Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,637 views
I don't like emergency airdrops. They take too long to get there,which gives enemies plenty of time to come in their numbers and steal the crates.
 
Before I went to the OKC Thunder game last night and after getting back from playing golf, I played one game of Team Deathmatch. I managed to get two Emergency Airdrops in the game. Most of the kills for both were people looking to get revenge kills. I think I may have lost one of the packages, out of the eight. I shared probably one or two.
 
I just got a message today from someone saying basicaly prestege 10 with 250 headshots. If i was interested to get in touch with him/her.
If I was able to record my games I would love to do it and have a laugh at it.
 
I just got a message today from someone saying basicaly prestege 10 with 250 headshots. If i was interested to get in touch with him/her.
If I was able to record my games I would love to do it and have a laugh at it.

Yeah got the same message about the time we were playing together. Random :crazy:
 
I started playing w@w again yesterday. So nice not having constant air support, thermal heart beat sensor Dbags, commando asswipes...
 
Yeah got the same message about the time we were playing together. Random :crazy:

That reminds me of the guy who messaged me to aparently buy my account :lol:. There's also been a guy who came on his mic asking me to swap my account for his prestige 10, aparently his had a KDR 6 or something, as if I gave a damn and as if I'm dumb enough to fall for that.
 
I challenge you to a claymore only 1v1. Right now. Scared much?
Naw, not at all. But to be honest, unlike knife only, I can't even begin to imagine how to play a claymore only game, nor am I interested. :lol:

I openly admit how bad I am at certain things in this game, average in most others, but at claymores, I am actually pretty good. When I'm on my game, they are not even ninja claymores, they are invisible! :eek:


I don't like emergency airdrops. They take too long to get there,which gives enemies plenty of time to come in their numbers and steal the crates.
I don't like emergency airdrops, because I've never been able to collect all four packages!
Before I went to the OKC Thunder game last night and after getting back from playing golf, I played one game of Team Deathmatch. I managed to get two Emergency Airdrops in the game. Most of the kills for both were people looking to get revenge kills. I think I may have lost one of the packages, out of the eight. I shared probably one or two.
Don't you love those guys who come back for revenge, and they take the predictable route, every single time? Many times I had guy come back for me, giving me a nice kill streak. Then again, I've been on the receiving end of that more than once. :p

How was the game? I went to the Blazers-Suns Game 3. Game 2 & 3, they didn't even play, it was like the whole team was paid off by a mob. It more than irritated the locals here, myself included. :crazy:

I started playing w@w again yesterday. So nice not having constant air support, thermal heart beat sensor Dbags, commando asswipes...
Heartbeat sensor gotta be the most useless attachment. Ninja cancels HBS, right? So many players use ninja, why do they even bother with the HBS? I'd rather have silencers, grenade launchers, FMJ, grip, and although I don't use them any more, red dot, or holo sights.
 
Heartbeat sensor gotta be the most useless attachment. Ninja cancels HBS, right? So many players use ninja, why do they even bother with the HBS? I'd rather have silencers, grenade launchers, FMJ, grip, and although I don't use them any more, red dot, or holo sights.

thats like saying everyone uses cold blooded, but, sentry guns and air craft still get kills for people.

i like using silencer + HBS for S&D. Just dont rely on it.
 
[empty space];3838371
thats like saying everyone uses cold blooded, but, sentry guns and air craft still get kills for people.

i like using silencer + HBS for S&D. Just dont rely on it.
Yes & no, I guess? Not that many people uses cold blooded. When the UAV comes on, I can still see enough dots on the radar. My air supports are very effective, but I never use sentry guns. Even if you don't have cold blooded, you can always short that thing out with a stun or something to knife it.

HBS I'm sure can be useful in certain situations. Not to me though, I only play TDMs. And my other attachments help me way more than something that's half reliable to tell me where there maybe somebody, or not.
 
That reminds me of the guy who messaged me to aparently buy my account :lol:. There's also been a guy who came on his mic asking me to swap my account for his prestige 10, aparently his had a KDR 6 or something, as if I gave a damn and as if I'm dumb enough to fall for that.

Well you were also warned by a 7 year old yesterday that he will be hacking your account.
 
A6 - i like it, but, i find myself using it for the beeping. if im running and it beeps stop running. :lol:
 
Well you were also warned by a 7 year old yesterday that he will be hacking your account.

That was soooo hilarious! :lol:
Oh Drag, have you had a snooze yet or are you still going? :p
 
Well you were also warned by a 7 year old yesterday that he will be hacking your account.

That was pretty damn hilarious, I'm so scared :scared:. I don't even know why he was mouthing at me, I went 32-3 on HIS team in TDM :lol:.

Oh Drag, have you had a snooze yet or are you still going? :p

In a word, no :lol: I probably will at some time tonight but if I don't it wouldn't be my first double all-nighter.
 
Anyone online right now? I'll be able to join y'all in an hour or so.
 
I don't like emergency airdrops, because I've never been able to collect all four packages!

Let your teammates collect the UAVs. You get more experience from them that way.

Don't you love those guys who come back for revenge, and they take the predictable route, every single time? Many times I had guy come back for me, giving me a nice kill streak. Then again, I've been on the receiving end of that more than once. :p

Yes I do, especially when I slightly change my position to further throw them off. Revenge killing is generally a bad idea.

In that game, I had both Emergency Airdrops at the same time. I had to find a spot to put them and make sure the area was secure, so I could get all of the packages.

How was the game? I went to the Blazers-Suns Game 3. Game 2 & 3, they didn't even play, it was like the whole team was paid off by a mob. It more than irritated the locals here, myself included. :crazy:

Crowd wise, Game 3 was much better, mostly because of it being a close game. I sat on the very top row of the area and down the stretch, hearing the announcer or music being played was hit or miss at best. Game 4 was more fun from the blowout standpoint, but the crowd was not quite as loud (I did my part); I sat on the second to top row during Game 4. I am hoping my sister or I can pick up some more tickets for Game 6 when they go on sale on Monday.

Heartbeat sensor gotta be the most useless attachment. Ninja cancels HBS, right? So many players use ninja, why do they even bother with the HBS? I'd rather have silencers, grenade launchers, FMJ, grip, and although I don't use them any more, red dot, or holo sights.

I have played around with a Bling TAR-21 with Heartbeat Sensor and Silencer. The key is to not rely heavily on the Sensor, but use it as you move around the map, while maintaining situational awareness
 
Kicked my little brothers ass today. Silly kids should know better than to play video games. He was talking crap and then I went 30-4 on him. Even did shields and I still beat him. I think my worst score was 30-8. Eventually he gave up.
 
I'm a bigger person on the inside. I'd have let him think like he's gonna win, make a wager, then set him back in his place. Actually, I guess I'm not that big.
 
*sigh*

Had to return BC2 to the video store, so I pulled MW2 out again (because I was bored). Joined a CTF on Skidrow.

First death was due to a tac knifer.

:notamused:
 
lulz, trash talking kids.
Oh my god, you have no idea. On Xbox Live, one of the things that I applaud them on is the headsets. Very easy, no clumsy bluetooth stuff. You just plug it in the controller, good to go. Better sound quality, too.

The problem is, it makes the Call of Duty match lobbies on PSN sound like a zen assembly. Bunch of players, from grade schoolers to guys in 20's, 30's talking smack to each other. In the most juvenile ways, too.

I do admit however, it is super hilarious when they are bickering, talking smack to each other, they all end up on the other team. Next lobby, they are still at each other's throats. :lol: It's even funnier when they blown out by huge margin due to the distraction. :lol:
 
Well, no one showed up tonight, :notamused:. But i'm glad you didn't. I had a 1-bar connection all the time and I was doing stuff like 5-15, 8-19, 13-28. What an awful night :yuck:
 

Language Warning

Funny parody type thing of MW2.
 
Ahahahaha that's awesome. The perk/killstreak/gun bits were hilarious :lol:

edit: I swear I'm not playing any more MP until the map pack comes out... I ended up so furious with the game and the players that I actually ragequit - and I'm not one to do that. That's how pissed off I was. :mad:

Let's see what's in Sharky's box of sheer retardation tonight:

  • There's the bloody tactical knifers that can run through your bullets and seem to knife with a pike;
  • Then there's the Danger Close noobtube spammers, usually using One Man Army or Scavenger (in the case of Scavenger, with an RPG in the secondary slot);
  • Then there's the Danger Close noobtube spammers that use Commando, meaning they can aim 50m to the side of you and still blow you up, and when you *do* manage to get close enough to them that their noobtubes are useless, they can knife you in the face by running through your bullets;
  • Then there's the "I'm host, I got my gun up, got a ton of shots into the guy's face yet HE killed me" situation; (srsly, I had that tonight. I was host, half-emptied akimbo Glocks into a guy, he ends up killing ME)
  • Then there's the "I emptied an entire akimbo Glock magazine into a guy, and only got a hit marker" situation; (related to the above)
  • Then there's "I was safely around the corner of that building, so how did that guy still kill me... bullets don't go round corners";
  • And then there's the whole pitching a tent and toasting some marshmallows idea, typically with Cold Blooded and a freaking heartbeat sensor on a silenced assault rifle
Thankfully my very own copy of Bad Company 2 should be arriving tomorrow, where I won't have to put up with campers, noobtube spammers and Rambo...
 
Last edited:
Hope you enjoy not being able to go prone and everyone on the other team being a medic reviving each other.
 
Not being able to go prone is an annoyance, yes, but it doesn't inhibit the gameplay as much as commando and the tactical knife does :p
 
Not being able to go prone means people can't hide in bushes and camp forever (namely snipers) Killzone 2 doesn't let you prone, Rainbow Six Vegas doesn't, Gears of War doesn't, Halo doesn't. It's really not a big deal, on maps the size of BC2 with all the cover and shrubs not being able to prone is a gameplay enhancer rather then a problem. IF you could prone it would be better called Sniperfield: Prone-in-bush Company 2.
 
Sounds good to me. Without full control of the character you can't fully use cover and you end up getting killed.
 
But everyone else is on the same playing field, so you're at no disadvantage. I mean I don't end up getting killed alot, my average life on BC2 is 2 minutes each time and I don't camp.
 
Back