Bram Turismo's Gallery | Ferrari F40

hondabanner.jpg

This set took me a lot of hours, even though the actual editting went quick. The goal for this set was to make an image-set with little editting, yet keeping the colours and tones natural and easy for the eye. GT5 still lacks a lot of high-quality textures, so I tried to improve the surface in the photomode images with a custom layer to try and improve the overall effect of the surface.

_______________________​

Last edited:
Beautiful work Bram, colours are so realistic, and the angles and composition are just superb. :drool:

Great Set.
At some points the pictures seem quite flat, don't know if that's because of my Monitor.

But very original angles in your static shots! Well done, Bram! :)

Very nice shots Bram, however that steering wheel shot, could've done with a touch up around the badge. :indiff:

What colour is that? It's really really nice on that car. Great close-up work and focusing on the Swift Sport is a nice touch too. 👍 It's also good to see some editing that's not gone over the top for once! A lot of people lately are editing their colour balance to high heaven and the image looks cool but loses 'soul' IMO. You, however, have got it perfect.

Thanks a lot for the visit, guys!

And thanks a lot for the feedback, Mog! It was exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for. I wanted to keep the images soft and not screaming for attention. I think minimal editing is definitely underrated these days as everyone seems to go for, sometimes, too deep darks, as well as very high exposures and unrealistically high saturation levels.

I will admit the exposure in the Tokyo shots was probably a few steps too high as the reflection on the rims are over-exposed, and I've got some work to do on my vignetting. But I'm very pleased with the photomode images.

About the colour; It's a purple/brownish tint. You can select it when you buy the S2000. I think it's the colour between the darkest grey available and black. I'm not home right now so I'm afraid I can't look up the colour name for you.

14042012pre.jpg

Just a small update. Played very little GT5 lately. Completed the latest seasonal events and went cruising at Trial Mountain with the R33 TC. Wanted to go for realism in these images, using soft blurs and noise to try and get the feeling as if it were shot with an old lens.

_________________________​

Really loving the simplicity and realism in these shots. R33 ones are fantastic. :drool:👍

Can't pick a favorite. Too many good/great shots in there.
Definetly like this little Hybrid. Good Handling, and the looks :drool:

Congrats in 200 Posts Bram :cheers: Your latest sets have been spectacular ,from the composition to the Tones .:drool:

Latest Posts

Back