Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,270 views
For style points, Akimbo Uzis. With Steady Aim of course.
 
I only just unlocked akimbo for the Uzi, so I haven't got around to trying that yet :p

I did get a game-winning kill with the akimbo 18s, which was pretty cool. At close range the akimbo Glocks are absurd - the recoil is absurd, the fire rate is absurd, the rate at which you drop enemies is absurd... :lol:
 
With regards to the perks, what happens if you use the copycat deathstreak when you haven't bought the pack, I call BS.
 
Yeah, the perks probably wont be happening, thats just silly.
 
It also says there are a few more maps including shipment. We already know that isn't true. The link also lists a white house map and another map.
 
Well the white house map is on the disk, if you have a jtag xbox you can rip the contents and see all of it. On the disk the filename for the whitehouse map was something like mp_wh.
 
My Knife Only antics have been extremely fun tonight. My KDR is 1.1 which is actually better than most of my friends who play with everything. Also decided to allow myself to use the Riot Shield, it's great fun bating people and the time spent in face-off's is silly, but makes me laugh every time.
 
My K/D is now 1.90 :) I have a feeling after I have prestiged now that it will drop a bit though since I don't have coldblooded or ninja etc.
 
Well the white house map is on the disk, if you have a jtag xbox you can rip the contents and see all of it. On the disk the filename for the whitehouse map was something like mp_wh.

Possibly part of map pack two?
 
Well I just went Prestige for the first time. Before getting there though, I managed to finish off all attachments for the FAMAS. So that gives me the emblems for the FAMAS and SCAR-H.

I am a bit disappointed that the AK-47 is unlocked at Level 70. It has nice power and is very controllable in burst fire. I would have liked to use the AK-47 for a bit longer, but saw no need to play around with it and waste experience towards leveling.
 
Well I just went Prestige for the first time. Before getting there though, I managed to finish off all attachments for the FAMAS. So that gives me the emblems for the FAMAS and SCAR-H.

I am a bit disappointed that the AK-47 is unlocked at Level 70. It has nice power and is very controllable in burst fire. I would have liked to use the AK-47 for a bit longer, but saw no need to play around with it and waste experience towards leveling.

Another gun dumbed down for MW2. AK, along with the M16, M4, they were my favorite assault rifles in CoD4. They are obsolete for me, this go around.
 
Haha, I saw that build about a week ago.
 
Well I was tired of getting raped and I can't sleep as usual ( its 4:49a.m. here in Alabama:crazy: ) so I was on Karachi and did the rear elevator to get out the map to do a little more exploring. On Karachi you are very limited to where you can go, you can't really go anywhere. I found another elevator outside the map which lets you get to another huge outside section of the map. I also found a secret room in a building that I strafed to a crack in the building and crept inside, what was inside the room? A freaking tree:lol: The room had a upper and lower so I took a pic to share, one is of the top of the tree coming through the floor of the upper level and the other is of the outside of the building, you can see the building right behind you if you start out on the backside of the map in the area with the turret gun there. If anyone here ever needs help with any type of modding or glitches feel free to pm me and I can help you out, not so much with modding with the PS3 guys but the glitches all work the same:tup: These pictures were taken with my cell phone and it only has a 1.3 or so mp camera (G1) so sorry if they are washed out etc. I no longer have a capture card.


2010-03-21044351.jpg


2010-03-21043327.jpg
 
How's your k/d? :lol: Mine went down again. I just can't play at night anymore. Way I'm getting beat, it's not pretty. :ouch:
 
How's your k/d? :lol: Mine went down again. I just can't play at night anymore. Way I'm getting beat, it's not pretty. :ouch:


Mine went from 1.89 to 1.90 last night and is still sitting pretty at 1.90 :) I never even looked at the KD until you guys started talking about it and now I'm a KD weirdo sitting back in certain situations I would normally storm the gates on because I don't want my KD going down. I even changed my kill streaks to pred, harrier, pavelow instead of pred, pavelow, chopper gunner just because I knew I could get the harrier pretty easy and 80 percent of the time that will get you at least 2 kills for your pavelow and all of those going in a match where they don't shoot them down nets you some positive KD at a good rate:tup: I'm just not in the mood to play with people either right now, I will play here and there until the double xp, but as soon as the double xp hits I'm jamming it hardcore. I don't want to complete challenges because I know if I wait they will net me double in just a little while, and being a level 12 now the challenges get completed super easy until you get into the 30's or 40's. I went from level 1 to level 12 in about 3 games and was like wow I wish it went this fast from 60 up!
 
How's your k/d? :lol: Mine went down again. I just can't play at night anymore. Way I'm getting beat, it's not pretty. :ouch:

I touched 2.27 the other day. Then I saw you go up to 2.28 and I dropped to 2.26 :grumpy:
 
How's your k/d? :lol: Mine went down again. I just can't play at night anymore. Way I'm getting beat, it's not pretty. :ouch:

Mine is stuck at 1.51. Been in a slump lately, and those games tonight with those MERK guys almost made me go nuclear on my controller.
 
those MERK guys almost made me go nuclear on my controller.
O.o

How do you go "nuclear", must know :boggled:.
 
Last edited:
O.o

How do you go "nuclear", must know :boggled:.

I was close to raging. And that almost never happens. These guys seem to instantly aim always, even if you were just peaking out from cover and they were running looking the other way. Always getting the first shot, etc etc. Something just felt "wrong" about the way things were going.

Thus,

RAGE!
 
Yeah, it was pretty frustrating. I don't think we've ever been beat that badly before, not that they were all blowouts. It didn't help that none of us really brought our "A" game.
 
you've never lost track of time playing this game...
 
I posted this in another thread..
21313rk.jpg


:lol:

Anyways, does anyone want to just have fun in some Private Matches? Do elevator or whatever, just screw around? Maybe we could do a meetup and have 4v4 matches. SnD; 8 rounds?

I miss playing with you guys. :(
 
*sigh*
Boring day full of campers, Scar-H's + Stopping Power and Lightweight + Commando players running around stabbing everyone from 10 feet away. Gonna start playing less on weekends. Seems like all the kids off from school all use the same cheap tactics.

Yeah we've all camped at one point or another but come on don't camp the entire game, especially in objective based games. I've played too many Domination and CTF games where I'm like the only person running the flag or securing the flag sites. Many a time I'm returning to base with the flag and I get killed and when I check just about everyone on my team is camping and not even camping a position to give me cover. Quite frustrating to say the least. :grumpy:
 
Anyone else played this yet then?

dsc00761m.jpg

dsc00762l.jpg


I know it's on the 360 but that topic is dead.
 
Back