Bertone Vision Gran Turismo - New images!

I can see why, my dear fellow Portguese compatriot. It's hard to pick words for something that looks as unique as this...

I, for once, have absolutely no idea. It does seem that this Batmobile has a name. The "Full Traction" picture has the name Urano (?) on the top right corner...
And the funniest thing is that this car is Italian...

Hydrogen makes sense. It's way more possible than the freakin lasers on the 2X. There's some cars running hydrogen as test, such as the Honda FCX Clarity.

11034450_953581814653576_4863165636427530541_o.jpg

Reminds me of a land yacht (without the sail) in these sketches. I'm not sure that i like it, but it certainly is different and very concepty.

...........I may be the only one here, but I think it's horrendous. Not to mention that if it apes a Deltawing in how it handles, then dang it, I'll never go online with GT6 ever again......

...........I may be the only one here, but I think it's horrendous. Not to mention that if it apes a Deltawing in how it handles, then dang it, I'll never go online with GT6 ever again......

Not arguing with that opinion, I'd be shocked if all the responses to this would be positive. When it comes to being polarizing, this destroys the Chaparral. As for the second part, we have no idea how will it drive. So that can only be reviewed when (and if) the car gets added to GT6.

But I do have a question; why did you say that you will never go online with GT6 if this car apes a Deltawing handling-wise? That's a rather odd reason to stop playing GT6...

I don't know how to feel about this car. It looks like something out of a Michael Bay movie. Like a transformer if it was in a Tron movie (a Tron-sformer, right? I'll get my coat.).

But I do have a question; why did you say that you will never go online with GT6 if this car apes a Deltawing handling-wise? That's a rather odd reason to stop playing GT6...
Because 90% of people can't tune it properly.

Because 90% of people can't tune it properly.

Well, can't argue with that, it takes a very good tuner to tame such a wild car. I do hope the Bertone can at least offer the same tuning options, so that we can try to make it somewhat stable. Because I know how unstable the Deltawing can be...

Not arguing with that opinion, I'd be shocked if all the responses to this would be positive. When it comes to being polarizing, this destroys the Chaparral. As for the second part, we have no idea how will it drive. So that can only be reviewed when (and if) the car gets added to GT6.

.........I won't download this right away...I'll wait a little while, see what others have to say, and if it's as bad as I feared, then.....
No connect to internetz with GT6, no auto updates......no horrid KnifeKar.....

.........I won't download this right away...I'll wait a little while, see what others have to say, and if it's as bad as I feared, then.....
No connect to internetz with GT6, no auto updates......no horrid KnifeKar.....

You do know that you don't have to drive the car if you don't want to, correct? You don't have to do its seasonal event, you don't have to buy it. In short, if you don't like it, all you really need to do is to ignore it. Simple as that, man. I'm sure that it'll have a PP rating that is far too high to be used in most online lobbies.

You do know that you don't have to drive the car if you don't want to, correct? You don't have to do its seasonal event, you don't have to buy it. In short, if you don't like it, all you really have to do is ignore it. Simple as that, man. I'm sure that it'll have a PP rating that is far too high to be used in most online lobbies.

...........:mischievous:
Yeah you probably right 'bout that....(although, I'd rather use the bandwidth on something else, something less horrid.....)

...........:mischievous:
Yeah you probably right 'bout that....(although, I'd rather use the bandwidth on something else, something less horrid.....)

Also, imagine if this car came in a update that had the course creator. What would happen if you turned off the Internet connection because you hated the Bertone, hm? No Course Creator for you. ;)

Also, imagine if this car came in a update that had the course creator. What would happen if you turned off the Internet connection because you hated the Bertone, hm? No Course Creator for you. ;)

.........:lol::lol:
Gave up on that last year already.....:indiff:

Back