Bowtie's Speed Shop : Ultimate Corvette Collection!

thank you for the C7 (post 434)
I had yet to find a version I liked...
yours is very drivable at 600pp
safe, sounds good, feels good
well done

My review of this tune by @nijalninja :

First let me say that when I say you post a tune on a FF car at 550pp, I was both impressed and unsure how it would turn out. 550pp on a FF car in GT6 is very ambitious, building the tune was getting me excited to try it as I have not been so brave to go that high but have tried a flat floor one many cars and know what difference it makes. It does however, cost a lot of pp and does rob some top speed. So I decided to take it to the Tour of Japan event at Tokyo R246, either a stroke of brilliance or not the wisest choice. Flat floor should help cornering while hurting speed down the main straight. The ZZII was out front but I quickly caught him by lap 2, this with no suspension settings inputted yet, all others were and I set the top speed to 199mph. Too high on the top speed maybe? I managed to win but was fighting off the ZZII the last 2 laps. Now to actually try your suspension changes, immediately I felt the suspension was much better feeling and more stable in the corners. Mid-corner grip level felt like it doubled, I should not that I also lowered the top speed to 193mph and this helped acceleration. Again I caught the ZZ and easily passed on lap 2, but this time I quickly scooted away and left him in my rear view. I found corner exit to be a little trickier and my lap time actually was slower, so I went back and tried a third race back at 199mph. Faster and better on exit, but still the ever present FF issues of rotation and exit.
Off to my favorite event, Supercar Festival at Silverstone International, 3 laps and a quick race. I have done many races here at 550pp so I know what a good time is. The Pagani was out front and gone, 3 laps to catch and pass seem like it was going to be difficult. But I beat him.......twice. Keeping momentum up is the key with any FF car and this one is no different.

Conclusion:
A very well handling and ambitious tune, fun to take down supercars with. It does still have some of the normal issues of entry and exit that exist on almost all FF cars but not too bad. Running this car against 525pp MR and FR cars would be really interesting. If I could make one suggestion though, it would be to lower the rear ride height and take advantage of the glitch, perhaps a touch more rotation could be achieved. Overall, I rather enjoyed the ride.
Thank you very much. It is great to get any and all feedback.

I have found that this car can overcome its understeer issues, morbidly, when the overall BHP is lowered whilst keeping the torque at relatively the same level. This car at 525pp is a much more friendly car to drive even if you simply use the power limiter. I am glad to here that you beat the Pagani. Also this tune is not the best setup for Tokyo R246; it is much more suited to tracks like London Reverse, Eiger Nordwand, and Nurburgring Nordschleife.

Anyway, thank you again, but I must ask whether or not you tried the tune with no ABS, and if so what you thought about the braking?

Thank you very much. It is great to get any and all feedback.

I have found that this car can overcome its understeer issues, morbidly, when the overall BHP is lowered whilst keeping the torque at relatively the same level. This car at 525pp is a much more friendly car to drive even if you simply use the power limiter. I am glad to here that you beat the Pagani. Also this tune is not the best setup for Tokyo R246; it is much more suited to tracks like London Reverse, Eiger Nordwand, and Nurburgring Nordschleife.

Anyway, thank you again, but I must ask whether or not you tried the tune with no ABS, and if so what you thought about the braking?
R246 was not the best track for this tune but it handled it rather well. That is why it was a stroke of brilliance(and not really unwise), take a car to a track not best suited for it and have it perform just fine. As for the brakes, I really struggle with no ABS and it would be unfair for me to test it that way. I have several times for FITT tested without ABS and lack of familiarity with it causes slow lap times and uncomfortable feeling on my part. All I did was run them at one click up each front and rear. I can imagine this tune being great fun at "The Ring".

BRZw1NrIyWd4F5yuPL_0.jpg

GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11

PP: 600
HP: 586
WEIGHT: 1279kg
WEIGHT DIST: 52:48
TIRE(S): Racing Hard

GT Auto:
Oil Change - No
Rigidity Improvement - No
Front Aero -
Wing -
Flat Floor -
Other -

SUSPENSION: Full Custom
RIDE HEIGHT - 70 / 70
SPRINGS - 20.75 / 14.00
COMP - 3 / 4
EXT - 4 / 3
ARB - 3 / 3
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.0
TOE - -0.05 / 0.00
BRAKES: Racing
BRAKES - 5 / 6

TRANS: Full Custom (install all power upgrades first!)
FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 124
1ST - 3.200
2ND - 2.100
3RD - 1.565
4TH - 1.245
5TH - 1.030
6TH - 0.880
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.700
(^^^Adjust for top speed here)

LSD: Full Custom
INITIAL - 12 / 10
ACCEL - 20 / 18
DECEL - 10 / 14

CLUTCH TYPE: Triple-Plate
CARBON SHAFT: Installed
TORQUE CENTERING DIFF: Installed @ 30:70

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Stage 1
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Standard
CATALYTIC CONVERTER - Standard
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - Normal
POWER LIMITER - 99.4%

WEIGHT REDUCTION - Stage 3
CARBON HOOD - Standard
WINDOW WEIGHT - Standard

BALLAST -
DOWNFORCE - 225 / 450

Last edited:
9AuSUm3U5DWoEiLWt0_0.jpg

GT-R N24 Schulze GT Academy '12

PP: 575
HP: 595
WEIGHT: 1367kg
WEIGHT DIST: 53:47

GT Auto:
Oil Change - No
Front Aero -
Wing -
Flat Floor -
Other -

RIDE HEIGHT - 90 / 87
SPRINGS - 21.10 / 14.00
COMP - 2 / 3
EXT - 4 / 3
ARB - 2 / 2
CAMBER - 0.0 /0.0
TOE - -0.20 / 0.05
BRAKES - 5 / 6

FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 137
1ST - 2.800
2ND - 2.000
3RD - 1.525
4TH - 1.225
5TH - 1.020
6TH - 0.870
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.900

INITIAL - 10
ACCEL - 12
DECEL - 18
(only rear LSD settings allowed)

CLUTCH TYPE: Standard
CARBON SHAFT: Standard
TORQUE CENTERING DIFF: Installed @ 30:70 (10:90 is default?)

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Stage 2
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Standard
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
POWER LIMITER - 98.5%

CARBON HOOD - Standard
WINDOW WEIGHT - Installed

BALLAST -
DOWNFORCE - 110 / 80 (not adjustable)

r35EZQWM5DW4oGirNN_0.jpg

GT-R Nismo GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13

PP: 615
HP: 615
WEIGHT: 1350kg
WEIGHT DIST: 54:46

GT Auto:
Oil Change - Yes
Front Aero -
Wing -
Flat Floor -
Other -

RIDE HEIGHT - 65 / 70
SPRINGS - 20.50 / 13.50
COMP - 3 / 4
EXT - 4 / 3
ARB - 5 / 5
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.0
TOE - -0.12 / 0.04
BRAKES - 5 / 5

FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 112
1ST - 3.500
2ND - 2.325
3RD - 1.760
4TH - 1.410
5TH - 1.175
6TH - 1.010
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.100

INITIAL - 14
ACCEL - 16
DECEL - 16

TORQUE CENTERING DIFF: n/a

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Standard
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Standard
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
POWER LIMITER - 99.1%

WEIGHT REDUCTION - Standard
CARBON HOOD - Standard
WINDOW WEIGHT - Standard

BALLAST -
DOWNFORCE - 350 / 700

Last edited:
ABnvLVN5jnIHF7i60_0.jpg

GT-R Nismo GT3 15th Anniversary Edition

PP: 624
HP: 651
WEIGHT: 1350kg

GT Auto:
Oil Change - YES
Front Aero -
Wing -
Flat Floor -
Other -

RIDE HEIGHT - 65 / 70
SPRINGS - 20.50 / 13.50
COMP - 3 / 4
EXT - 4 / 4
ARB - 5 / 5
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.0
TOE - -0.12 / 0.04
BRAKES - 5 / 5

FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 112
1ST - 3.600
2ND - 2.355
3RD - 1.760
4TH - 1.405
5TH - 1.165
6TH - 0.995
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.100

INITIAL - 14
ACCEL - 16
DECEL - 18

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Standard
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Standard
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
POWER LIMITER - 100%

CARBON HOOD - Standard
WINDOW WEIGHT - Standard

BALLAST -
DOWNFORCE - 350 / 700

Last edited:
Is that all the GT-R you`ve done? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:.....your :crazy: than me. Nice job, I`ll be trying some starting tomorrow in the CoTM but only after I finish mine (yeah I know only 1 :embarrassed:). Sunday is going to be a very busy day and hopefully I`ll have time to do a few. Any news from Hammi?
:cheers:

Is that all the GT-R you`ve done? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:.....your :crazy: than me. Nice job, I`ll be trying some starting tomorrow in the CoTM but only after I finish mine (yeah I know only 1 :embarrassed:). Sunday is going to be a very busy day and hopefully I`ll have time to do a few. Any news from Hammi?
:cheers:
Believe it or not.........no. I have three more to post, an R32, R32 S-tune, R32 Touring Car.

Nothing that I have seen or heard from Hami, think he is just laying low and quiet for awhile.

You must be extremely busy with tuning and all that: You release a ton of cars all of the time; I can barely keep up.
R246 was not the best track for this tune but it handled it rather well. That is why it was a stroke of brilliance(and not really unwise), take a car to a track not best suited for it and have it perform just fine. As for the brakes, I really struggle with no ABS and it would be unfair for me to test it that way. I have several times for FITT tested without ABS and lack of familiarity with it causes slow lap times and uncomfortable feeling on my part. All I did was run them at one click up each front and rear. I can imagine this tune being great fun at "The Ring".
At the ring it is indeed extremely fun if you get a good rhythm going. I am also going to post my Honda Civic on here tomorrow if that is okay.

Bowtie-muscle has been extremely kind and has allowed me to feature one of my tunes in his garage, and so here we have my INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) '04 at 550pp.
10853786_1549070365349649_561391911_o.jpg

This car was tuned using a DS3 on Sports Softs with no driving aids whatsoever, and has been tuned to suit this specifically.

Review:

So, the Integra got my attention... A little test was madatory! :P

As I was building it, some details got my attention, as the flat floor and rigidity improv... It seems a "touring car" look-a-like was on the making, so what better test then a 10 lap in Ascari challenge, against some heavy duty opponents...

Super License Ascari 10 Lap Challenge Result: 2nd

Not and ordinary 2nd place, after getting the lead on lap 5 (pit done) and the FXX behind, managed to maintain 1st place until lap 10, where due to tyre wear issues lost it to FXX... :grumpy:

Car Behaviour/Sensations:

The FFloor and rigidity improv gives it surely an extra grip/stability, but at the cost of PP and top speed... In this case (Ascari) it was indeed beneficial, the cornering was great and stable, allowing to overtake faster opponents...

The gearbox screams to be custom, mainly because 2nd and 3rd gears need to have bigger values to decrease the wheelspin in the front... But standard gets the job done, kind of...

The rotation is present, but needs more, to relieve pressure from the front tyres and improve more the issues of understeer in fast cornering...

The higher rear RH is weird to be honest, mainly because of the glitch to get rid of understeer in GT6! Maybe an issue to be review in the future...

Overall:

A nice and fun car to drive, very much BTCC style... Maybe a top car in the 500/550PP range, but with real tyre wear and fuel it struggles while being driven fast and not loosing the tyres too early...
In normal races, supercars better watch out!

👍 Well done!

You must be extremely busy with tuning and all that: You release a ton of cars all of the time; I can barely keep up.

At the ring it is indeed extremely fun if you get a good rhythm going. I am also going to post my Honda Civic on here tomorrow if that is okay.

That would be just fine by me.:)

dLPXwhhlW8WodyX3AM_0.jpg

BNR35 Skyline GT-R N1 base '06

IB License GT All-Stars Champ. MPanorama (650PP RH) Winner! 👍

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.jpgMount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_1.jpg
What a machine! Love every second of the race! Flawless in performance, handling, braking and balance. Despite having almost 100PP less, on the corners it was unbeatable, and on the straight can say it was very good... :P

The only thing that needs attention is that 2nd gear may be a bit low in relation to 3rd, bellow a certain rpm, 2nd makes the car die a little bit...

Other then that... 👍

Amazing ride & tune! :)

Last edited:
Review:

So, the Integra got my attention... A little test was madatory! :P

As I was building it, some details got my attention, as the flat floor and rigidity improv... It seems a "touring car" look-a-like was on the making, so what better test then a 10 lap in Ascari challenge, against some heavy duty opponents...

Super License Ascari 10 Lap Challenge Result: 2nd

Not and ordinary 2nd place, after getting the lead on lap 5 (pit done) and the FXX behind, managed to maintain 1st place until lap 10, where due to tyre wear issues lost it to FXX... :grumpy:

Car Behaviour/Sensations:

The FFloor and rigidity improv gives it surely an extra grip/stability, but at the cost of PP and top speed... In this case (Ascari) it was indeed beneficial, the cornering was great and stable, allowing to overtake faster opponents...

The gearbox screams to be custom, mainly because 2nd and 3rd gears need to have bigger values to decrease the wheelspin in the front... But standard gets the job done, kind of...

The rotation is present, but needs more, to relieve pressure from the front tyres and improve more the issues of understeer in fast cornering...

The higher rear RH is weird to be honest, mainly because of the glitch to get rid of understeer in GT6! Maybe an issue to be review in the future...

Overall:

A nice and fun car to drive, very much BTCC style... Maybe a top car in the 500/550PP range, but with real tyre wear and fuel it struggles while being driven fast and not loosing the tyres too early...
In normal races, supercars better watch out!

👍 Well done!
I was waiting for someone to say something about the gearbox and I completely agreed, but this car, with its high BHP and average torque, has such a large range of speed and gearing that I thought I could just leave it so anyone could go on any track and get a half decent lap time if they just change the Auto defined top speed.

Anyway, thank you for looking at and driving this tune. Both you and Bowtie-Muscle know a hell of a lot about tuning: Far more than I know that is for sure, so it is really goof to get a professional opinion.

This is my second car that I will add to Bowtie-muscles tuning garage, and it is my 500pp Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) 1997 that I have had for a short while and I believe that it is a good car at 500pp.
10913663_1554483128141706_774947259_n.jpg

This car was tuned with a DS3, no driving aids, and over the course of a week.

Upgrades:
Sports softs
Height-adjustable, fully customisable suspension
Racing brake kit
Fully customisable transmission
Fully customisable mechanical LSD
Triple plate clutch kit
Stage 3 engine tuning
Sports computer
Racing exhaust
Isometric exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter: sports
Intake tuning
High RPM range turbo kit
Stage 3 weight reduction
Carbon bonnet
Window weight reduction

Service, Aero, Aesthetics, and Function:
Type A flat floor
Inch up: 2 ENKEI JS+M
Boost meter: PSI (This is something I use to monitor take-offs in races and learn how to do them better)
Speedo: 0-320 km/h (The normal speedo tops out all the time)
Change oil
Improve body rigidity
Gun gray pearl (M): Body colour
Sensitive silver (M): Rims
Calypso red: Brake calipers
10733698_1554483124808373_1907862538_n.jpg

I have tried to make this car look as sporty as possible without going to the extreme of "Ricers", but the simple fact is that this car is not pretty no matter how you look at it.

The tune:

Suspension:
RH: 109/115
SR: 6.82/7.82
D(C): 2/3
D(E): 2/4
ARBs: 3/3
CA: 1.0/0.5
TA: -70/0.30

Brakes:
Balance: 2/4

Drivetrain (transmission):
Max speed (Auto define): 250 km/h
Gear 1: 3.099
2: 2.224
3: 1.747
4: 1.398
5: 1.172
6: 1.001
Final gear: 4.399 (Set the Max speed first, the Final gear next, and the individual gears last)

LSD:
IT: 15
AS: 18
DS: 13

Power:
Limiter: %82.6
Nitro: %60

Body:
Ballast: 108kg @ %28

Stats:
500pp
321BHp
985kg
55:45 weight distribtution
1598cc
29kgfm
FF
3.06 kg/BHP

Stuff to know:
This is not a car that I have spent an awful amount of time on and is very much a WIP, so dont expect anything amazing out of it.

It still understeers pretty bad although I have tried to fix it, but it is nothing that a good driver cannot overcome. It is specifically set for short tracks, and if the driver intends on going on longers, it is suggested that they simply change the Final Gear ratio to whatever they want instead re-arranginh everything in the gears. This is was in fact a rushed a tune, but should still be a fast car at 500pp around short tracks.

Hi. Just wanted to say a massive thank you for sharing your muscle car tunes. I've been building some over the last week & have been very impressed with them. I've always had trouble with slight oversteer with the muscle cars that i just couldn't get rid of so didn't really drive them much. Thanks to your tunes i can now enjoy driving these cars.
I also wanted to ask you if you had tunes for these 2 cars.

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Dodge Challenger R/T '70 (Road Car)

I didn't see them listed above so wasn't sure if you hadn't tuned them yet or if you just hadn't got round to sharing them.

Hi. Just wanted to say a massive thank you for sharing your muscle car tunes. I've been building some over the last week & have been very impressed with them. I've always had trouble with slight oversteer with the muscle cars that i just couldn't get rid of so didn't really drive them much. Thanks to your tunes i can now enjoy driving these cars.
I also wanted to ask you if you had tunes for these 2 cars.

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Dodge Challenger R/T '70 (Road Car)

I didn't see them listed above so wasn't sure if you hadn't tuned them yet or if you just hadn't got round to sharing them.

Thank you, nice to hear that they are being enjoyed:).

As for the Challenger and Super Bee, I have not gotten to them yet. Do not even have the Super Bee in my garage. I may get to them but could not say when yet. Still have the 64 GTO to finish first and I am not even started on it.:ouch:

Thank you, nice to hear that they are being enjoyed:).

As for the Challenger and Super Bee, I have not gotten to them yet. Do not even have the Super Bee in my garage. I may get to them but could not say when yet. Still have the 64 GTO to finish first and I am not even started on it.:ouch:

No probs. You have some others i want to try first. Look forward to trying the GTO. Will keep an eye open for it :)

16193206831_0c8a3fb486_z.jpg

Skyline GT-R V-spec II(R32) '94

Paint: GT Metallic 012 Anniversary Deep Blue
Rims: BBS RE-MG +1

PP: 500
HP: 374
WEIGHT: 1230kg
TIRE(S): Sports

GT Auto:
Oil Change - No
Front Aero - Type B
Wing -
Flat Floor -
Other -

RIDE HEIGHT - 105 / 105
SPRINGS - 7.00 / 6.50
COMP - 4 / 6
EXT - 5 / 4
ARB - 4 / 4
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.0
TOE - -0.20 / 0.00
BRAKES - 4 / 5

FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 112
1ST - 3.700
2ND - 2.530
3RD - 1.930
4TH - 1.545
5TH - 1.290
6TH - 1.105
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.800

INITIAL - 10 / 8
ACCEL - 14 / 16
DECEL - 6 / 6

TORQUE CENTERING DIFF: Installed @ 35:65

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Standard
COMPUTER - Sports
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Isometric
CATALYTIC CONVERTER - Sports
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
POWER LIMITER - 98.4%

CARBON HOOD - Body Color

BALLAST - 0
DOWNFORCE - 0 / 20

NOTE:

Last edited:
16009017309_15c95cb941_z.jpg

Skyline GT-R S-tune(R32) '00

Paint: Whitest White
Rims: Standard

PP: 525
HP: 463
WEIGHT: 1325kg
WEIGHT DIST: 57:43
TIRE(S): Sports

GT Auto:
Oil Change - No
Front Aero -
Wing -
Flat Floor -
Other -

RIDE HEIGHT - 105 / 105
SPRINGS - 14.00 / 11.50
COMP - 5 / 4
EXT - 6 / 5
ARB - 3 / 4
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.0
TOE - -0.08 / -0.05
BRAKES - 4 / 6

FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 124
1ST - 3.385
2ND - 2.250
3RD - 1.675
4TH - 1.315
5TH - 1.080
6TH - 0.915
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.700

INITIAL - 10 / 10
ACCEL - 18 / 18
DECEL - 5 / 5

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Standard
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Isometric
INTAKE TUNING - Tuned
POWER LIMITER - 100%

CARBON HOOD - Standard

BALLAST - 30kg @ +30
DOWNFORCE - 0 / 50

NOTE:

Last edited:
15957477827_f1bee25d61_z.jpg

Skyline GT-R R32 Touring Car

Paint: GT Metallic 007-W
Rims: Standard

PP: 600
HP: 660
WEIGHT: 1145kg

GT Auto:
Oil Change - No
Front Aero -
Wing -
Flat Floor -
Other -

RIDE HEIGHT - 65 / 65
SPRINGS - 11.00 / 9.50
COMP - 4/ 6
EXT - 7 / 5
ARB - 3 / 3
CAMBER - 0.0 /0.0
TOE - -0.12 / 0.00
BRAKES - 5 / 6

FINAL TO
- Auto Set to 199mph
TOP SPEED TO - 199
1ST - 3.755
2ND - 2.515
3RD - 1.830
4TH - 1.400
5TH - 1.120
6TH - 0.940
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 4.110

INITIAL - 8 / 11
ACCEL - 18 / 20
DECEL - 5 / 5

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Stage 2
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Standard
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - High RPM Turbo
POWER LIMITER - 93.6%

CARBON HOOD - Standard
WINDOW WEIGHT - Standard

BALLAST -
DOWNFORCE - 200 / 400

NOTE:

Last edited:
14758667426_6c1be4cb24_c.jpg

Camaro Z28 '69
GT6 Metallic 012 Anniversary Deep Blue
American Racing Vintage Torque Thrust inch up 2
Aero Type B, Custom Wing Type A

PP: 525 // HP: 427
WEIGHT: 1175kg // WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: 54:46
TIRE(S): Sport Soft
OIL CHANGE - Yes

SUSPENSION: Full Custom // BRAKES: Racing
RIDE HEIGHT - 110 / 110
SPRINGS - 12.00 / 6.00
COMP - 4 / 5
EXT - 8 / 7
ARB - 3 / 3
CAMBER - 0.0 /0.0
TOE - -0.22 / 0.08
BRAKES - 6 / 5

FINAL TO
- 5.500 // TOP SPEED TO - 112
1ST - 2.625
2ND - 1.800
3RD - 1.380
4TH - 1.115
5TH - 0.935
FINAL - 3.550 (Adjust here if needed)

INITIAL - 8
ACCEL - 12
DECEL - 6

CARBON SHAFT: Yes

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - STAGE 3
COMPUTER - no
EXHAUST - RACING
MANIFOLD - Isometric
CATALYTIC CONVERTER - Sports
INTAKE TUNING - no
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - no
POWER LIMITER - 98.1%

CARBON HOOD - yes
WINDOW WEIGHT - yes

BALLAST - 16kg @ 0
DOWNFORCE - 5 (Wing is mainly because I like the look)

NOTE: My Favorite of all the Muscle Cars in the game, tuned for Willow Springs and Laguna Seca but good enough to compete at almost any other track:)
I just purchased my first 1969 Camaro Z28 and I decided to go with your tune, with the power increased to the 550PP maximum allowed for this week's Intermediate Level Seasonal Event at Big Willow (USA Muscle Cars built before 1980). Wow. That's all I can say. WOW! I expected the car to drive fine, but she did a lot more than just "fine". The car held so strong through Turns 8 & 9 - I was actually surprised at how much bite she had. A very stable drive. I was able to smoothly and cleanly pass cars on parts of the track that one shouldn't be passing a car. :D For being a brand new, unfamiliar car I was completely comfortable with her by the end of Lap 1. Insane power. Insane grip. What more can one ask for? Fantastic tune, Bowtie-Muscle!! 👍 :cheers:

I just purchased my first 1969 Camaro Z28 and I decided to go with your tune, with the power increased to the 550PP maximum allowed for this week's Intermediate Level Seasonal Event at Big Willow (USA Muscle Cars built before 1980). Wow. That's all I can say. WOW! I expected the car to drive fine, but she did a lot more than just "fine". The car held so strong through Turns 8 & 9 - I was actually surprised at how much bite she had. A very stable drive. I was able to smoothly and cleanly pass cars on parts of the track that one shouldn't be passing a car. :D For being a brand new, unfamiliar car I was completely comfortable with her by the end of Lap 1. Insane power. Insane grip. What more can one ask for? Fantastic tune, Bowtie-Muscle!! 👍 :cheers:
Thank you, appreciate the mention in the Seasonal thread as well:tup:. When I looked at this weeks events, for this one 2 cars came to mind, this Z28 and the '78 Trans Am. Both should dominate. Not sure if 550pp is needed for this event or not but many of my older Chevy's should get it done at 525pp but some may struggle. Most of them did see some time at Willow during tuning but (not the Trans Am tho!) the Z28 was far and away the fastest of the bunch. PD gave it a ton of love and it is one of my 5 favorites in GT6.:)

It was my pleasure to put the mention in the Seasonal Thread. After all, it's the least I can do... 👍

You're totally right. 550PP is NOT required for this event. I've only run two cars so far, Shelby Cobra 427 and your 1969 Camaro Z28 and both races slaughtered the AI. I'll be building many more muscle cars for this event and I don't play on driving any of them at 550PP. I'll try 525PP next.

Had a little time last night to play at Big Willow Seasonal, I tried three cars for this event and would recommend trying the following:
Camaro Z28 '69 525pp - tune (EASY WIN)
Chevelle SS 454 '70 525pp - tune - easy win, lower rear camber to 0.0. Both Shelby's out front.
Nova SS '70 525pp - tune (did not try but, if memory is correct will be easy win)
Firebird Trans Am '78 550pp - tune (lower camber to 0.2/0.0, lower final gear just a touch. Super easy win) Keep in mind it was tuned for a Seasonal at Trial Mountain on SM but took down the Chrome line and Shelby on lap 2 and ran away.:dopey:

For a challenge, try:
Corvette Coupe (C2) 525pp
El Camino SS 396 525pp
Camaro SS '69
Either Stingray '69 at 525pp

They should all be fun and capable, some easier than others but if you take the uphill section easy on throttle, all should be easy wins.:)
Let me know if you try any and how you made out.👍

(As a side note, they all seem different then when they were tuned, I have planned on getting back to most of these soon and refresh them, some I have already lowered the camber settings on:irked:. Any feedback is appreciated.)

Last edited:
It was my pleasure to put the mention in the Seasonal Thread. After all, it's the least I can do... 👍

You're totally right. 550PP is NOT required for this event. I've only run two cars so far, Shelby Cobra 427 and your 1969 Camaro Z28 and both races slaughtered the AI. I'll be building many more muscle cars for this event and I don't play on driving any of them at 550PP. I'll try 525PP next.
with a good tune 500 is easily doable for this seasonal. just be advised the rabbits find their throttles after you catch them so you wont be passing them on the start/finish straight.

Can you do a tune for the Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model on the Silverstone Grand Prix Cicuit?
There is a new FITT Tuning Challenge that will be starting today, that is one of the three choices for one of the classes. I may be doing that one, or one of the other two. If not, someone else will. I will get to test it and maybe get it done but not for a few days. If I can get it done, I may have to PM you the tune until the challenge is over.

Back