Best Car for the Money.

ive seen alot of suggestions here like LSD and stuff that i wouldnt want to mess with as a newbie. and i really cant understand why u sa the skyline doesnt handle well cause it isnt even bad

nah i aint really a newbie, well at least i cleared gt1 :lol:

i actually handle the nissan well, i have medium-slick tires fo tire wear races and super soft soft for non-wear and its gr8, blows away competition.

i put sum rally tires on that machine and raced at smokey mountain... :lol: it was crazy, but i won.

Now if I could just get my Super License...

oh i like rallys with super overpowered cars. i use my fto lm race with 1000+hp. Yeah like i said its not bad or anything, i think people try to hate on it cause its so popular and they dont understand why. i really like the look in blue and no other color what kind do you have again. the r34???

you can get subaru 22B, if you tune it just right it can be used for turbo, 4wd, rally challenges.. overall its a pretty good car but it can take a while to tune, even thought it only costs 50G

you can also get altezza RS200, its pretty nice and handles well if tuned right. but thats really cheap :)

Originally posted by b0mb3r
you can get subaru 22B, if you tune it just right it can be used for turbo, 4wd, rally challenges.. overall its a pretty good car but it can take a while to tune, even thought it only costs 50G

you can also get altezza RS200, its pretty nice and handles well if tuned right. but thats really cheap :)

thx 4 the info, ill probably try it out, got over 200, 000 Cr now :cheers:

The Supra RZ is also a Very good car itself. Its got the looks, The Power, The Performance, and other good ****. The only thing bad about it is the Oversteer when you get 600+.

LOL, I smoked the cars in the rally events wiht the escudo in the wheelie trick settings, I was banging into walls and I still got atleast half a lap ahead of them!

I've got 7.5million credits and most of my cars aren't race cars. Here's my long list of recomended cars: FTO, S2000, Camaro Z28, Camaro SS, Corvette Gran Sport, Corvette ZO6, Mustang SVT Cobra R, any Lancer Evolution, 3000GT VR-4, Skyline R33, Skyline R34, Silvia Spec-V, 300ZX 2 seater, Integra Type R, Opel Speedster, Elise 190, RX-7 RS or RZ, Supra SZ-R, 240SX, Altezza, and MR2.

guys guys guys.. see for a GT3 player you are not so smart. Spending 300 000 on a ****ty subaru impreza? no no no..

go buy a Nissan Skyline VspecII GTR II

sup it up to 1080 hp. then if u like u can buy dirt racing tires and make a rally car outta it..

i prefer the r33 over the r34... just cause... and gearhead nice choice of cars i think i liked all of them.... if you get a chance it hink the v spec is better than reg s2000... and mugen and spoons are fun to drive just cause...
you left out the WRX STi VI and 22b and lancer evo tme VI... elise 190.... espirit... i dont feel like naming more if people really wanna know and dont wanna just argue they will look around

i havent found many people praising the speedster.... but i am one of them too just so easy to drive everywhere... and fun too

one of the fun cars to drive is MR-2.. I just like the way it drives.. yeah I know it's not a very good car overall but I just do :)

ahh I also like Zonda S .. it's a great car for its value. it competes well with vspec II skyline. although they dont have the same drivetrain it's a pretty close comparison.

We need more cars for this game.. I mean they left out a lot of names like bugatti, ferrari, mclaren, bmw M series. Mercedes SLK series, and many others.. :irked:

I am currently enjoying the Opel Speedster. Has anyone else used this car? I just ran a PD Cup race and came in first with it.:D

I dunno, I've been able to kick some serious ass with the mitsubishi lancers. The best one maxes out at 585hp, but it's great around corners, and, for a non rally car it does well on the dirt. I'd say take that one for a spin, then go into amateur and do the touring car championships. you can get an astra, the mercades touring car, a clio race car, and something else, my memory fails, but all are good performers for the next step, the astra can take you all the way up until the s licence races

Originally posted by Platinnuum
Buy the car with 991HP it has good handling for it's speed and it's for 1 mill.It's from Japan I think it's suziki
Its called the escudo pikes peaks version and it sucks at handling. it may be the fastest car but for about a million ur better off buying a Honda Castrol MUGEN Nsx.

Originally posted by Joecool593
I would have have to go with the Supra RZ for normal road racing. Now for rally, i don't know...
Actually, either of the two third-gen RX-7s (chassis code whatever, I can't be bothered) is faster than the Supra, for a little less money.

Back