Brazil Game Show 2013, What do you think will be shown.

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 652 comments
This. And being Kaz, you know, take this with a bag of salt.

I'm at BGS now. GT6 rigs looking good!

Good! Have fun. If you know any information about Kaz staying there in the BGS floor for the next days, please tell us. I know it's unlikely to happen but I really would like to see him in person. :)

I don't remember what Mod monitored the chat GTP had, but i remember him hinting something about interlagos , or at least bringing it up when we would talk about DLC tracks. OF course nothing official but i remembered it when reading the News post

Here's another Senna racing with Kaz

http://instagram.com/p/f8V7u0RzUr/

1384069_682621141757542_420553138_n.jpg

Seems that whoever mentioned in a previous post here that Brunos participation in the Ayrton Senna portion of GT6 would be a great idea, might be onto something :) good call!

His voice sounds very close to Ayrton's too.

He really doesn't sound like him at all. Bruno has a very low voice whereas Ayrton's is higher pitched. Quite a difference. He did Ayrton's voice for McLaren's TOONED series and he just sounds too different. He really looks a lot like him though. Almost haunting to see his face through the helmet visor sometimes.

brunosenna.jpg

Last edited:
I suggested it because he (Bruno) was there with Kaz! There should be collaboration imo.
Oh I see, I thought you had said that just before that photo popped up... but ya it seems he's then 'obviously' got some part of Gran Turismo 6, hope it's a full fledged Ayrton career mode.

Oh I see, I thought you had said that just before that photo popped up... but ya it seems he's then 'obviously' got some part of Gran Turismo 6, hope it's a full fledged Ayrton career mode.
Well, I figured when the announcement of Senna being part of playstation (before Gran Turismo's reveal), they would include Bruno as he is the most famous Senna alive. Then Ayrton's sister being Bruno's mother kinda made sense if shes in charge of his estate.

Given that Senna content won't be available at release and probably for many months, it could come as a pleasant surprise for guys who prefer offline, to have a "Senna Career Mode" a few months in to play around with, assuming of course they put some real though into it and the presentation is well done. I wonder though, if it's DLC and it's $9.95 or $14.95 or sent out piecemeal monthly or bi-monthly at $4.95-$9.95, will there be a lot of complaining about having to pay for it? My guess is...yes!

will there be a lot of complaining about having to pay for it? My guess is...yes!

Well, to be fair, so far I've yet to hear/see anything about this Senna context that would warrant me spending any kind of money on it.
If all we get is a pop up pictures of Senna and a scripted "career" along with a handful of carts and F3 cars, I can't justify spending money for that.

Lets see what PD have in mind. Senna isn't that big of a deal to me, but if his 'package' includes tracks and/or cars that are historical or relevant to him that may entice (me).

Lets see what PD have in mind. Senna isn't that big of a deal to me, but if his 'package' includes tracks and/or cars that are historical or relevant to him that may entice (me).
Agree with that 👍. I would have "liked" your post expect that I'm not in the category of saying that Senna isn't a big deal to me nor at the other end of the spectrum of saying that he's a big deal to me. :D just saying

If the introduction of Ayrton Senna into the GT series sounds enticing, then enticed I will be.

They want to sell Ps3 to a broader audience in Brazil, it is simple as that. Sony has just started manufacturing ps3 here and want their return of investiment.
thus there are still a lot of people here that only owns a ps2 and buy pirate games, Sony want these people jump into Ps3 and buy original products. This also explains Sony advertising older ps3 games at around 20 usd price at BGS.

I can imagine a lot of families going to the stores and saying: "Look this console has Senna, let's buy it".

@Rod Carvalho I can see PD selling hundreds of thousands of copies of the game along with PS3's in Brazil. I can also see some epic disappointment when all the kiddies (or their Daddies right behind them) open up their Senna PS3 bundle under the Christmas tree only to find out he's not in the game yet, and then further down the road, when they discover they must have an internet connection and pay for Senna content....lol.

Last edited:
They want to sell Ps3 to a broader audience in Brazil, it is simple as that. Sony has just started manufacturing ps3 here and want their return of investiment.
thus there are still a lot of people here that only owns a ps2 and buy pirate games, Sony want these people jump into Ps3 and buy original products. This also explains Sony advertising older ps3 games at around 20 usd price at BGS.

I can imagine a lot of families going to the stores and saying: "Look this console has Senna, let's buy it".

But it will have! In some months. And the sales will help Ayrton Senna Institute.

Let's be optimistic at least regarding this.

Brazil is pretty modern so having internet should not be a huge luxury. I've raced quite a few Brazilians in NFS Shift and GT5.

@Rod Carvalho I can see PD selling hundreds of thousands of copies of the game along with PS3's in Brazil. I can also see some epic disappointment when all the kiddies (or their Daddies right behind them) open up their Senna PS3 bundle under the Christmas tree only to find out he's not in the game yet, and then further down the road, when they discover they must have an internet connection and pay for Senna content....lol.

Even bundles with GT5 are common here. GT is a huge game name in our country, It will sell a lot, like any other GT did.

And Brazil is a very well educated gaming market (we are the fourth market in the world). People will buy It because of Senna, but people will be conscious about the fact that they are only buying a voucher to some content that nobody really knows now, or even by the time when GT6 hit the shelves.

People just... buy It. GT sells by inertia.

Back