - it looks just as narrow, and the tracks are laser scanned for sure

GT6 has much better lighting engine and track atmosphere, and iRacing better engine sounds :)
And dare I say, more accurate looking gum trees :dopey:

Yeah, pretty narrow track for sure

Latest video of Bathurst on the news feed is awesome, the track model is bang on, best I've seen by far!

I can see this taking up a good chunk of my free time, lets hope there are some Aussie cars to go with it (unlikely, but it's nice to hope)

images

18 days to go! This will be the first track I drive on.

Great to have Bathurst. Will be good to hear what out international friends say after they have a drive, undulations, good length and quite technical.
Will Skippy make his appearance like every year ?
Unfortunately bugger all Aussie V8 Fords on GT6 list from what I have seen but just like our grid over here, Holden Commodores are outnumbering the grid and some new Commodores for GT6.
Hopefully in GT7 we will get those little Aussie Racing Cars with the bike engine, some XY Shakers, SLR 5000's, XU1's, both Holden HG/HT Monaros and Ford XA/XB Falcon 2 doors. How about Mad Max's machine ? awesome
Phillip Island would be good too being such a fast track with changing weather conditions like always happens.
Anyhow, not complaining, roll on Bathurst. One of the greatest tracks in the world, might sound bias but time will prove it once the Northern Hemisphere players have a drive.

And as there are no F1 cars in the game from that year, I take it is a computer simulation. I was about to ask what car did GT use to match that time.

I cant wait to race around Bathurst i think the track has night/day and weather. It's a shame there's only two aussie cars in gt6 and no v8 super cars, but there are Nissan skylines and they do race bathurst in the v8 supercars plus back in the 90's i think they also raced in the v8 supercars with holdens and fords correct me if im wrong.

I cant wait to race around Bathurst i think the track has night/day and weather. It's a shame there's only two aussie cars in gt6 and no v8 super cars, but there are Nissan skylines and they do race bathurst in the v8 supercars plus back in the 90's i think they also raced in the v8 supercars with holdens and fords correct me if im wrong.

Nissan altima are the v8's that race but yeah back in the early ninteties they raced the skyline godzilla and won the bathurst 1000, wasnt a real popular win with the holden and ford fans lol oh just to add that jim richards who won the race in a nissan called the croud a pack of wankers while on the podium caused they booed him :eek:

so at least we get some cars that have actually raced bathurst, better then nothing

Mercedes sls amg gt3, ferrari f458 italia gt3, audi r8 lms ultra, lamborghini gallardo lp560-4, nissan gtr nismo gt3, these are some notables that are racing in the 2014 bathurst 12hr, hope this helps, some pretty cool cars, im excited!!!

The PUG RCZ was in this years 12H. Along with the Elise, SS Commodore, Donut King R35 GT-R, Darrell Lea Aston Martin, Shelby Cobra Coupe. I think there was a 120d this year as well.

Hi guys,
Just did a few laps yesterday with a honda HSV on arcade mode and there´s a lot of bumps on that track, there is one at sulman park that if you don´t be careful you go straight in to the wall...

Hopefully the Tickford race car looks alright in GT6... Either way I will be putting some serious laps in with it

It is in GT6 but they haven't updated the model yet sadly. (Along with all other standard race cars)
3l36.jpg

At least we can buy and race it straight away instead of stalking the used car dealership constantly like GT5.

It is in GT6 but they haven't updated the model yet sadly. (Along with all other standard race cars)
3l36.jpg

At least we can buy and race it straight away instead of stalking the used car dealership constantly like GT5.

Amen to that brother. I never ended up getting it in GT5 because I wasn't a high enough level while it was constantly in the used dealership, once I became a high enough level to buy it, it was never there and I got sick of looking.

I just hope they fix the track, because I got the game since yesterday and had alot of framerate drops on Bathurts. Got my hopes up that the Patch from today will fix it.

3l36.jpg

Yeah exactly. I never even found it in GT5! The model doesn't look too bad and at least it sounds good (from memory in GT4). Better than the V8 supercars in Forza

Back