Best Car for the Money.

Dunno, I haven't raced the RX-7 in a while, but I recall the Supra has about 200hp max power and about the same weight. Of course, it's much more than power to weight, and I could be wrong on those stats.

I havnt had much GT3 experience yet, but on GT2 I was having great luck with the RUF CTR and the fully tricked out VW Beetle w/4WD, The little Beetle hasnt got the most HP around but its so light that it handles corners suberbly. The higher HP cars can catch it out on the long straights though.

Bindi

Originally posted by bindidot
I havnt had much GT3 experience yet, but on GT2 I was having great luck with the RUF CTR and the fully tricked out VW Beetle w/4WD, The little Beetle hasnt got the most HP around but its so light that it handles corners suberbly. The higher HP cars can catch it out on the long straights though.

Bindi

You like the all-wheel drive Bug? Blah! :yuck:

Wait till' ya get your hands on the ZZII. Now that is a fun all-wheel drive car!

Oh, welcome to GTPlanet! 👍

For a real challenge, try getting an NSX Type S Zero. It is about 90K. That hellion of a car goes fast as good **** and it has good handling. In fact, I own one already :mischievous: :cool:

Apparently, I have been kicking some serious ass with the S Zero. NSXs are one the best cars in my mind and life. They can go pretty fast. And actually, the NSX is the best normal MR car :mischievous: :cool:

Originally posted by Solid Lifters

Wait till' ya get your hands on the ZZII. Now that is a fun all-wheel drive car!

Oh, welcome to GTPlanet! 👍

Solid, thanks for the welcome:D 1 BIG question, where do I get my grubby little hands on this ZZII? ....or is this a car you can only win? If so which race wins me it? Who is the ZZII's manufacturer? Well OK, that was 3 questions....but ya got me chompin at the bit for one of these little terrors!

Bindi

Originally posted by bindidot
Solid, thanks for the welcome:D 1 BIG question, where do I get my grubby little hands on this ZZII? ....or is this a car you can only win? If so which race wins me it? Who is the ZZII's manufacturer? Well OK, that was 3 questions....but ya got me chompin at the bit for one of these little terrors!

Bindi

Pro league mid rear challenge.
https://www.gtplanet.net/gt3/prizecars/Pro.htm
Go to the tommy kaira manufacturer in japan. (spelling?)

As for my take on the best car for the money...

A few months back I would have said the evo VI rs, but now I would have to say there are a few.

1. RGT
It's 160,000 credits, but can carry you through any race series it is eligable for. With 1100 hp and awesome handling at any level of tuning, this car is hands down the best true road car in the game.

2. Corvette
Very much a competitor at almost any level... only this sucker cost about a quarter of what the RGT cost. Only *40,000 credits and capable of good hp & excellent torque... this car is a winner.

3. S2000
This car is an amazing. Capable of over 500hp, handling on par with some race cars and excellent control @ max power, this car is perfect for the mid level competitions.
Even better is the fact that this car carries a price tag of only about *30,000 credits. (which makes it truely one of the best cars for the money)

Thats my take, and although Im not mentioning a few others, I believe these cars serve as a good start for any racer to master.

btw, the oreca viper is also a great piece of work... It is capable of *1000+ hp and controlling that hp very well with racecar handling and downforce... this car can take any level of racing. (except maybe the f1 league. )

Best cars for the money?

1. EVO 6/7 RS - 25K, cheap to mode due to turbo on top of the stock light weight and 300hp. As fast as anything 4wd less thatr Turbo4 R33/34 and VR4, or heavily modded CTR2.

2. RX-7 the fastest of Japanese sports coupes if modding on a budget. Also helps that it's the lightest.

3. Camaro SS. Cheap. Very cheap. And fast.

4. Z06 - one of the fastest rwds in the game, lots of power for cheap.

5. 3400S - all the handling power of RGT for half the price at lower HP levels.

i'd say the 3000gt its got great handling and pretty cheap. its what i used...well thats my 2 cents

Originally posted by RIFLEW
THE SUZUKI ESCUDO PIKES PEAK VERSION IS THE FASTEST CAR IN THE GAME. IT IT HITS 279.7 mph!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Yes but every other turn u hit the wall and end up LOSING !!
I d go with the RX-7

What you should get is the Mustang SVT Cobra R.Mine is over 600 hp. I beat the Stars and Stripes in Amateur and the American Campionship and got the Camaro race car and got it to 945 hp. Now I won the German touring car cup.

Hey... i'm sure there are plenty of cars that give a lot of bang for ur buck and have lots of potential. But when i first played gt3 the first car i got wuz the Trueno. I used it up untill some time around the amateur races where horsepower became an issue. Its even a good rally car, but i didnt discover that untill recently.. W/ 300 hp and properly tuned it can winn all the rally races.

O, and i did all of that before i'd ever heard about Initial D.

Originally posted by Platinnuum
Buy the car with 991HP it has good handling for it's speed and it's for 1 mill.It's from Japan I think it's suziki

I know that is an old post, but you have to be kidding me.

hmm. I would have to say that the best car for the money is the svt cobra r. its only 31000 and really fast.

maaan i cant beleive alot of u guys here are gt3 enthusiasts. how can u race with a full bore escudo. u guys just wanna win races stupidly. it aint about having HUGE horsepower. its about optimum preformance from a car. tune the RGT nicely, and itll hadle better then sum race cars. its about competition from a race not riding the walls in your stupidly tuned race car.

Gabkicks
<snip>.. when i first played gt3 the first car i got wuz the Trueno. I used it up untill some time around the amateur races where horsepower became an issue. Its even a good rally car <snip>.
Yeah Gabkicks, I love the Trueno. It was my first car. I rediscovered recently and flew around TM (playing a 9 year old driving GT ONE. Yes I'm a bad man). Lovely old beast, and such a great paint job
And yes, great value for money! even without the free steak knives

Yeah Gabkicks, I love the Trueno. It was my first car. I rediscovered recently and flew around TM (playing a 9 year old driving GT ONE. Yes I'm a bad man). Lovely old beast, and such a great paint job
And yes, great value for money! even without the free steak knives[/QUOTE]
have u tried the s.s version. awsome car. i sold mine by mistake :( :( :(

Well might be starting a new game on GT3 soon. my game save got fried. I would say that one of the Skylines that you can race in red emblem would be the best choice. Not because of the car but for the prize money that you can win for 5 or ten laps depending if ama or pro. Sure Euporpean championship will give you the most money after the series when you sell the car. That series just gets boring after awhile. I think for one single race the Red emblems pay the best. So anytime you need a quick 30,000 or 25,000 run one race in a red emblem event.

Platinnuum
Buy the car with 991HP it has good handling for it's speed and it's for 1 mill.It's from Japan I think it's suziki

-----
Rubbing is racing!

What!!!! The escudo is the most bad car in the game,the handling is totally rubbish

lol, okay anywyas
i would suggest... 3000GT, Impreaza WRX STi, or whatever
i have the cheat for trillion credits, so i doesn't matter to do.
i'm worrying how to spend it

greenlightning
I think for one single race the Red emblems pay the best. So anytime you need a quick 30,000 or 25,000 run one race in a red emblem event.

Definitely.. Amateur Red Emblem - 3 laps, no tire wear, 30,000 prize money... Brilliant :D

Has anyone else noticed that this thread is going on 3 years old?

gamer53
What you should get is the Mustang SVT Cobra R.Mine is over 600 hp. I beat the Stars and Stripes in Amateur and the American Campionship and got the Camaro race car and got it to 945 hp. Now I won the German touring car cup.

you raced the german touring car cup in a 945bhp camaro race car. what a pile of crap. no offence ment, but thats just s***e. you can probarbly win that tournament using a tuned mini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_kamikazefly_
you raced the german touring car cup in a 945bhp camaro race car. what a pile of crap. no offence ment, but thats just s***e. you can probarbly win that tournament using a tuned mini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll go test that theory.

Back