Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,749 views
Number two was hilarious! :lol: Drop claymore off the building, kaboom, quad O_O
 
No sweat, I just got off, too. We started out pretty good, but when I became the host, things went south. It's weird, because usually, I mow people down when I'm hosting. They kept getting jump on me, I also kept making mistakes like I was out of rhythm.

I leveled up three times tonight, got my claymores back, but couldn't really perform ahead of my k/d. Bummer. :grumpy:
I think I got two levels in but I finished the FAL I think..
 
i got my f2000 marksman VIII done again tonight as well as master 1 done. is there a weapons master III? and is it 750 head shots or 1000? i also only need 500 kills for veteran III f2000. im 91 head shots away from vomit yellow/fall camo.

a6 - ive given up on carring about my k/d as im so far negative it'll be extrememly hard to bring it up. i did go up an entire .01 taking me up to 0.83 :lol:
 
[empty space];3849654
a6 - ive given up on carring about my k/d as im so far negative it'll be extrememly hard to bring it up. i did go up an entire .01 taking me up to 0.83 :lol:
Well, it give me something to shoot for each match. Generally, if I could take down 2 for one death, I'm satisfied. But if I could do better than that, I feel great. :lol:
 
Ughhh... feels like every game, half the players are using OMA/Scav + Danger Close M203. Maybe more.
 
Played early this morning on Karachi, haven't played in a few weeks and I pull out a 34-7 calling in two chopper gunners in one match.

I need to start playing this game more.
 
Ughhh... feels like every game, half the players are using OMA/Scav + Danger Close M203. Maybe more.
Now you know how I felt a couple of weeks ago with all the knifers :p
 
Good games last night with the GTP crew, I was really pleased with my 50 kill games, 50-6, 52-11 and 52-11 (first one domo, second two demo) using UAV, Counter-UAV and Predator. Who needs huge streak rewards, my trusty AK was plenty enough for me and it felt really awesome, particularly the 50-6 on Terminal Domo, getting so many weapon kills and not using the big streaks like AC130, Cho Go and such.

One play on Favela was fantastic for us also, major clutch plant by Aldo with less then a second to go and we all rolled in there guns blazing to make sure they didn't get a defuse, our top play of the night has to be that 👍.

There should really be a spawn delay in demo, it's absolute carnage and generally impossible to get the second bomb planted if you have taken the other base out already.
 
One play on Favela was fantastic for us also, major clutch plant by Aldo with less then a second to go and we all rolled in there guns blazing to make sure they didn't get a defuse, our top play of the night has to be that 👍.

Man that one had me sweating! On the UAV I could see there were about 5 guys coming round to me but none of them got a kill.
I have to say my kamakazie bomb planting/defusal technique paid of big time last night! I netted a few important defusals/plants and on a few games I managed to get my pred about 3 times in the match. :)
Had great fun on DiRT 2 with Drag afterwards until it froze which is when I called it a night. I eventually went to sleep at 4:30 and still managed to get up for 8:30... "That's why they call me Terry Tibbs"
:D
 
Dirt 2 "I'm having a good run, feeling good about getting my Predator missile".

I haven't been to sleep, so don't expect me on to late tonight.
 
Dirt 2 "I'm having a good run, feeling good about getting my Predator missile".

I haven't been to sleep, so don't expect me on to late tonight.

:lol:
When I crashed-"Arghhh I hate these 🤬 noobs with 🤬 commando!"
:D

Ok 👍

Edit: Man that post was filled with smileys. Sorry!
 
:lol:
When I crashed-"Arghhh I hate these 🤬 noobs with 🤬 commando!"
:D

Ok 👍

Edit: Man that post was filled with smileys. Sorry!

:lol:
 
Ughhh... feels like every game, half the players are using OMA/Scav + Danger Close M203. Maybe more.

It's a sure fire way to a massive KDR in Demolition games. Could of had another Nuke today using that tactic, why do I never have myself setup for Nukes! Nearly every Demolition games I play with that tactic lands me a Supernatural accolade.
 
I had some insane games earlier compared to what I usually do. 22-0 at Quarry, 17-0 at Favela, 17-4 sniping at Rundown. I've been a pretty consistent 1.5-2/1 since getting back into the game. I've had countless Immortal accolades as well, probably about 25% of the games. Sometimes it's only going 9-3, but it's better than 12-10. Was top score quite a few times. It's all pretty impressive for me.
 
I just started playing this. I've done multiplayer a few times, going free for all since I don't have a headset. It's insanely addictive, even if the best I've done is almost break-even with kills/deaths.

I just unlocked the grenade launcher attachment.
 
A headset is mandatory for all game modes especially free for all. I won't play without mine.
 
A headset is mandatory for all game modes especially free for all. I won't play without mine.

What kind of headset do you guys recommend? Would the Sony one be fine or should I buy something else?
 
Depends if you just want chat or if you want a full headset. Chat doesn't matter you can buy just about anything and it will work. Personally I don't use the chat function unless I'm playing with friends so I went with a more expensive surround sound headset.
 
i do not like acog on my f2000, nor thermal. somehow i have better accuracy aiming from the hip because acog/thermal add a lot of recoil.
 
I just started playing this. I've done multiplayer a few times, going free for all since I don't have a headset. It's insanely addictive, even if the best I've done is almost break-even with kills/deaths.

I just unlocked the grenade launcher attachment.

Neither do 95% of others and that doesn't stop them from playing other modes.
 
A headset is mandatory for all game modes especially free for all. I won't play without mine.

:lol: You can't be serious, can you?

Unless you absolutely must share your swearing with everyone, a headset is pretty much optional, aside from maybe Search and Destroy/HC. Hell, 90% of the time I play, first thing I do upon joining a lobby is mute everyone.
 
:lol: You can't be serious, can you?

Unless you absolutely must share your swearing with everyone, a headset is pretty much optional, aside from maybe Search and Destroy/HC. Hell, 90% of the time I play, first thing I do upon joining a lobby is mute everyone.

Only 90% ? You're brave! :D
The only people I don't mute are people in my party although I do mute UK86 if he has Elvis on too loud... :lol:
 
My headset has a volume control for incoming chat and an on/off switch for the detachable microphone. I use it basically just to sound whore.
 
:lol: You can't be serious, can you?

Unless you absolutely must share your swearing with everyone, a headset is pretty much optional, aside from maybe Search and Destroy/HC. Hell, 90% of the time I play, first thing I do upon joining a lobby is mute everyone.

I also almost always mute everyone also at the beginning of a match; I give each microphone user approximately thirty seconds before a mute.
 
i dont mute everyone right away because theres a very small chance someone actually might talk about the game and whats going on in the field. but, as soon as someone starts singing then, theyre muted.
 
Thanks. I was thinking voice communication would be needed for team play.

I didn't know about the mute, and most of the talking I've heard has been some guy taunting everyone. I made him my main target; it looked like everyone else did the same.
 
[empty space];3850808
i dont mute everyone right away because theres a very small chance someone actually might talk about the game and whats going on in the field. but, as soon as someone starts singing then, theyre muted.

Music playing in the background is an absolute instant mute for me. I do not want or care to hear whatever music someone is listening to.
 
ive never heard music, just people singing.

if they made the noob tube a secondary instead of an attachment that would get rid of the tube/oma problem.

wii! 75 more head shots to f2k master II :D
 
I have everyone muted by default :D Setting voice volume to 0 in the options menu ftw :dopey:
 
i guess it helps when none of gtp peoples use headset :lol: ... at least on the live side.

[edit - so im at 470/500 for master II ... but the prestige button is ready to go :s ... the horror! ]
 
Last edited:
Back