Best way to earn money?????

• Thread starter markl92
  • 93 comments
markl92
Hello,

i wondered what's the quickest way to earn money? I found that the high speed ring class B gives out 12,500 but whats the quickest??

đź‘Ť

S6 with the F40 is great for quick credits and fun driving... 2 million (JPN version) for third place, which is easy once you get the AI lines down.

I firmly believe that the Daytona race in A-series with the Integra is the fastest way. It gives you 7500cr for a win, which should happen about 90-95% of the time. 2nd place 5000cr for the rest. One race = 1m and 6-8s? + about 10 seconds pushing the X button like mad to start the next one. Do the math! It is very easy and anyone can be consistent. The problem is that it is boring like ****! And the so called "gold cow" with the F430 in B-series is hate hate hate because you HAVE to drive standard and HAVE to rely on ramming other cars to slam your way to the top two cars fast enough so you can overtake them. It's fairly easy once you get it in your fingers (20.000cr in a little over 2 minutes). In theory this is faster than the Integra, but you WILL spin out a lot and will have to restart and you WILL get a lot of 3-6th places. Thus less consistancy. The F40 vs Black Mask is hard as hell :P

Yes the F40 challenge seems pretty good for 1 lap and over 2 million in the JPN copy. I lowered the gear ratio for 2 3 4 and added a bit more to 1st gear, and dropped the weight down about half I think and did what I could for bhp/PS, Managed first a few times and normally get second without much fuss, default setting seem set for, or at least suitable for the oval, much more nimble now.

I miss the old S-4, I actually love doing that with the 599 and the other old S stages.

A-8 with the F430. everything turned off, AT, normal physics.
you have to drive unfair, but i got 20.000/1m57s 95% of the time.

here's a replay (EU)

Attachments

• [A-8]20.000.in.2.minutes.zip
    133.1 KB · Views: 107
I agree with desmo. Just around 2 mins for a lap and you get 2 mil (take a few 0s off since I'm referring to the JPN version).

A-8 with the F430. everything turned off, AT, normal physics.
you have to drive unfair, but i got 20.000/1m57s 95% of the time.

here's a replay (EU)

Does this race take place at Daytona Road Course? That challenge is exceptionally difficult (though it doesn't help that I completely and utterly suck at that track).

Yes it's at the Daytona Road Course.

The thing is, you have to drive dirty to get the race win. You have to use the AI cars to slow down and at the end cut the chicane.

it's actually not that hard once you know the track. just make sure everything's turned off in your car settings. i drive through and crash in the pit lane at the first corner. when you come out you should already have overtaken the Ferrari. in the next corner you're going to overtake the Ford GT and a few other cars in the next few corners. when you come to the high speed part you should be in 6th place (3rd if you're fast). just stay behind them and you'll overtake them without a problem and become 3rd. now the most important part is the chicane. just drive through the grass and you'll be 1st after you come out of the chicane. if not, you still have enough time to overtake the (two) car(s) after it and become 1st.

I'll see if I can upload a replay of me doing the lap. My way is pretty consistent. I never crash any walls, but because the opponent AI is so predictable I use the same cars for bouncing off in every corner. I can even recreate it here :)

Go in wide against the first corner from the rolling start, be careful not to oversteer as you brake in against the F430 (maybe add more brake strength on the rear if you have QTS?). Crash into directly into it from behind, but on the LEFT side. This will push him out of the way while you take his place and you must shift to third right away and force that DB9 off the road. Slipstream behind the F512BB through the chicane and you should be able to pass him right in the beginning of the small straight. Next up is the F40 which is tought to beat on the straight after next corner so you pretty much HAVE to ram him in the upcoming hairpin. Again hit him on the inside so that he bounces off and you take his place. Go slow and line up a good accelleration so you can slipstream and overtake the TVR on the straight. Turn in hard while keeping ~200kph and overtake one or two more cars in the next corners (this is actually a bit different from lap to lap, but the basics are the same). If you see a car you can ram and do the braking for you, go fast, if it's open space, use your brakes for a change. That's about 1/4 of it. The rest is just as dirty as so far :dopey: As said, I'll see if I manage to upload a replay.

It is possible to win that race clean using F599 (unless you can not use F599 after update ?) but on normal physics - anyone won that on professional physics ? I considered it a way to make money but its too much stressful, annoying and frustrating. I will have to try that S3 ...
Just noticed something interesting - if you go to a mission using "wrong" car and then go to garage, garage will highlight proper car :) - "nice touch"?

S-3. 27.500Cr in 2 minutes.

Please tell me how you knock off that last second. I got 48.108 as best time and can't really seem to go faster. What's the better way to do the corners? It must be possible to achieve without relying on draft, because the closest group of cars is like 3 laps away, removing the whole point of making money fast.

S-3. 27.500Cr in 2 minutes.
It's actually 27.500Cr in aproximately 1min:40s. :)
Please tell me how you knock off that last second. I got 48.108 as best time and can't really seem to go faster. What's the better way to do the corners? It must be possible to achieve without relying on draft, because the closest group of cars is like 3 laps away, removing the whole point of making money fast.
When the race STARTs, a timer starts decreasing from 10:00, instead of accelerating immediately, just remain stopped. Start accelerating 4 seconds later (when the timer gets to 9:56). This will position the 2 cars ahead of you in a position where later on you'll be able to use their draft just before the next lap, giving you the boost you need.

Just be carefull at the corners, because you'll be faster now.
And make sure your speed stays above 290KM/h, at the corners.

I tend to understeer badly at speeds like 290km/h and get a bad exit speed. Any setup tips for the Mine R34? Thanks for those tips! I've tried lightening the car in change for less HP and it helped some for the corners, but I might need some toe? I also increased downforce in the front and decreased in the back to induce oversteer.

edit: ****, never mind. you can't tune for S-3. I was thinking of another one where I experimented. I'll have to try more then I guess. Btw, how do you brake for the corners? Apply brake before? Release throttle before? go in hot and turn the wheel to create resistance? I've tried the last one and it seems ok, but my exits are really bad. 280-ish km/h. I go in at whatever speed, usually 310-330km/h and just turn the wheel hard, together with some liftoff on the throttle to turn more if understeer too bad. What do you think?

My god it's hard! My settings for this race is: Standard physics, all aids beside ABS turned off, and tuning, well there isn't any is there? I've tried the driving lines to see if they would show me the best entries and exits but they are impossible to follow at sufficient speed! They suggest 244km/t which is bullocks obviously, but 290 on the other hand I find impossible!

I tend to understeer badly at speeds like 290km/h and get a bad exit speed. Any setup tips for the Mine R34? Thanks for those tips!
Well, what I do on the corners of the S-3 event is:
- enter the corner at around 330KM/h ( or more), from the outside;
- downshift from 6th to 5th gear;
- aim for the apex;
- wait until the car's speed drops down to 295KM/h;
- then 6th gear again, and exit from the outside;
All that while keeping the accelerator at full throttle.

But I'm really not much of an expert racer, so I'm sure more experienced users could recommend better ways to do corners at that particular event. :)

That helped a lot, thanks! I got below 48s on the first lap now :D And I got mid-46 on 2nd or 3rd, getting me the gold. But 3 laps is too slow for "milking the cow" :) How do you manage 330km/h on the first (timed) lap? I got to 315-ish by drafting.

My god it's hard! My settings for this race is: Standard physics, all aids beside ABS turned off, and tuning, well there isn't any is there? I've tried the driving lines to see if they would show me the best entries and exits but they are impossible to follow at sufficient speed! They suggest 244km/t which is bullocks obviously, but 290 on the other hand I find impossible!
For the S-3 event (no tuning there), my settings are:
- Transmission: Manual
- Active Steering: Off
- Driving Physics: Standard
- ASM: Off
- Traction Control: Off

Same as yours.
I'm using the Logitech G25 racing wheel, by the way.
Try downshifting from 6th to 5th when the recommended driving lines change from blue to red, while keeping full throttle. When the speed drops down to 295KM/h, go back to 6th gear again.

It's actually 27.500Cr in aproximately 1min:40s. :)

Hehehe. I start the race when the clock hits 9:40 so I can get Evo's slipstream. So that's 2 minutes for me.

46.411 my best laptime so far. No wallriding nor bumps.

Gonna try your method tho, it could save me 17 seconds.

Gaah I'm like a hundreth of a second off every single time. Do you shift when you see the line turns red or when you actually hit the red part? I noticed a red line at the entry of one of the corner as well, is this one you mean? All down to perfecting now

Hah I did it! Now fail another 100 times or did I learn it? I'm excited. I stand completely still and slam the throttle when the clock shifts from 55 to 54, that gives me the evo right in front of me, but I don't use his slipstream. That would make to reach the lotus too fast again and meeting him in the corner does no good.

Back