Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,453 views
I have read up on it but it is useless because you cant aim the right stick, you can only aim by walking. Soon they may get the stick to work but it doesnt seem like it is at the moment.
 
The program I used cooperated with me just fine, I just did what it told me to do and nothing went wrong. Yes, thats right, I prestige hacked to 7 because I was at 5 and not playing enough to get to 7. I more than easily pass for legit anyway, unless I am having a bad night I am always near the top or on top of the scoreboard.

There's no 'pass' for legit in my eyes, you either earn it through time or you don't, skill is nothing to do with it really as I've known tenners on COD4 who actually weren't that good despite putting the time in. I don't play enough to prestige at all even if I wanted to, and so I wouldn't, call me old fashioned but if you don't have the time or aren't willing to put in the time to earn something, you don't deserve it regardless of anything or it would be unlocked by those other methods in the first place.

👎
 
There's no 'pass' for legit in my eyes, you either earn it through time or you don't, skill is nothing to do with it really as I've known tenners on COD4 who actually weren't that good despite putting the time in. I don't play enough to prestige at all even if I wanted to, and so I wouldn't, call me old fashioned but if you don't have the time or aren't willing to put in the time to earn something, you don't deserve it regardless of anything or it would be unlocked by those other methods in the first place.

👎
Chill dude. People only do the hack for the emblem or to look good. I only did it for the emblem, I dont get anything out of being 7th prestige that I dont get out of being 5th prestige other than the emblem. I could have done it myself but it still would have taken a while, not to mention 50+% of MW2 players have hacked it anyway.

Just relax alright? Its not like it gives us anything that other people dont have.
 
Chill dude. People only do the hack for the emblem or to look good. I only did it for the emblem, I dont get anything out of being 7th prestige that I dont get out of being 5th prestige other than the emblem. I could have done it myself but it still would have taken a while, not to mention 50+% of MW2 players have hacked it anyway.

Just relax alright? Its not like it gives us anything that other people dont have.

Because everyone else is doing it is also no excuse, what you're saying is you're doing it for the emblem which you didn't earn which essentially mutes the point of having an emblem in the first place. Also to say you don't gain anything is a lie, you gain an extra slot no? It's an advantage all be it small and you didn't earn it but I don't really care about any advantage or disadvantage you get gameplay wise.

To put it another way, if you don't gain anything, why did you reduce your own credibility by doing it? It's a completely pointless act on your own reasoning and surely earning that emblem you want would be all the sweeter if you actually earnt it rather then cheated for it.
 
Well since you guys have that. We still have 10th prestige lobbies that go around for 20 dollars.
 
Finally got my Danger close pro tonight and so I replaced the tube for the shotgun on my FAL. Now I'm trying to get extended mags for my Tar so I can get the title for having all attachments. I also found that having 5-7-8 kills streaks works pretty well for me.
 
Finally got my Danger close pro tonight and so I replaced the tube for the shotgun on my FAL. Now I'm trying to get extended mags for my Tar so I can get the title for having all attachments. I also found that having 5-7-8 kills streaks works pretty well for me.

The TAR with Extended Mags is pure epicness, lead me to some real good games last night most notably a 30-0 flawless on Scrapyard running 5-7-9 so not to many air support kills.

As for streaks I'm still rocking 3-4-5, 3-5-7 or 5-7-9, the reason I'm no longer using Cho Go's and AC130's is because I'm just plain bored of them, it's way more fun being able to still run around and stuff whilst your Pave Low gets to work of its own accord.
 
I agree with the pave low doing work while you are in the trenches still, I'm mainly a rusher so I like it so I can still press on the enemies spawn and piss them off so they play worst than they normally would!
 
Not had one of these in a while:

callsigngeneratoru.png
 
I was using 3-4-7 for a short time because I was trying to get more kills without kill streaks. I think its more fun using higher streaks though so I switched back.
 
Also to say you don't gain anything is a lie, you gain an extra slot no?
Is this true? Because if it is, I'd consider it a major cheat. Regardless of if it's just the emblem, or also the custom slots, bottom line, Drag is right. And anybody know how some players get those colored, or controller button names in the Xbox Live MW2 lobby? Are they something special, or are they hacking? I've always wondered about that. Also, about those hack lobby invites, please report them. I always do!
 
And anybody know how some players get those colored, or controller button names in the Xbox Live MW2 lobby? Are they something special, or are they hacking? I've always wondered about that. Also, about those hack lobby invites, please report them. I always do!
Hacking, I have read about it somewhere, a while ago but they havent patched it.
 
Is this true? Because if it is, I'd consider it a major cheat. Regardless of if it's just the emblem, or also the custom slots, bottom line, Drag is right. And anybody know how some players get those colored, or controller button names in the Xbox Live MW2 lobby? Are they something special, or are they hacking? I've always wondered about that. Also, about those hack lobby invites, please report them. I always do!


Modding. Its a very simple mod, I can mod mine tonight and join a match and show you if you want, I can even make my name anything I want also, even your name:sly:
 
i generally avoid players with colorful names. i came across one group of players where they had no names visible and were always the top players ... i wonder why :| ...
 
[empty space];3863948
i generally avoid players with colorful names. i came across one group of players where they had no names visible and were always the top players ... i wonder why :| ...



A modded GT doesn't really mean anything other than they have a modded GT really. Doing the GT mod just requires basic skills that anyone could do, other mods to do online require a JTagged 360 which most people do not have. So 99 percent of the time the modded GT guy is just a regular player that has either payed someone to mod it or modded it themselves and they aren't doing any other type of mods. All the other mods are way more involved than the GT mod, way more.
 
Yo Breakpoint, can you PM me a list of things you can do on PS3? I am just intrigued and want to try something new in private with my mates.
 
Modding. Its a very simple mod, I can mod mine tonight and join a match and show you if you want, I can even make my name anything I want also, even your name:sly:
You wouldn't dare! :lol:
Yo Breakpoint, can you PM me a list of things you can do on PS3? I am just intrigued and want to try something new in private with my mates.
Likely story, I'm gonna be watching you closely from now on!

:p
 
You wouldn't dare! :lol:
Likely story, I'm gonna be watching you closely from now on!

:p
Naww :p


You should all watch this for the simple fact that it is awesome. There was a challenge going on where people had to shout 'QUADD!!!!' and whoever did it the best wins, this guy won:

 
Its always the little 14 year olds that hack... Its sad really... They can't make it on their own merit so they have to stoop to cheating... Granted its not much of a stoop really since they're not very big to begin with but still... :p
 
Yo Breakpoint, can you PM me a list of things you can do on PS3? I am just intrigued and want to try something new in private with my mates.


My list of things I can do on PS3 is 0:dopey: I don't have a PS3 mate:ouch: But if I did I would be able to do more than I can on my breakbox because its no where near as secure of a file system, a hex editor and your all set.
 
Its always the little 14 year olds that hack... Its sad really... They can't make it on their own merit so they have to stoop to cheating... Granted its not much of a stoop really since they're not very big to begin with but still... :p
Is that directed towards me or not :grumpy:.

My list of things I can do on PS3 is 0:dopey: I don't have a PS3 mate:ouch: But if I did I would be able to do more than I can on my breakbox because its no where near as secure of a file system, a hex editor and your all set.
How do you know this, I mean, what is your source?
 
A modded GT doesn't really mean anything other than they have a modded GT really. Doing the GT mod just requires basic skills that anyone could do, other mods to do online require a JTagged 360 which most people do not have. So 99 percent of the time the modded GT guy is just a regular player that has either payed someone to mod it or modded it themselves and they aren't doing any other type of mods. All the other mods are way more involved than the GT mod, way more.

that may be true, but standing out by a known mod still looks bad in my eyes. some are as you say, but, ive had as many bad as good and i would rather not give them more than 1 round to find out if they are good or bad.
 
Is that directed towards me or not :grumpy:.


How do you know this, I mean, what is your source?


How do I know what? About the file system? If thats what your asking just use google and look at the system files they use, I also know people with PS3's that mod and what they go through to mod is way, way less than what I go through to mod, especially for online. Modding the MP_Data file on 360 is way harder because of the file system as compared to the PS3 version.
 
Does that sound like you... or not? lol
Oh please, dont even go judging me just cause of my age, dont even go there, seriously mate. I just like to show my friends what is possible on this game, I dont go out there in public and own people with hacks, I am probably better than you, if we didnt live on other sides of the world I would try and prove that. I basically dont even hack any other games. Note how I said other, that means I admit to doing it on here but not for a ridiculous advantage like no recoil or infinite ammo.
How do I know what? About the file system? If thats what your asking just use google and look at the system files they use, I also know people with PS3's that mod and what they go through to mod is way, way less than what I go through to mod, especially for online. Modding the MP_Data file on 360 is way harder because of the file system as compared to the PS3 version.
Just forget it now, if I am going to be bagged on here just because I find things like this intriguing and would like to see if I could do them for myself in private then I wont even bother. By source, I meant what website you view to know about all these hacks.
 
I was just teasing you, Legendary. T-A on the other hand, he really is an @$!#%*. :lol:
 
Bah you don't know me like that. My little brother is 14 and I'm always giving him a hard time. He thinks hes going to buy cod in a few weeks and show me whats up. lol. Silly kids.
 
Bah you don't know me like that. My little brother is 14 and I'm always giving him a hard time. He thinks hes going to buy cod in a few weeks and show me whats up. lol. Silly kids.
Whatever man, just keep in mind I am not your little brother, alright, sweet 👍.
 
Back