Bertone Vision Gran Turismo - New images!

... I'm still trying to figure out where the front is intended to be.

From what it appears the thinner part of the car is the front. This is based on what the "Full Traction" sketch illustrates. If you look at the top left drawing, you will see there is a seat with a wheel for the seating position:

11034450_953581814653576_4863165636427530541_o.jpg

Urano means Uranus.

Main component of Uranus is hydrogen.

Hmmm

Now the question is if the hydrogen is used in some new futuristic fuel cell technology, or if it's all just dumped into some space thrusters in typical rambunctious Italian style

Now the question is if the hydrogen is used in some new futuristic fuel cell technology, or if it's all just dumped into some space thrusters in typical rambunctious Italian style

It's Italian, what do you expect? "Rambunctious" is a common term in the Italian car industry. :lol:

The more I look at this car the more I am curious as to how it will handle. But this car has no windows. How would the "cockpit" view look like? I think there are several cameras around the car and the driver uses a helmet with built in VR goggles. I think it suits with the car's futuristic theme.

What kind of thing powers this one?

Chopped up unicorns.

@notStig It could be driverless! And you actually do control it via a controller, a DS3 precisely.

Also, this concept easily passes pedestrian safety laws, right? I mean, how dangerous can it be?

Jeremy_Clarkson's_Top_Gear_Fiat_Police_Car.jpg

Last edited:
Oh dear, that is just ugly... why can't we have new real cars dlc instead of this!?

Because PD is working on GT7? Because licensing is hard to get for certain real life cars?

Look, unless someone here works for PD, we do not know why PD isn't giving us real cars. And I'll say it again; you can ignore the Bertone, pretend that it doesn't exist. I'm sure that is not hard to do.

Because PD is working on GT7? Because licensing is hard to get for certain real life cars?

Look, unless someone here works for PD, we do not know why PD isn't giving us real cars. And I'll say it again; you can ignore the Bertone, pretend that it doesn't exist. I'm sure that is not hard to do.

Well I will ignore Gran Turismo because it's becoming really boring.

Well I will ignore Gran Turismo because it's becoming really boring.

Well, that's up to you to decide. I will wait for GT7, then I'll decide myself if GT is boring or not. For now, I'll just appreciate the few things GT6 still offers us, so that at least I can enjoy a few parts of it until the next chapter in Gran Turismo history comes by.

That's ok to me lol But obviously PD like to add only these ugly VGT. I would even pay for a real cars dlc.
As said, wait for 7.

These VGT cars are an interesting project which actually let's designers be designers rather than filling in corporate blanks as they do nowadays.

Well, that's up to you to decide. I will wait for GT7, then I'll decide myself if GT is boring or not. For now, I'll just appreciate the few things GT6 still offers us, so that at least I can enjoy a few parts of it until the next chapter in Gran Turismo history comes by.

Good for you if you can appreciate spaceships in a game that is called "The real driving simulator".

Last edited:
Good for you if you can appreciate spaceships in a game that it's called "The real driving simulator".

I do know that Gran Turismo is called a "Real Driving Simulator". Thing is, the Vision GT project is a project dedicated to concept cars, therefore people coming up with spaceships should be expected. If they're too radical, it's because the designers felt that their cars should look that way. Are they unrealistic? They might be too extreme, yes. But I also have real cars to drive in Gran Turismo, which far outnumber the so called "spaceships".

I do know that Gran Turismo is called a "Real Driving Simulator". Thing is, the Vision GT project is a project dedicated to concept cars, therefore people coming up with spaceships should be expected. If they're too radical, it's because the designers felt that their cars should look that way. Are they unrealistic? They might be too extreme, yes. But I also have real cars to drive in Gran Turismo, which far outnumber the so called "spaceships".

I would have to say a lot about it. Let's just end this here :lol: I will stand with my opinion and you with your. :)

What the 🤬 is this thing? Is this car from the year 3000? I almost passed out when I saw the looks on this car. I need to get my PS3 fixed ASAP!

To all the people at Bertone, you sure as all hell gave us GT fans a good reaction as well as a totally crazy looking ride. 👍

I would have to say a lot about it. Let's just end this here :lol: I will stand with my opinion and you with your. :)

Fair enough, I don't want to have a wild argument and cause problems by being off-topic. You trust your opinion, I'll trust mine. :)

What the 🤬 is this thing? Is this car from the year 3000? I almost passed out when I saw the looks on this car. I need to get my PS3 fixed ASAP!

To all the people at Bertone, you sure as all hell gave us GT fans a good reaction as well as a totally crazy looking ride. 👍

Well, if anything, Bertone deserves an award for "shock and awe". No matter how radical it is, at least it got people to notice their project... :crazy:

I highly doubt we'll get the Bertone if they're bankrupt, they probably scrapped their VGT project and only now released these images to show us what it could've been.

Fair enough, I don't want to have a wild argument and cause problems by being off-topic. You trust your opinion, I'll trust mine. :)

Well, if anything, Bertone deserves an award for "shock and awe". No matter how radical it is, at least it got people to notice their project... :crazy:
Actually, this car deserves the same amount of awards that The Last of Us or Saving Private Ryan got. :D

I highly doubt we'll get the Bertone if they're bankrupt, they probably scrapped their VGT project and only now released these images to show us what it could've been.
They're sort of back aren't they?

Not a wrong argument, but under that logic, Alfa Romeo would have shown their VGT car to us even after they ended their project. Thing is, Alfa never did that.

And like @legacyMACHINE put it, Bertone is still hanging around. Of course, they are no longer a company that dedicates all their work to automobiles, being a far more open design studio. But building a car for the VGT project would help a lot with marketing, and we all know that regardless of GT6 selling badly or not, that still matters to many companies...

Look everybody,

another VGT that'll get you kicked in Cruise lobbies. lol

Anyway, I guess the designer just finished watching sci-fi movies before designing that .. uh .. thing?
I bet it's powered by a SpaceCake engine. :P

IF this thing comes to GT6, I might actually take my PS3 out of the dusty corner in my room where it been sitting idle for a long time now.

Latest Posts

Back