Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,470 views
I wish it balanced the connection speed, so it will handicap faster connection players to prevent them from start firing like full second before the other guy do. :p

i only have 1.5mb down so i can agree to that :lol: :p
 
P.S. Sharky, were your arms sore after shooting this?
[youtube vid]
Was wondering when someone was going to make that joke :lol: To be honest, that's probably something I'd actually do :dopey:
 
Are you kidding me?, is he kidding you?, or is he really that good!? :scared:
He beat me offline a couple times. Though he constantly changing his classes every time I am on playing or getting something new. He has improved on his quick sniping ever since I just started to knife him when he tries it. Because I just have a good 75% chance that he won't hit me without steady aim.
 
I'm looking forward to seeing how T_A's game's come along, though you probably dont' play that much now. Can't wait to play with you guys again soon. I've been on Xbox a looong time.

Yeah haven't done a lot of playing recently. I've become addicted to Fallout 3. Can't wait for New vegas this fall. Hopefully it comes out before black ops or my wallet is gonna be hurting. :scared:


Last I played I had changed my kill streaks and my favorite kit up a fair bit and wasn't doing so well. I must be getting old or something. :guilty:
 
Was wondering when someone was going to make that joke :lol: To be honest, that's probably something I'd actually do :dopey:
When I first started noticing your avatar(s), I didn't even know who she was. :lol: I guess she's a pop singer or something, but I don't know any songs by her. :p
He beat me offline a couple times. Though he constantly changing his classes every time I am on playing or getting something new. He has improved on his quick sniping ever since I just started to knife him when he tries it. Because I just have a good 75% chance that he won't hit me without steady aim.
I wish he had separate account(and console) to play on, then he could join us!
Last I played I had changed my kill streaks and my favorite kit up a fair bit and wasn't doing so well. I must be getting old or something. :guilty:
That ain't good! I usually struggle for few hours after I get rusty.
 
When I first started noticing your avatar(s), I didn't even know who she was. :lol:
You mean you don't even remember Kanyegate? :lol:

Anyway, I digress. Red Dead releases here tomorrow, so MW2 is going onto the pile of "PS3 games I won't be playing for a long while" :dopey: Maybe when I next consider playing it IW will have nerfed Commando and/or knifing. But the odds of that is very slim... oh well, I can dream :lol:
 
I play so little these days I have to turn down the sensitivity or I'm doing 360s :lol:
 
You mean you don't even remember Kanyegate? :lol:
I don't even know what you just said.

Red Dead looks awesome. I envy those of you who have it, or are getting it. If I didn't have to resolve my DeadStation 3 situation, I'd have gotten it. :grumpy:
 
Can I call you Patrick from now on? As it appears you're living under a rock :lol:

Why don't you pick up a used (or new) Slim? I've had my slim (250GB version) for six months now and it's still running like a dream :)
 
jesus christ 250gb. I'm still rocking the 40gb regular model that I've had for over 2 years now.
 
If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing :cool:
 
I didn't even know they made one that large... Now I feel like I'm standing next to a black guy at a urinal or something... damn it :lol:
 
I didn't even know they made one that large... Now I feel like I'm standing next to a black guy at a urinal or something... damn it :lol:


So, you feel like your going to get mugged?











Note, racial humor is always funny when it deals with stereotypes!

:lol:
 
Hey with one that large I'd go around sticking up people every day...


*hands up! I've got 250 gigs and I know how to use them!* :lol:
 
All but a few games were brutal tonight. I seemingly always positioned or moved myself with a large profile to the opposing team. My inability to accurately aim only compounded the issues with my poor positioning/movements. I only continued on with it because I was closing in on Level 66 of my first Prestige; hopefully this weekend I will be able to start my second Prestige.
 
Sounds like me, last night. It was brutal, but I already got everything I needed, including ACR w/silencer, so I left. :lol:

P.S. If I get a Slim, I'd be getting the 120GB, but it only seems that way because it's cold out here.
 
He does have a separate account but since he is underage, I chose to watch him and who he adds .
 
He does have a separate account but since he is underage, I chose to watch him and who he adds .


Sorry about dipping out before our first match was even done, I had taken some "energy pills" and I was shaking way too much to play. I couldn't even aim because my thumb was just shaking too much to keep them on aim:ouch: It royally pissed me off and I snatched MW2 out, threw it over my shoulder across the room and stuffed Skate 3 back in all in one fluent motion:dopey:


EDIT: For you PS3 guys watch out and look at those kill cams if something seems fishy, there was a no recoil hack just released for PS3. This is why I hate the COD franchise on PS3, all you need to mod it is a thumbdrive and a file you have downloaded. On 360 you actually have to do the modding yourself which not a ton of people can do, then you have to rehash and resign and a few more things, on PS3 you just download a file and pop it on there and your set....
 
Last edited:
if something seems fishy
Wasn't me. -_-

breakpoint
on PS3 you just download a file and pop it on there and your set....
But that flies in the face of the PS3 being more difficult to mod due to everything being encoded and whatnot... if all you had to do was download a file and copy it to the PS3's HD surely there'd be a million mods & hacks out already.
 
Sorry about dipping out before our first match was even done, I had taken some "energy pills" and I was shaking way too much to play. I couldn't even aim because my thumb was just shaking too much to keep them on aim:ouch: It royally pissed me off and I snatched MW2 out, threw it over my shoulder across the room and stuffed Skate 3 back in all in one fluent motion:dopey:


EDIT: For you PS3 guys watch out and look at those kill cams if something seems fishy, there was a no recoil hack just released for PS3. This is why I hate the COD franchise on PS3, all you need to mod it is a thumbdrive and a file you have downloaded. On 360 you actually have to do the modding yourself which not a ton of people can do, then you have to rehash and resign and a few more things, on PS3 you just download a file and pop it on there and your set....
Its all good because my other nephew was wanting to play. On the thumbdrive comment, it was a handy tool to have during Socom 2 because you would get map packs like that. Well, having a HDD was better than the thumbdrive.
 
Wasn't me. -_-


But that flies in the face of the PS3 being more difficult to mod due to everything being encoded and whatnot... if all you had to do was download a file and copy it to the PS3's HD surely there'd be a million mods & hacks out already.


Ahem....I'm a modder so believe me, it is that easy on PS3. Look it up.
 
Ahem....I'm a modder so believe me, it is that easy on PS3. Look it up.

As true as that may be yet again I'm not seeing any of this kind of foul play in the past couple of days.
 
My no-recoil cheat is called ACR. :p:tup:
 
As true as that may be yet again I'm not seeing any of this kind of foul play in the past couple of days.

I wasn't saying it was out of control or anything, because I don't own a PS3 yet. I was just letting you guys know so if you watched a kill cam and the AUG had zero recoil you could report them:tup:

My no-recoil cheat is called ACR. :p:tup:

:lol:
 
I wasn't saying it was out of control or anything, because I don't own a PS3 yet. I was just letting you guys know so if you watched a kill cam and the AUG had zero recoil you could report them:tup:

I appreciate the heads up, and I'm sure we all do, but for some reason none of these hacks seem to go viral like the X360 barring the prestige lobbies of course which did.
 
You don't need a lobby to do the 10th prestige hack on PS3, its just a simple usb stick edit, that is why you don't see the lobbies and such.
 
You don't need a lobby to do the 10th prestige hack on PS3, its just a simple usb stick edit, that is why you don't see the lobbies and such.

And the small matter of blocking the patch with an extremely uncooperative program. I'm going to bump my way up to 8th prestige as I'm pretty bored playing for the sake of prestige, it's not a massive cheat anyway, I'm already at 4th and I could easily play to pass myself off with the experience of an 8th.

EDIT: Also nobody will be doing the no recoil hack because it bumps your sensitivity up so high you can no longer turn, therefore you can't exactly aim.
 
Last edited:
And the small matter of blocking the patch with an extremely uncooperative program. I'm going to bump my way up to 8th prestige as I'm pretty bored playing for the sake of prestige, it's not a massive cheat anyway, I'm already at 4th and I could easily play to pass myself off with the experience of an 8th.

EDIT: Also nobody will be doing the no recoil hack because it bumps your sensitivity up so high you can no longer turn, therefore you can't exactly aim.
The program I used cooperated with me just fine, I just did what it told me to do and nothing went wrong. Yes, thats right, I prestige hacked to 7 because I was at 5 and not playing enough to get to 7. I more than easily pass for legit anyway, unless I am having a bad night I am always near the top or on top of the scoreboard.

As for this no recoil hack, I havent heard anything of it, care to explain what it is all about?
 
Back