Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,367 views
You do know that a real harrier doesn't have a giant gun hanging off the end of the nose...

No, but they used to be equipped with a pair of 30mm cannons or a single 25mm.
 
Have you guys seen ken get his nuke? lol.

Haha, no, but I am guessing there is a catch to it? Like nuke in a carepackage mod? Post it up mate:tup:
 
He used a predator and an attack chopper... That should tell you everything you need to know about the "catch" lol.
 
[youtubehd]bb7PzUozkmY[/youtubehd]
Do you guys have any idea who he's indirectly talking about? Hutch is talking about fake videos as well on his Twitter acc, but I can't for the life of me work out who exactly they're referring to :\
 
I knew before I seen it there would be a catch because ken is just bloody horrid at video games, just look on youtube and you will see fake everywhere, tons of the videos are fake. While watching his and seeing people just run by him and do nothing I knew it was fake, that and the fact that another sniper didn't take him out...
 
I was more curious/confused as to how a Attack Helicopter could last that long without being shot down :lol:
 
Everyone knows attack choppers get shot down automatically... Its just part of the game... lol.

That is unless the enemy gets one then of course it lasts all game without anyone taking it out...
 
i really miss my stinger/cold blooded combo.
 
I haven't played the game since right after I prestiged again. I made it to level 20 a few days ago and thats been it. I've been thinking about hoping on COD4 and trying to play on crash & overgrown but I dont feel like being dominated since I haven't played that game online in years...
 
I haven't played the game since right after I prestiged again. I made it to level 20 a few days ago and thats been it. I've been thinking about hoping on COD4 and trying to play on crash & overgrown but I dont feel like being dominated since I haven't played that game online in years...
You might be surprised. When I went back, people playing were horrible. I went through them like nothing, and I'm not that good(well, you've seen me play!). I had more trouble trying to set claymores than anybody shooting at me. :D
 
The only ones that get me going are the ones with the juggers. Especially the random juggers on estate takedown. It took me some time to beat that one on veteran.

I would normally say the same, but when everything goes completely wrong and you still pull through like me and Aldo managed, it got pretty intense. Especially as we did lose the one sentry gun which had saved us for so long with about 25 enemies left to kill, the elite ones no less. I've done the mission on my own using my normal tactics but the predator got complete flukes and took out BOTH of the extra sentry guns as I tried to get them back. The problem as I got stuck behind the counter when I made my run, which meant both me and aldo ended up in the complete open with no sentry support for what felt like a long time.

It's always more interesting when you have to wing it and rely on pure reactions and accuracy. Homeland Security is one of my personal favourites because it's long. Some of the timed missions just feel to short, although they're intense you don't have enough time to become properly immersed. I'm looking forward to Wardriving again, me and my buddy spent an age first time through, 20+ mins, because we were being very methodical leaving no stone un-turned as it was only our 3rd or so attempt and 1st past the first objective let alone right to the finish. It's nice when a good plan comes together, but it's a hell of alot more intense when you manage to beat the odds when you're left with nothing but the 2 of you to complete the mission.
 
You might be surprised. When I went back, people playing were horrible. I went through them like nothing, and I'm not that good(well, you've seen me play!). I had more trouble trying to set claymores than anybody shooting at me. :D

I still don't even have everything unlocked... I really hated COD until w@w came out so I just never played it...
 
Do you guys have any idea who he's indirectly talking about? Hutch is talking about fake videos as well on his Twitter acc, but I can't for the life of me work out who exactly they're referring to :\

He's talking about a 14 year old kid that goes by the username GUN1T123. He got a vid posted on Machinima of him getting a nuke in 30 seconds, and another one of him getting a nuke with a knife only. It's all set-up; there's so much proof. Like, in the knife video, he kills the same 3 people over and over.
 
Yeah, what he said. They're posting up fake vids, creating drama, and making money off the people who go watch these fake vid hundreds of thousands of times.
 
Oh how I love Family Guy. Anyone with a 360 wanna try adding pgriffin69x :lol:
 
gotta love a double kill game winning kill cam 👍 :D
 
I still don't even have everything unlocked... I really hated COD until w@w came out so I just never played it...
In CoD4, if I remember correctly, they give you just about everything you need very early in the game. You pretty much get the M4, M16, MP5, I think even the AK47 almost right off the bat. If you compensate for the recoil, AK47 was an awesome gun. M16 was unstoppable on certain maps. M4, arguably the best all around weapon. Way I remember, only two items I had to level up to get were the P90 and the two claymores. TWO! :lol: AK74u was also great. Let's not get started on the sniper rifles again. :drool:

Speaking of CoD4, they must bring back the Pipeline. And my personal favorite, Strike. Epic, classic maps. 👍

On CoD4 vs WaW, it was quite the opposite for me. I quit playing WaW very early. The glitchers were too much of distractions for me, and I hated the clumsy weapons. I was the first to go back to CoD4 amongst my friends, and every single one followed within weeks. Handful went back to WaW for the zombies, but I think that was about it.
Oh how I love Family Guy. Anyone with a 360 wanna try adding pgriffin69x :lol:

Guy at work was telling me about this one. Thank for posting it! :)
 
I stopped playing w@w about a month after it came out but then they fixed everything and came out with three map packs...
 
Voting for the next machinima premier director is up now. I voted for blade but it looks like tejb will probably win.
 
I voted for NGT (yes, I realise that was kind of pointless given they only have 3% of the votes :lol:). As long as either Tejbz, 'blade or Spidey/Gunns wins I'm happy.
 
I like junkyard to. Tejb is funny though so if/when he wins that will be ok with me.


As for NGT, if Gunns could do it that would be cool. I really really really don't like spiderbite after seeing those pics of him in the lingerie...
 
Oh yeah, Junkyard. Another one of the Machinima directors that look nothing like they sound :lol:


(the others being Ken Burton, Spidey, Gunns and Seananners)
 
Voting for the next machinima premier director is up now. I voted for blade but it looks like tejb will probably win.


If I get around to it I will vote for Tejb, cause I woood really like too see Tejb on de video's talkin too us all de times doods.
 
Something I've been wondering recently. When you watch videos on machinima sometimes the producers say they get paid for the videos they post based on the number of views. How is this possible? Posting videos isn't very profitable. One view might only be worth a fraction of a cent to anyone. How do they still make money? I'd be curious how much they make on a normal video with say 100,000 views.
 
Likely a sponsor or an ad they have. It is kind of how most of the internet makes money.

Hell, the StarCraft 2 guys that do commentaries got over a grand to give away in their next tournament from sponsors, so yeah.
 
I can see sponsor money for bigger things like tournaments but just the average video by some new no name director? I dunno.
 
I think that's the whole "premier director" thing - Machinima chooses certain directors that receive some of the cut Machinima makes off the videos they post on their channel. As far as I'm aware, "no-name" directors don't see any money.

Of course, I could be completely wrong... :lol:
 
so if their name isnt showing up in the list under their emblem/badges its safe to not trust to not be hacking?
 
Back