Best Original GT track not Confirmed for GT6

• Thread starter mustafur
  • 236 comments

Best Non-confirmed for GT6 Original Track(Road)

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Midfield Raceway

Votes: 132 20.8%
  • Complex String

Votes: 31 4.9%
  • SS Route 11

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • El Capitan

Votes: 114 18.0%
  • Red Rock Valley Raceway

Votes: 43 6.8%
  • Seattle Circuit

Votes: 151 23.8%
  • Super Speedway

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Grindelwald

Votes: 20 3.1%
  • Tahiti Circuit

• New York

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Seoul Central

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Honk Kong

• Motorland

Votes: 6 0.9%

• Total voters
Voted for all of them. El. Caption is still a loved track, I loved taking rally cars there.

No Opera Paris? I always thought that track was underrated and far better than the other Paris circuit.

For a drivers circuit though, I'd go with El Cap. Seattle and Hong Kong are fun it their own little ways and the former is a true GT classic. But for a single track, El Cap has everything I want. Fast, challenging turns with an undulating surface and gorgeous scenery to match. I would have loved to see the El Capitan 200 Miles make a return, as it was by far the most fun enduro in GT4.

Mid Field race way is too simple for me, and Red Rock is like another Version of High speed ring also another very simple track.

SS route 11 was very good, and motorland(the GT4 version) was a good track for the small cars.

I completely agree about Midfield and Red Rock, I went back and fired up GT2 to try them after hearing so many people here saying they missed them and I found them boring. There are alot of good missing tracks, but I voted Seattle. Even with the jumpy bits, maybe it's nostalgia from playing it so much in GT3, something about it I really enjoy.

Too bad I can only choose 1. My #1 would have been Infineon but it wasn't on that list. Of the list provided my order is Midfield, El Captain, Seattle, Special Stage 11 and the Red Rock. I don't remember Red Rock very well since it was so long ago, but I do remember it being fun. We do get Apricot and Motegi back at least. I expected all the GT4 tracks with a few new ones for GT5. Once I noticed the GT4 tracks weren't included, I pretty much abandoned the game after 3 weeks from the release date. I won't bother doing a midnight release purchase this time until I see the depth of offline mode.

You know what we're missing? Rally tracks. PD needs them really bad. All these rally, and even pikes peak cars, with few to none amount of tracks for their purpose, it's too sad. Please at least bring back an updated Pikes Peak Hill Climb!

That was awesome. I remember that now. I wish GT5 had those dual battle races and manufacturer races instead of the so called challenge/time trail events. I sucked at rally so I am actually glad there are fewer of them. I would swap all the needless cars in GT5 for all the GT4 tracks anyday. 200-500 quality and fully customizable cars is good enough for me.

By far, Grindelwald is the track that not only I miss the most but that I also think that would be visually stunning with all the graphic power we have now.

But as a track it was the perfect misture between a circuit and an asphalt rally stage :D

SSR11, but have both GT1 & GT3 layouts, though prefer a improved chicane.:lol:

Chicane.jpg

Special Stage Route 11, by far. Very technical course with some high-speed sections.

Only problem is, SSR-11 likely was based off of a route that doesn't exist anymore, like Seattle Circuit was. I don't see any original city tracks returning if their original routes don't exist anymore.

Hehe I knew Midfield was going to have the most votes before I looked.

As other have stated Citta di Aria missing .

I'm a Seattle resident, but knowing that I've at least saw a glimpse of it in a trailer, I voted Red Rock Valley in hopes that it helps sends a message across. I really miss that track.

It was in one of the NSX trailers.

Only problem is, SSR-11 likely was based off of a route that doesn't exist anymore, like Seattle Circuit was. I don't see any original city tracks returning if their original routes don't exist anymore.
Didn't stop them from including Indy Road Course from GT5 in GT6, of which that layout doesn't exist anymore.

I like city tracks. But I also like fast and technical tracks with lots of elevations like nordschleife. So it is a tough choise between el capitan, SS11, seattle and grindelwald. From gt2 I really like the long rome circuit.

In the end I voted el capitan but it was a tough choise between el capitan and seattle. So many good memories from gt2 and seattle... Only reason SS11 did not win because it had that one annoying chicane under the bridge.

I love Infineon but we are talking about original tracks.
If that's the case the city tracks don't qualify as original. They are mods of a real city and not fictional. Infineon I know is a real track in California, USA. I put it in the same class as the other few I mentioned as the most I missed which is why I brung it up.

If that's the case the city tracks don't qualify as original. They are mods of a real city and not fictional. Infineon I know is a real track in California, USA. I put it in the same class as the other few I mentioned as the most I missed which is why I brung it up.
Personally I see it in a different way.
Tokyo, Rome, Madrid ecc are original tracks based on real places, PD have created the layout and, in many cases, modified buildings and added grandstands, they "grasped" a circuit in an indefinite urban jungle.
For example the Eiger is based on a real place but the track is fictional, in GT5/6 is under "Original tracks" (http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/products/gt6/tracks/).

No contest. SSR11 by far. Preferably the GT1 layout (though, I certainly would appreciate both iterations of the track if I could get away with it.)

Runners up are Red Rock Valley, Seattle, and Grindelwald.

I never liked that Midfield had banking everywhere and huge curbs. It was a nice little power track to race on, but really nothing special at all imo.

El Capitan, how could you deny this awesome circuit? It's like what Trial Mountain only wished it could be.

This circuit would give that new suspension and tyre physics an excellent workout. Clockwise or anti-clockwise, a rewarding circuit. My choice rides were a high revving S2000, Lotus Motorsport Elise, FPV GT and Oreca Viper for this track. The M3 CSL in the BMW Event handled sweetly as well.

Midfield or El Capitan but Brands Hatch Indy and Bathurst among others have more than made up for them not being picked and yes i would pay for them down the line.

Back