Bram Turismo's Gallery | Ferrari F40

I thought this Car looks kind of ugly, but you changed my opinion on that easily! Gorgeous shots Bram:drool:👍

Thanks guys!

I wish all of you and your families a merry hristmas and a very, very happy new year! 👍

Wish I'd done something slightly more tasteful to my GT-86...

Superb update, really loving the tones throughout the whole set. Couldn't possibly pick out a favourite. 👍

Nice set of the 86, I like the one with the motorbike sign. 👍 I like all of them, but I found that one the most interesting, :lol:

V12 Vantage wallpapers

A long time since I've last updated this gallery, but I have some photos on the way from this jaw-droppingly beautiful V12 Vantage. In the meantime, enjoy these wallpapers! If you need a resize, just drop me a PM.

_______________________​

Last edited:
Great pictures.
A shame that the road looks so bad in the first picture, but there's not much that can be done about that.

Wallpaper material for sure. 👍

Thanks for the compliments guys!

I might try and fix the road in the first image. The road surface was equally crappy in GT4, but I found some layer blendings/effects to improve the texture. I might give these images a try with those effects 👍

V12 Vantage in B&W

Click on each image for the large version!

Volkswagen Scirocco R

Nissan 370Z

Mercedes C63 AMG

Wow, wow, wow and WOW! :drool:
Love the V12 Vintage er Vantage set! The presentation is excellent and well thought out... and THAT Mercedes shot :bowdown:

That first Mercedes shot is stupidly realistic! :drool: My favourites have to be the Scirocco photos though, they've got a nice dark and moody look to them which suits the car's styling really well; but you've not lost any detail in the bodywork which is nice to see.

Back