Brazil Game Show 2013, What do you think will be shown.

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 652 comments
Brazilian websites are saying that in interviews Kaz says that Interlagos is a very important track in Senna career, and it's import that the track is implemented in the game. Also, they're saying you can follow his "footsteps" by playing his early career years.

If that's indeed in the game, then it's great news, and I really hope it will be in the game.

I don't understand why some people can say that the new features are going to suck, without knowing anything, but other people can't say they are excited, because there's always someone telling that they know nothing about the game.:scared:

I don't understand why some people can say that the new features are going to suck, without knowing anything, but other people can't say they are excited, because there's always someone telling that they know nothing about the game.:scared:

Everyone should be able to say what is in their mind, be it positive or negative.

Kazunori has confirmed Interlagos to be in Gt6.

http://jogos.uol.com.br/ultimas-not...6-mostrara-os-inicio-da-carreira-de-senna.htm

With Interlagos , " Gran Turismo 6 " shows the early career of Senna
Claudio Prandoni
The UOL in São Paulo

Comentários15
Gran Turismo 6
*Gran Turismo 6
F Sheet
G Gallery
V Videos
During a press conference held on the evening of Thursday ( 24 ) Kazunoru Yamauchi , creator of the series " Gran Turismo " confirmed : a pilot Ayrton Senna will be playable in " Gran Turismo 6 " and Interlagos track will also be present in the simulator .

" Interlagos is a racetrack that was important in the life of Senna , it is important that this circuit is present ," said the creator .

Yamauchi explained better as will the presence of Senna in the game . According to him , the player will be able to experience the early years of career Senna Kart to Formula 3 . For the period of F1 , is still unclear.

" I still can not confirm whether we have the life of Senna after this period as the Instituto Ayrton Senna only owns the rights to his image until 1987 ," he explained . The missions will be based on important moments in the life of Brazilian idol where the player must fulfill certain tasks to be successful .

Unfortunately Senna is the only Brazilian driver to be present in the game . Yamauchi said the reason for and just said " Senna is our favorite driver ."

The special package " Gran Turismo 6 " that will have extra that lets you play with Ayrton Senna
Living a hero

The presence of Senna was revealed during the conference pre - Brazil Game Show Sony , in which it was revealed that the pilot will available as an extra for the PlayStation Network.

Besides the champion, a package of the PlayStation 3 called " Ayrton Senna Limited Edition " will be available for purchase from December at a price not yet disclosed . This package will have the PlayStation 3 and a copy of " Gran Turismo 6 " with the code download for the extra , plus 25 additional cars and $ 1 million in credits in domestic currency of the game .

Viviane Senna , the sister of the celebrated pilot and president of Instituto Ayrton Senna took the stage during the presentation to reveal a partnership between Sony and its organization . Part of the proceeds from sales of the new world game from Polyphony Digital will be donated to the Institute .

" Gran Turismo 6 " will be released on December 6th . In Brazil Game Show , which takes place in Sao Paulo from 25 to 29 October , fans will have the opportunity to test the racing game exclusive to PlayStation 3 .

And what I thought was confirmed. I don't get how Senna institute doesn't own his image after he left Lotus for McLaren, especially considering the specialized GP games of the early 90s that weren't allow to have Senna in them unless he said and usually he'd be in his own game with his own name, while the other McLaren driver was in both...

great news, another real world track to add to the list :)

happy bunny

PS is this included at launch or later DLC? sry don't speak portuguese

Last edited:
Alright, a new track added to the list! Great news just like the Senna news (but the Senna news was by far greater). Happy day, can't wait. :)

Who knows then it may be local press distorting it.

If the track had been formally announced by Kaz in a press conference i'm sure it would be mentioned on the website, just like every other time he announced a track. The only one that wasn't was Bathurst because it was only mentioned in Sony writeups, not Kaz himself.

Alright, a new track added to the list! Great news just like the Senna news (but the Senna news was by far greater). Happy day, can't wait. :)

You didn't know who he was yesterday.

Is Interlagos an oval or is the pit straight just built like one?

Years and years ago there used to be a simple, oval-ish layout, yes.

Interlagos%20Oval.gif

No, it hasn't been used in decades either. I think the foundations still exist but not as a usable road. You can still see it on google maps.

It was never used for F1 races but there was an ovalish layout back in the day, as I posted. You've pretty much got it on that image, it just joined up after Curva 3 straight back onto the home straight.

Interlagos never had an oval layout.

It was different in the 70s but definetelly not oval.

This is the comparison between the current and old layouts

Actually there was, if you look at http://www.autodromodeinterlagos.com.br/
you will see the original track were built with 2 layouts.

This one you've posted and also the "Anel Externo" (Outer Ring), wich is, as said before, an "oval-ish" layout

Back