<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
Jag pushed me off track in race 3, real light tap but I parked the car up.
Got a new car as put numbers on the other one, respray not take them away.

New car spot on but I added 1up rims, just meant I was fighting the car all the time.
I could get 49.7ss but I was low 50s in the old car, mid 50 in the new one.
Some luck maybe low 50s, I'll take a drop score here today Rolo thanks lol

Madbean.....

Go into the garage (where you can add the racing number) and unselect the square in the menu. ;) I found it the other day.

Which tune were you using on the yellow car?

Jag pushed me off track in race 3, real light tap but I parked the car up.
Got a new car as put numbers on the other one, respray not take them away.

New car spot on but I added 1up rims, just meant I was fighting the car all the time.
I could get 49.7ss but I was low 50s in the old car, mid 50 in the new one.
Some luck maybe low 50s, I'll take a drop score here today Rolo thanks lol

I tapped you lightly but i didn't think it would affect you

You did touch the grass on exit though

Madbean.....

Go into the garage (where you can add the racing number) and unselect the square in the menu. ;) I found it the other day.

Which tune were you using on the yellow car?

Can't say on here ;)

I tapped you lightly but i didn't think it would affect you

You did touch the grass on exit though

Only down to the little push that sent my car that way, don't worry I'm not reporting it.
I've watched the replay and it's a racing thing really had alot worse bumps.

My car not braking right not going round bends right and to top it all not coming out on power right.
My wheel and me took a beating tonight just holding the car on track

In Race 3, I think I took the old saying "parking the bus" extremely literally with my ultra defensive driving to salvage 4th place. Then again, my Merc is a bit of a tank.

In Race 3, I think I took the old saying "parking the bus" extremely literally with my ultra defensive driving to salvage 4th place. Then again, my Merc is a bit of a tank.
Even after i came across the track on the front straight:lol:

Can't say on here ;)

Only down to the little push that sent my car that way, don't worry I'm not reporting it.
I've watched the replay and it's a racing thing really had alot worse bumps.

My car not braking right not going round bends right and to top it all not coming out on power right.
My wheel and me took a beating tonight just holding the car on track
That's okay then :)

Would it be possible if i could change to the 330i?

I'll be testing the car first to see if its better to drive

Apologies for the AWOL on Thursday, my modem died on Wednesday and only got the new one today
Glad that you've got it sorted mate. 👍 It was a shame that you missed Brands, overtaking was difficult, you could have done quite well there.

Red Bull Ring will be interesting. I haven't even been on that track yet, the last time I raced that was probably back in '97. I wonder whether or not I'll remember any of it.

Results from Brands Hatch Indy:

Race 1:

1. skengdigi
2. PleaseD1e
3. hurleyman24
4. canyondrifter
5. xflow1390
6. rolo912011
7. Street-King-07
8. Sig1611
9. blabla_
10. DR_ingo5
11. CptMadBean
12. samurai8juicebox
13. mikey_2412

Pole: hurleyman24
Fastest Lap: PleaseD1e - 49.338
Lap Leaders: skengdigi, rolo912011

Race 2:

1. hurleyman24
2. xflow1390
3. PleaseD1e
4. canyondrifter
5. Sig1611 (warning)
6. rolo912011 (warning)
7. skengdigi (warning + 10-second penalty)
8. DR_ingo5 (position swap)
9. mikey_2412 (warning + position swap)
10. Street-King-07
11. blabla_
12. CptMadBean
13. samurai8juicebox

Fastest Lap: PleaseD1e - 49.300
Lap Leaders: CptMadBean, canyondrifter, hurleyman24

Race 3:

1. skengdigi
2. xflow1390
3. canyondrifter
4. Street-King-07
5. rolo912011
6. hurleyman24
7. DR_ingo5
8. PleaseD1e
9. Sig1611 (5-second penalty)
10. blabla_
11. samurai8juicebox
NC. mikey_2412 (warning + delayed 20-second penalty)
NC. CptMadBean

Fastest Lap: skengdigi - 49.377
Lap Leaders: Street-King-07, blabla_, canyondrifter, samurai8juicebox, skengdigi

----

Drivers on Probation:
@1996mikey2412 - Due to your driving standards in your opening meeting, you have been placed on probation for your next round. If your current driving standards continue at your next meeting, you will be removed from the series.

@gtp_Tenderly - 6 penalty points. One more warning means a one-round ban.

@Iceman220 - You need to improve your performance next time or we're going to have to ask you to leave. Do 10 laps of practice at least or something, it will do wonders for your lap times and track knowledge. We can't have a driver being unclassified in every race due to continual spins - it endangers other drivers and could ruin their races.

@Siggers - 6 penalty points. One more warning means a one-round ban.

@rolo912011 - 6 penalty points. One more warning means a one-round ban.

Delayed Time Penalties:
@1996mikey2412 - a 20-second time penalty will be applied to the next race in which you finish but do not place last.

----

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained, or to appeal. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to appeal penalties.

Points up shortly. 👍​

Last edited:
Latest Points:

Drivers' Points (Top 30):

S8DRIVERSTOP30020814_zpsc48ddc6f.png

Teams' Points:

S8TEAMS020814_zpsad8761f7.png

Manufacturers' Points:

S8MANUFACTURERS020814_zps1521cc86.png

Independents' Points:

S8INDEPENDENTS020814_zpse3faf388.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Red Bull Ring (14/08/14)
Laps: TBA

Pit Window: TBA

---------

Results:

1. Laguna Seca - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...seca-1-space-open.306584/page-48#post-9771157
  2. Indy Road Course - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ill-2-spaces-open.306584/page-57#post-9844475
  3. Apricot Hill - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...hill-1-space-open.306584/page-61#post-9876068
  4. Grand Valley Speedway - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...serve-spaces-open.306584/page-66#post-9892232
  5. Willow Springs - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ngs-3-spaces-open.306584/page-69#post-9917617
  6. Brands Hatch Indy - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ndy-7-spaces-open.306584/page-70#post-9938749

---------​

Locked-In This Week: @Ian_83 @SkengD @rolo912011 @canyondrifter @Siggers @AudiMan2011 @CptMadBean @xflow1390 @hurleyman24 @Malcolm Tucker

Glad that you've got it sorted mate. 👍 It was a shame that you missed Brands, overtaking was difficult, you could have done quite well there.

Red Bull Ring will be interesting. I haven't even been on that track yet, the last time I raced that was probably back in '97. I wonder whether or not I'll remember any of it.

Thanks mate, hopefully my dc rate will improve now :nervous:

Really annoyed I missed it. Brands is my favourite track as well, I go there a few times a year

RBR is gonna be tough. I've only driven round it once (I think the VW VGT Seasonal?) It flows really well and has some interesting corners but I can see it being tough for the FR guys, the 2nd hairpin in particular is very slippy

This sounds like a good series, and times and dates are good for me. I'd be interested in entering the remaining rounds as an independent/privateer.

:)

Thanks mate, hopefully my dc rate will improve now :nervous:

Really annoyed I missed it. Brands is my favourite track as well, I go there a few times a year

RBR is gonna be tough. I've only driven round it once (I think the VW VGT Seasonal?) It flows really well and has some interesting corners but I can see it being tough for the FR guys, the 2nd hairpin in particular is very slippy

Yeah, i've been round in my Jag and the kerbs on the first corner drop away slightly and make my car loose.

The second corner, i recommend not to hit the yellow stump, i did once and next thing i know i was facing backwards.

The penultimate corner, it's important that you don't brake half way into the corner, understeerundersteerundersteerundersteer.

Just a little advice for FR cars

Thanks, will do. For variety's sake, I'll go with the Citroen. :)

Excellent! I've been waiting for someone to try one of those out, to see how it fits with the field.

How would you describe your skill level/pace? All is welcome so long as you're clean.

I really like RBR, it's such a good track, but it's like willow at the moment, touch the kerbs and your gone, go off wide and there's no grip, it's like ice

Back