Bertone Vision Gran Turismo - New images!

Oh no, PD's reputation is being ruined because of this thing that pretty much only you seemed to notice!

I think your over reacting at this point mate...
Nice sarcasm.
PD reputation has been ruined by years of this type of misleading announcements and promises only partially respected (if not at all). This is only a little and stupid example, and it's surprising how some fans are not getting this point, instead of defending PD just for the sake of the spaceship they like. I don't give a thing about the Bertone right now, i just wanted to point out the usual PD incoherency, but maybe you guys are too hyped on this topic to get a bit deeper point right now?
Sorry. Gnight from Europe. :cheers:

Nice sarcasm.
PD reputation has been ruined by years of this type of misleading announcements and promises only partially respected (if not at all). This is only a little and stupid example, and it's surprising how some fans are not getting this point, instead of defending PD just for the sake of the spaceship they like. I don't give a thing about the Bertone right now, i just wanted to point out the usual PD incoherency, but maybe you guys are too hyped on this topic to get a bit deeper point right now?
Sorry. Gnight from Europe. :cheers:
There is no deeper point. and also, if you don't care about the Bertone VGT, why did you start your 'deeper point' discussion on the thread designated to it?

It looks so different that I am intrigued to see how it translates to GT graphics. Also, what powers this oddity is an exciting prospect. It appears it will have a gazillion PP but you never know.

It certainly isn't pretty and looks like something that could be in a Rollcage (Remember that?) sequel but it is very interesting nonetheless.

There is no deeper point. and also, if you don't care about the Bertone VGT, why did you start your 'deeper point' discussion on the thread designated to it?
Yes there is.
This is a free forum, right? So I CAN post my opinion on anything, even things I don't like or things I don't care really much.
Basically you're saying "If you don't like it, then shut up". Typical low-average GTP user argument.
If you want a forum with only positive opinions about a game full of half thruts and broken promises, then create your own forum.
Peace.

Yes there is.
This is a free forum, right? So I CAN post my opinion on anything, even things I don't like or things I don't care really much.
Basically you're saying "If you don't like it, then shut up". Typical low-average GTP user argument.
If you want a forum with only positive opinions about a game full of half thruts and broken promises, then create your own forum.
Peace.
I want a forum with things in the places i expect them. You said yourself that you aren't talking about this VGT. Just make another thread for what you want to talk about. Its not that hard.

I want a forum with things in the places i expect them. You said yourself that you aren't talking about this VGT. Just make another thread for what you want to talk about. Its not that hard.
I AM talking about this VGT, because it's a brilliant example of the PD's misleading communication.
These are basics of logic bro, don't make me explain every single thing.
After that, they can put it in the game or not, I won't drive it anyways.

I AM talking about this VGT, because it's a brilliant example of the PD's misleading communication.
These are basics of logic bro, don't make me explain every single thing.
After that, they can put it in the game or not, I won't drive it anyways.

I don't give a thing about the Bertone right now, i just wanted to point out the usual PD incoherency,

Are you kidding, right?
I don't give a thing about the Bertone. Yes, that is my opinion on the car, how I take it in consideration. But the argument was focused from the beginning on how BERTONE'S CAR is the latest example of the confusion and mess in PD's announcements and communications. It IS related to the car, strictly. Then if my opinion annoys you, that is your problem, I am totally in the limits of AUP.

This sort of stuff reminds me of political opposition parties.
Scouring through documents to find that one word or phrase so they can point to lying, or back-flipping, or broken promises.

The Vision video released well over 18 months ago shows concept drawings, including the Nike one wheel thing.
Pretty sure that doesn't classify as a Grand Touring design either, yet there it is.

No-one knows what design brief, if any, was given to each manufacturer.
Some would need a free licence anyway.
For Chaparral, Bertone, Jordan, of Nike for example, exactly which one of their standard models should they be basing their grand tourer design off?
Those that do have something to base it off basically have come up with a grand tourer.
It's not exactly surprising the the more obscure 'manufacturers' haven't.

Are you kidding, right?
I don't give a thing about the Bertone. Yes, that is my opinion on the car, how I take it in consideration. But the argument was focused from the beginning on how BERTONE'S CAR is the latest example of the confusion and mess in PD's announcements and communications. It IS related to the car, strictly. Then if my opinion annoys you, that is your problem, I am totally in the limits of AUP.
You aren't giving an opinion though. You are just saying that they're communications are poor.

In the case of the VGT, whatever, I really don't care that you don't like it. Note you are not the only one that doesn't like it.

In the case of poor communications, just please, make another thread! To me, its a tiny typo. Obviously you seem to think its a bigger problem than that, which is fine. Just make another thread and talk about it there.

You aren't giving an opinion though. You are just saying that they're communications are poor.

In the case of the VGT, whatever, I really don't care that you don't like it. Note you are not the only one that doesn't like it.

In the case of poor communications, just please, make another thread! To me, its a tiny typo. Obviously you seem to think its a bigger problem than that, which is fine. Just make another thread and talk about it there.
Everything is relative.
No need to create another thread though. I posted one thought about the Bertone, and after that it started the useless and avoidable debate, 'cause of the bad habit of internet users to throw their words without before trying to understand other's opinion and reasons.
Argument over (I hope)
Have a nice day.

Everything is relative.
No need to create another thread though. I posted one thought about the Bertone, and after that it started the useless and avoidable debate, 'cause of the bad habit of internet users to throw their words without before trying to understand other's opinion and reasons.
Argument over (I hope)
Have a nice day.
My original point was that i think you are over reacting. You started the discussion.

My original point was that i think you are over reacting. You started the discussion.
I was talking about my very first post and the debate which started from it, because it has been classified as an old and dumb and useless thought automatically by, I guess, cooler users than me.
No problem with you bro, nothing personal.
P&L :cheers:

It doesn't look very 'Bertone', is what i'm getting at.
What does a Bertone look like? Take a look at Bertone prototypes from the 70s onward and how they relate to cars of their period, and you can see where this car fits in. With what Audi is doing for road cars and how DeltaWing represents the future of racing, is the Bertone VGT really that outlandish (as a Bertone, I mean)?

Last edited:
What does a Bertone look like? Take a look at Bertone prototypes from the 70s onward and how they relate to cars of their period, and you can see where this car fits in. With what Audi is doing for road cars and how DeltaWing represents the future of racing, is the Bertone VGT really that outlandish (as a Bertone, I mean)?
I think you must have your wires crossed.

Last edited:
tumblr_mg2kk8bdQc1r4zr2vo1_r2_500.gif
I need to stop reading gtplanet during school classes. everyone is looking at me because I'm trying not to laugh!:lol::lol::lol:

It looks so different that I am intrigued to see how it translates to GT graphics. Also, what powers this oddity is an exciting prospect. It appears it will have a gazillion PP but you never know.

It certainly isn't pretty and looks like something that could be in a Rollcage (Remember that?) sequel but it is very interesting nonetheless.
Man, Rollcage...

Before that, I had a demo for a game called POD, which had a more "post-apocalyptic" feel, not unlike the Carmageddon games. Enough with this dour sim-obsession, let's have the properly outlandish games back, please. :D

Is this concept going to have turbo-nutter physics, as a nod to that time (including, it could be argued, Motor Toon)?

Well, phoow. I wonder what Bertone would think if he saw this. It's a very cool design, but I wonder how you would get in it without stabbing yourself.

yeah that car definitely has 6 wheels on it. And it looks like a shapeshifting alien has possessed a car and twisted and morphed it to its own liking. It's definitely a work of art. This is how Giulio Partisani envisions a car of the future? Whatever he's smoking, I want some of that.

This looks dengarous. Looks like i could cut myself trying to get in that thing.

But in all honesty i think this car is going to be great.

Latest Posts

Back