Best VGT Car So Far

• Thread starter Islaygaz
  • 151 comments

Best VGT Car So Far

• Total voters
Update on the Mitsubishi, been driving it a bit now, and damn.. I think this car has a lot more potential than I thought.. I really suck at tuning cars, and there's no tune for it in the database at this moment so I can't really improve it unfortunately :( And I'm starting to fall in love with it's looks, I liked them from the start but now.. Kinda looks like a DTM car, if those were based on suv's instead of sedans/coupés :)

I'd have to agree, it took me a while to get around to putting in any serious wheel time with this car, but on the tighter circuits it's great.

Out of all the other Aston Martins, what one with what type of exhaust SHOULD the Aston Martin sound more like?

The BMW Vision GT is my second favorite Vision GT car, although it's speed is the lowest out of all Vision GT cars, plus: you can't change the transmission settings.

The BMW Vision GT is my second favorite Vision GT car, although it's speed is the lowest out of all Vision GT cars, plus: you can't change the transmission settings.

I think it depends on the track, the BMW, like the Mitsubishi, is fairly easy to drive flat out, especially on tighter circuits, where the bigger cars can't put their power advantage down quite as well.

The Aston is the best and rivals the McLaren's as a usable winning mid-600 PP car. I like the BMW best for handling and overall sense of driving, just not fast enough. The others are, lacking.

The Toyota FT-1 VGT's handling is INSANE. Easily the best of the bunch so far.

l like the handling but it feels a bit too understeery. Unfortunately the camber on rear is locked to 3.5 (PD you seriously can't change this to the front instead?) and we can't change the suspension on this nor any VGT car, that is so far.

The current suspension settings are holding this car back.

I wish Ferrari would join the VGT's. :( This would blow all of the others out of the water.

16k8l5u.jpg

On topic though, I think the best one so far is the Toyota VGT. It looks great and is good to drive. I only wish there were more colour choices. A yellow one would look great.

Aston Martin is simply the best.

Who knows that theres a car based on the older concept that is "hidden" and nobody remembers.
1980%20Aston%20Martin%20Bulldog%20f3q.jpg

Also, it can rally :D

That's so 80's (Or late 70's concept cars).

Do I pick the topless German?
The toothy pouty mouthed English model... (Not Cara Delevigne - that other model - Georgia Jagger)
Or the Calipanese thing of beauty?...(Dangerous curves indeed)(FT1 VGT)

Not the Nissan -
You-
Gee-
Ell-
Why - It could make an Onion cry.

Last edited:
@Islaygaz

Next time, please place a single Mercedes benz, one is enough.

Do not put the racing series.

Thus the Mercedes Benz VGT will have more votes (25+7)

I hope the author of this thread read this.

(Traducted by Google Translator)

Last edited:
If there was an option for the Mazda LM55 I'd vote for it. Such an all-around awesome car! Amazing looks, fantastic speed, eye-popping responsiveness, and all in a car with that heart-stopping rotary scream that we all know and love. This car is just pure bossitronium.

Guys, you do realize that polls cannot be edited right?

Actually, the poll creator *can* change poll settings. I created a GT6 15th Anniversary Car poll last year, and I can go back and add entries, allow voters to change votes, etc.

Actually, the poll creator *can* change poll settings. I created a GT6 15th Anniversary Car poll last year, and I can go back and add entries, allow voters to change votes, etc.
That is sort of dumb then. That would completely skew the poll results.

BMW, just becouse it is the most realistic car, while the other ones look really futuristic, thing I don't like at all.

Since your thread doesn't seem to be getting stickied anytime soon, can you edit your poll as a Favourite VGT Poll?

I thought about that, too. But I cannot edit the poll itself, like the title or options already given... :(

Plus, there is already a new thread...

Out of the ones up for the vote, I picked the Aston Martin. I just think it looks spectacular! (Being an Aston, that's not actually saying much...)

Best Looking : BMW
Most Versatile : Mazda
Coolest looking: Tomahawk race version
One I want most in real life : Subaru
Overall Favourite: Mazda

Back