Best Original GT track not Confirmed for GT6

• Thread starter mustafur
  • 236 comments

Best Non-confirmed for GT6 Original Track(Road)

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Midfield Raceway

Votes: 132 20.8%
  • Complex String

Votes: 31 4.9%
  • SS Route 11

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • El Capitan

Votes: 114 18.0%
  • Red Rock Valley Raceway

Votes: 43 6.8%
  • Seattle Circuit

Votes: 151 23.8%
  • Super Speedway

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Grindelwald

Votes: 20 3.1%
  • Tahiti Circuit

• New York

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Seoul Central

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Honk Kong

• Motorland

Votes: 6 0.9%

• Total voters
This was tough. I really like three of them. Seattle, Midfield, and Red Rock. I picked Midfield, but would be happy with any of the 3 I picked. Through the years, Apricot Hill didn't really wow me. Perhaps, it's tainted due to my dislike of Apricots.

Medfield. It is a feasible track.

I don't like the majority of the original tracks because they are way too silly.

Silly as in how? You would never see a bridge like in Midfield Raceway on a purpose-built racing circuit.

I voted Grindelwald. Red Rock Valley would be next for me - it would be excellent for slipstreaming battles. I didn't particularly enjoy the 'tightening' of the Midfield Circuit in GT4.

Silly as in how? You would never see a bridge like in Midfield Raceway on a purpose-built racing circuit.

I voted Grindelwald. Red Rock Valley would be next for me - it would be excellent for slipstreaming battles. I didn't particularly enjoy the 'tightening' of the Midfield Circuit in GT4.

I don't like tracks that seems unreal. I understand that in PS1 age they had to do original tracks because modeling real ones were really hard. But now, everytime I race in places like Cape Ring I felt cheated. IMO, the game starts to feel arcadish.

This is why I like Apricot Hill, Grand Valley (despite the bridge), Medfield... they are more feasible tracks.

BTW, Rome and Rome night were nice too. The last one almost unknown :D

hqdefault.jpg

I don't like tracks that seems unreal. I understand that in PS1 age they had to do original tracks because modeling real ones were really hard. But now, everytime I race in places like Cape Ring I felt cheated. IMO, the game starts to feel arcadish.

This is why I like Apricot Hill, Grand Valley (despite the bridge), Medfield... they are more feasible tracks.
I kind of wish they would take some of the old classic tracks and throw out the scenery. Keep the same layout but make it a bit more of a realistic representation if it were a real track. Some are nice to look at but it does feel a bit goofy.

Wow PD must have a real lousy original track lineup if Midfield is winning by this large of a margin

Mid Field race way is too simple for me, and Red Rock is like another Version of High speed ring also another very simple track.

SS route 11 was very good, and motorland(the GT4 version) was a good track for the small cars.

I'm a Seattle resident, but knowing that I've at least saw a glimpse of it in a trailer, I voted Red Rock Valley in hopes that it helps sends a message across. I really miss that track.

Wasn't Super Speedway just an unofficial version of The Motegi Speedway? If so then that's in GT6. I liked Midfield but I think Red Rock is the one I'd have back most.

Back