Best Original GT track not Confirmed for GT6

• Thread starter mustafur
  • 236 comments

Best Non-confirmed for GT6 Original Track(Road)

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Midfield Raceway

Votes: 132 20.8%
  • Complex String

Votes: 31 4.9%
  • SS Route 11

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • El Capitan

Votes: 114 18.0%
  • Red Rock Valley Raceway

Votes: 43 6.8%
  • Seattle Circuit

Votes: 151 23.8%
  • Super Speedway

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Grindelwald

Votes: 20 3.1%
  • Tahiti Circuit

• New York

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Seoul Central

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Honk Kong

• Motorland

Votes: 6 0.9%

• Total voters
Man, i loved 13!
Turns 3, 4, and 6 were so hard to make and yet, the straights before the turns allowed you to go so fast! and there were also jumps all over the place! Shame it is not in GT6....

Man, i loved 13!
Turns 3, 4, and 6 were so hard to make and yet, the straights before the turns allowed you to go so fast! and there were also jumps all over the place! Shame it is not in GT6....
There was a track called 13? What GT was it in?

I'm glad to see that the results correspond to what happened in version 1.16. I hope these votes made a contribution to the greater good. Today I would pick Seattle and then SS11.

Seattle has so many memories. I remember when me and my mate were taking it turns every ten laps on the Endurance race in GT3.

If they were to bring back seattle, it would have to be the short version from GT2. I think they are widening the bridge that you go under in Gran Turismo, so they are changing way too much things for PD to make it.

The short track right now is unchanged in real life, I think.

I picked Tahiti Circuit, in general, because of the challenge and the ambiance of the circuit(s) was memorable. However, Hong Kong, Citta di Aria, Costa di Amalfi and Grand Canyon are right behind. I remember looking at the initial screenshots for these circuits and being amazed at the graphics and how much depth there was. Also, El Capitan is definitely a circuit to behold...dang, it's hard to choose just one...:nervous:

Last edited:
Grindelwald is my favorite along with red rock valley. I still play GT2 just to drive my '71 skyline on Grindelwald.

I thought Seattle had changed to much for the track to stay the same? So I don't see the point of wanting it. :scared:

El Capitan is, in my view, the single greatest original track PD have ever made and I want it back badly. :bowdown:

As for SSR11? Great but maybe the always night setting would make it impractical in these "we must have changing time of day" times. Still we have SSR5 so it's possible.

I thought Seattle had changed to much for the track to stay the same? So I don't see the point of wanting it. :scared:

El Capitan is, in my view, the single greatest original track PD have ever made and I want it back badly. :bowdown:

As for SSR11? Great but maybe the always night setting would make it impractical in these "we must have changing time of day" times. Still we have SSR5 so it's possible.
I never played Seattle on GT2 but thought the GT3/4 version was great!

I'd love a current-gen version of Seattle. I love that track.

*that's my vote.

Latest Posts

Back