Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,419 views
Hi guys,

I didn't realise there are so many of you into MW2.

Any chance of adding me, I'm pretty decent got a K/D ratio of about 1.6 at the moment.

Looking forwards to the new/old maps coming up in the next couple of weeks.

Oh yeah my ID is DPH29, crappy name I know. I have no imagination when I am put on the spot!! :)
 
your K/D has to be at least 2.5 before we add you.










lol jk.
 
Ha ha!

Not ever going to happen. Mind you if I reset I might do, been averaging about 30 kills per match lately. Took a break from it and I seem batter now.

I'm prestige 4, took me a while to get to grips with it and its cost me on the k/d's. Its hard to overhaul the ratio back with a poor start.
 
I just finished participating in the most lopsided Team Deathmatch I have ever played in. The score was 7500-800. I finished the game 18-0-0 and the high score was a 35-1-3. The lowest K/D on my team was 2:1.
 
proof im easily amused, i just got my first group hug! :lol:
 
Hi guys,

I didn't realise there are so many of you into MW2.

Any chance of adding me, I'm pretty decent got a K/D ratio of about 1.6 at the moment.

Looking forwards to the new/old maps coming up in the next couple of weeks.

Oh yeah my ID is DPH29, crappy name I know. I have no imagination when I am put on the spot!! :)
I know exactly what you mean on the name thing. I remember when I first got on Xbox Live, and wanted to play real bad, but I had to come up with a name first. All good names were taken, and had to settle for one crappy name. Week or two later, had to pay $10 to change it. :crazy:

I'm on both XBL and PSN, I'll send you a invite today.
I just finished participating in the most lopsided Team Deathmatch I have ever played in. The score was 7500-800. I finished the game 18-0-0 and the high score was a 35-1-3. The lowest K/D on my team was 2:1.
That I think is the biggest blowout I've ever even heard of. :eek:
your K/D has to be at least 2.5 before we add you.










lol jk.
I get the impression that he's better than most of us on here, actually. :lol:
 
I get the impression that he's better than most of us on here, actually. :lol:

No one is better than me. Its impossible.


srsly. no wai.
emdgust.gif
 
No one is better than me. Its impossible.


srsly. no wai.
emdgust.gif

When I refer to "most", I am not talking about you. You are a special boy.

Emphasis on "special".

:lol:
 
When I refer to "most", I am not talking about you. You are a special boy.

Emphasis on "special".

:lol:


Your pretty good with the tent perk A6:lol:




Jokes, looks like I got jokes....
 
So I was playing BC1 today. I really wish the M95 was in COD. Such an awesome gun. I really don't want to spend the money on BC2 but its tempting just so I could use that gun.
 
Your pretty good with the tent perk A6:lol:




Jokes, looks like I got jokes....
Pfft, tent perk..... Try more like Winnebago perk, or log cabin perk, man..... :lol:
 
Busted out the Tar tonight and finally got my K/D to go up again. Got my ninja back to.
 
Look at you go! Unfortunately for me, my guns act like it's lacking stopping power, then some. I just had to take a break from it. There is no use playing when your gun acts like a frigging airsoft.

Hey, you know how we have three main GTP crew? U.S., U.K., and Australia? Instead of the [GTP] clan tag, what do you guys think of regionalized tags like [GTUS], [GTUK], [GTAU]?

Having just typed it out, they are definitely uglier than the plain [GTP], that much is for sure. :lol:

P.S. And oh, breakpoint, I really have that shirt. I made it as a joke to show my CoD friends before MW2 was out. :lol:
 
I have been using the RPD recently so my accuracy has dropped like a stone in the past couple days.

I've been using stopping power a lot more recently over the usual cold blooded so that has probably helped a bit. I hate camping every time the enemy gets anything though since no one ever want to take it out. Soon as I get my stinger back I'm taking out everything. You want a UAV? TO BAD! HERES A MISSILE! **** YOU! lol...
 
I want you on my team every match. :lol:👍
 
Gonna ruffle a few feathers here, but COD MW2 has to be the biggest anti-climax, the most overrated, and most overhyped game of the last 3 years. Even the multiplayer is way over the top. The original Modern Warfare was and still is the best online shooter ever, closely followed by Killzone2. MW2 doesnt even come close. And as for it's single player campaign? What the hell was that snowmobile chase and the boat chase at the end all about? Infinity Ward obviously felt they had to add a couple of dodgy arcade racing bits to please someone, but not 99% of the gaming public. The next one by IW better be good.
 
There is a single player mode!? I don't know if mine have that. I haven't seen it. :lol: j/k

CoD4 is one of my all-time favorite game, if not the favorite, so I'd agree with you there. I would agree on the snowmobile, too, if it's anything like it was on the co-op. Hated it, and it felt dumb. I love the multiplayer though. But if you don't like it, you don't like it. I personally appreciate the stuff they added in MW2 multiplayer.

I don't think the comment about the overrated, or overhyped is fair. Way the game was anticipated, or due to how many copies were preordered, sold, what do you expect? It was completely unavoidable.
 
You don't know what you are talking about!
 
nothing like a good round with: steamroller, immortal, and teh feared to perk one up after getting defeated by lag most of a morning.
 
Got my 5th Nuke on this Prestige... so time to prestige again I think.

Maybe.
 
Only five, huh?....... So, I'm only down by five. Maybe I can still catch up. :lol:

I'm gonna prestige just one more time to get one more additional slot. I think I'll be done after that.(I said this last time, too!)
 
2025/2500 vet III
257/500 master II
211/250 expert VI

M4 ... im getting there :lol:
 
Last edited:
Only five, huh?....... So, I'm only down by five. Maybe I can still catch up. :lol:

I'm gonna prestige just one more time to get one more additional slot. I think I'll be done after that.(I said this last time, too!)

On that Prestige. I usually get 2 or 3 per Prestige right now, but expect to see more in my 8th Prestige because I'll run the setup more.

Also, Akimbo M9's = best secondary ever.
 
Back