BREWGUY'S GARAGE (IN MEMORY OF FRANCIS LEGAY/ TURN LEFT)

• Thread starter Brewguy44
  • 354 comments
The Gold Chrome Collection

These are My Favorite Cars 👍 and I decided to give some The Gold Chrome Treatment. :D since the bug isn't fixed yet!!! :grumpy:

RUF BTR '86  G.C.C. 1.jpg Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71  G.C.C. 1.jpg

Pagani Zonda R  G.C.C. 1.jpg Chaparral 2X VGT  G.C.C. 1.jpg

TommyKiara ZZ II  G.C.C. 1.jpg Jaguar E-TYPE Coupe '61 G.C.C. 1.jpg

{{{{ Drive & Enjoy }}}}
animated-smileys-drinking-187.gif

Last edited:
Hey my friend, for your Prowler it's "yes" for the oil change :sly:, I'm putting an alternate transmission so I can test it, I will try to post up the review soon 👍

Hey man if I get in trouble for triple posting :grumpy: it will be deducted from your EAG pay :lol:.

Prowler 2002 Review
Tuned For Intermediate Non-Race Car - 2/25/2015
prowler-02-2-jpg.316746

Name - PROWLER '02
PP= 499
Max Power= 421
Weight= 1.263
F/R Distribution= 50/50
Max Torque= 372 ft-lb
P.T.W. Ratio= 3.00 kg/HP
Tire Class= Sports Soft
Well as you know the transmission flu is still among us but life goes on and we must find alternate paths free off contaminated parts.

So this was my setup for the transmission
FG 5.000
Max Speed 211 mph
1.-2.276
2.-1.644
3.-1.226
4.-0.941
5.-0.761
You'll have to test it to see if it's better or worse than the original, I just needed something to take this baby on the road.

I first took it to International A - Tour of America - Willow Springs, this was way too easy for the race :rolleyes: so let's talk about the car :D. The car has a nice balance between the front and the rear, it suffers a little on uneven curves and can be lost easily if you are not using some throttle control, the other issue I'll mention is also related, the rear wheel drive pushes the car out of control out off curves, not dramatic :sly:, just enough too keep you awake :cool:. That long fast curve was especially fun with this car.

I couldn't stop here :eek:, I needed a challenge so I went to the Super Car Festival just below it :scared:, Silverstone Internatioal Circuit, now I could have said that the car lacked grip, was a bit unbalanced in curves and could have needed a bit more ooomff from the engine , especially after coming in second at 1.348 :banghead:, but what if instead of trying to make the car drive like I want it I drove it like it wants to. So round 2, I braked early and kept the car well balanced 90% of the time, every lap was down 1 second. When not over pushed the car handles beautifully and is a charm to drive. 1st place and some spare change credits and a great sunday cruise :lol:.

So why not try Monza, sure let's go, well won by 0.072 over the MP4, and I did place myself as to not get passed but I did pass him at some point to get there. The car handled very well but with a small minor note off for the out off curve acceleration.

Nice one Brew 👍, I was kind of surprised that I could keep up with them and it was a joy to beat the FXX & MP4.

I don't gloat at my opponents by mentioning by how much time I beat them, I show them pictures so it will burn the image in their minds :mischievous: ..... forever.
Silverstone International Circuit.jpg

Silverstone International Circuit_1.jpg
Silverstone International Circuit_2.jpg
Silverstone International Circuit_3.jpg
:cheers:

No problem on the post's 👍 I just have to say a BIG THANK YOU!!! :D I really appreciate the review and I'll try the Trans Set-Up and let you know. What color did you paint it? It look's Great!!! I've been driving and tuning it since GT4. It seems a lot of people overlook this car but it is really a great car to drive, my brother-in-law has a Yellow One and it's Coool :cool: Try it at Sierra on SS. Nice Drive!!! :cheers:

No problem on the post's 👍 I just have to say a BIG THANK YOU!!! :D I really appreciate the review and I'll try the Trans Set-Up and let you know. What color did you paint it? It look's Great!!! I've been driving and tuning it since GT4. It seems a lot of people overlook this car but it is really a great car to drive, my brother-in-law has a Yellow One and it's Coool :cool: Try it at Sierra on SS. Nice Drive!!! :cheers:
Your welcome and it was a pleasure, I've got one of TC's cars almost ready to go, just need to do a couple of things before :D. I was looking for a purple in my colors and found Radiant Ebony Mica, the filters I put on the photos took away instead of adding to it :banghead:. It's a dark purple with some black in it 👍.

I'll check that color out. Thanks and it looked like it was black. @TurnLeft said Nice one Brew 👍, I was kind of surprised that I could keep up with them and it was a joy to beat the FXX & MP4. Dude Great Photo's! Just you pulling in front of them :eek: I couldn't believe it! :odd: A FXX & MP4 I'm kinda surprised it did that good, I'm going to try that Thanks 👍 :cheers:

Hey man if I get in trouble for triple posting :grumpy: it will be deducted from your EAG pay :lol:.

Prowler 2002 Review

Well as you know the transmission flu is still among us but life goes on and we must find alternate paths free off contaminated parts.

So this was my setup for the transmission
FG 5.000
Max Speed 211 mph
1.-2.276
2.-1.644
3.-1.226
4.-0.941
5.-0.761
You'll have to test it to see if it's better or worse than the original, I just needed something to take this baby on the road.

I first took it to International A - Tour of America - Willow Springs, this was way too easy for the race :rolleyes: so let's talk about the car :D. The car has a nice balance between the front and the rear, it suffers a little on uneven curves and can be lost easily if you are not using some throttle control, the other issue I'll mention is also related, the rear wheel drive pushes the car out of control out off curves, not dramatic :sly:, just enough too keep you awake :cool:. That long fast curve was especially fun with this car.

I couldn't stop here :eek:, I needed a challenge so I went to the Super Car Festival just below it :scared:, Silverstone Internatioal Circuit, now I could have said that the car lacked grip, was a bit unbalanced in curves and could have needed a bit more ooomff from the engine , especially after coming in second at 1.348 :banghead:, but what if instead of trying to make the car drive like I want it I drove it like it wants to. So round 2, I braked early and kept the car well balanced 90% of the time, every lap was down 1 second. When not over pushed the car handles beautifully and is a charm to drive. 1st place and some spare change credits and a great sunday cruise :lol:.

So why not try Monza, sure let's go, well won by 0.072 over the MP4, and I did place myself as to not get passed but I did pass him at some point to get there. The car handled very well but with a small minor note off for the out off curve acceleration.

Nice one Brew 👍, I was kind of surprised that I could keep up with them and it was a joy to beat the FXX & MP4.

I don't gloat at my opponents by mentioning by how much time I beat them, I show them pictures so it will burn the image in their minds :mischievous: ..... forever.
View attachment 341026
View attachment 341027 View attachment 341028 View attachment 341029 :cheers:

I took it to Super Car Festival at Monza with your Trans Set-Up and Won by a little less than a car length over 2 Lambo's a Aventador LP 700-4 '11 & Diablo GT '00
Autodromo Nazionale Monza - 1.1.jpg

Autodromo Nazionale Monza_1.1.jpg

We are almost rubbing tire's
4309.gif
4315.gif

16982982601_22a75a1786_o.png

"The Challenge"

For taking the MAYHEM to a new level!
Citroen 2CV at Sierra

You have earned it with that kind of dedication, no chance for a break at that course:eek:
So I present to you trophy number 2!!:gtpflag:

And for anyone not knowing what this is for, go here

I Thank You!!!
bow-down.gif
👍 I was not expecting this at all. I just did it cause I suggested it. I almost thought it wasn't going to make it up all those hills :scared:
4315.gif
I was waiting for it to start rolling backwards :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going to have a beer in your honor!
Thanks Again my friend 👍

Tuned for National B - Clubman Cup & National A - Schwarzwald League. It Drifts Too!!!

Nürburgring Nordschleife 6.0.jpg

Name: "Hot Rod" Super Sambabus Typ 2 (T1) '62

PP= 418
Max Power= 197 HP
Weight= 920 kg
F/R Distribution= 50/50

Tire Class: Racing = Sports Hard to Sports Soft / Drifting = Comfort Hard

TUNE KEY: (Y=Yes, N=No, S=Stock)
-----------------------------------
TUNING PARTS:

Fully Adjustable Height Suspension= Y
Racing Brakes= Y
Fully Custom Dog-Clutch Transmission= Y
Custom LSD= Y
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit= Y
Carbon Drive Shaft= Stock
Torque Distribution Center= N/A

-----------------------------------
AERO PARTS:

Aero Kit= Type C
Flat Floors= S
Rear Wing= S
Custom Wing= S
Custom Wing H/W= N
Other Aero= N

------------------------------------
PIT SERVICE:

Oil Change= Y
Improve Rigidity= N

RIMS:

Size= +2
Name= Boyd Coddington Legacy F-09

PAINT:

Body= (Stock) Red/Black (It's a Cool Paint Job!!!)
Wheels= Silver Chrome
Caliper= GT Fluorescence 008-W
Spoiler= N/A

-------------------------------------
Nürburgring Nordschleife 9.0.jpg

SUSPENSION: (Front/Rear)

Ride Height= 270/270
Spring Rate= 4.00/4.00
Dampers (C)= 5/4
Dampers (E)= 4/5
Anti-Roll bars= 4/4
Camber Angle= 0/0
Toe Angle= -0.04/+0.04
Brake Settings= 5/4

TRANSMISSION: (Reset to Default First!!!)

Final = 4.000
Max Speed= 155 mph

Gear (1)= 2.440
Gear (2)= 1.640
Gear (3)= 1.140
Gear (4)= 0.840
Gear (5)= 0.660

Final #= 4.000

LSD (Front/Rear)

Initial Torque= 30
Acceleration= 30
Braking Set.= 30

Torque-Distributing Center
Differential (4wd only)= N/A

POWER:

Power Limiter= 100%
Engine Stage= 3
Sports Computer= Y
Exhaust= Racing
Isometric Manifold= Y
Catalytic Sports= Y
Intake Tuning= Y
Turbocharger Stage= 3
N2O= No

BODY ADJUSTMENT:

Weight Reduction Windows= Y
Weight Reduction Hood= S
Weight Reduction Stage= 3

Aero Downforce Front/Rear= 0/0
Ballast Weight= 0
Ballast Position= 0

NOTES:

ABS=1 All Other Aids Off

Do Race 3 in the National A - Schwarzwald League at Nurburgring "The Green Hell"
Lap Time: 8:44.800
Max Speed on Long Straightaway: 127 mph

It's a Helluva drive and a lot of Fun around The Ring.

Nürburgring Nordschleife 8.0.jpg

Notice the Driver Leaning into the Turn like the VW is Going Real Fast?!? :odd: :lol: :lol:

Non-Race Car Drift Trail (24/02/2016)

Drift Score= 4,563

Rank= 1,619th In The World!!!

For Drifting Set:

1. Ride Height= 330/340
2. Camber= 2.0/4.0
3. Toe= -0.04/-0.04
4. Trans Final Gear= 3.500
5. LSD= 60/60/20
6. Tires= Comfort Hard

Leave everything else the same!!

European Non-Race Car Drift Trial (15/06/2016)

Drift Score: 3,460

Non-Race Car Drift Trial (13/07/2016)

Drift Score: 6,214

{{{{ DRIVE & ENJOY }}}}

Last edited:
Back