Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,453 views
Am I supposed to be scared or something?
No? Why would you? I am just saying, I dont like being pushed around on here just because I am 14, it makes no difference on the internet mate.
 
Well just chill. Its not like I'm trying to take your lunch money...

So when are you getting your PS3 back A6?
 
Last edited:
Legendary, my advice is if you read something relating to 14 year olds, don't assume it has to deal with you unless you actually do those things, or have ever done them infront of someone like Time-Attack. Getting defensive and angry when he talks about someone who probably isn't you makes you look guilty.

From,
Chris.
 
Just forget it now, if I am going to be bagged on here just because I find things like this intriguing and would like to see if I could do them for myself in private then I wont even bother. By source, I meant what website you view to know about all these hacks.


I'm not bagging you, actually there is only one person who has said anything and they prob have done something similar in the past on a game I'm sure:dopey: There is a huge difference in wanting to know about them and doing them in private match compared to doing them in a public match:tup: I showed A6 a few elevators in private match once and he isn't saying I'm a cheater or anything, he had said something about them and I showed him a few, that was that. Go to se7ensins.com and just poke around, there is a ton of content there and immature 14 year olds? :p
 
Bah you don't know me like that. My little brother is 14 and I'm always giving him a hard time. He thinks hes going to buy cod in a few weeks and show me whats up. lol. Silly kids.
I always give my nephew a hard time. Playing Ricky Astley while he plays MW2 with his friends or telling him how is he going to die and it actually happens.
 
oh man I do that all that time when hes playing. You're gonna die... you're gonna die... oh look at that you died! lol. He's always like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :lol:
 
I always give my nephew a hard time. Playing Ricky Astley while he plays MW2 with his friends or telling him how is he going to die and it actually happens.

Watch out after this corner there's a straight bit!

Never gets old... I always do it to everyone, even people on headsets on games like a certain Aldo on Dirt 2 when I decided to 'no scope' him because he got in my way :lol:.

I'll be holding off MW2 for a while now thanks to Red Dead Redemption, which I've fallen in love with gaming wise, so no more frustrations from the usual CODness (not bugs, just stupid mechanics).
 
If my PS3 didn't die, I'd be playing that game right now, too. Sucks. :grumpy:
So when are you getting your PS3 back A6?
I've decided to gather up some funds to buy a Slim PS3 instead. I should have the money by the time GT5 is released. :dopey:
I always give my nephew a hard time. Playing Ricky Astley while he plays MW2 with his friends or telling him how is he going to die and it actually happens.
Rick Astley is awesome. I don't care what you all think. :lol:

oh man I do that all that time when hes playing. You're gonna die... you're gonna die... oh look at that you died! lol. He's always like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :lol:
:lol:
 
soooo... never?
Nah, I'm shooting for the next month. The thing really broke at the wrong time. I'm just glad I had PS3 & X360 backing each other up. :D
 
Stop getting my hopes up. We all know GT5 isn't coming out this year.
 
Watch out after this corner there's a straight bit!
It more goes on the lines of this
" It would be funny if you died by knife " It happens" STOP IT UNCLE" nephew cries...
---next game---
Nephew: Uncle, better be quiet...
Me:Sniper...
BOOM HEADSHOT
Nephew: UNCLE!*cries*
 
Yesterday I won a free for all. Hey, it was my first win. I'd come in third a couple of times, but that was it. I had to share.
 
ive never won, been close a few times and lost by 1-2 kills. though i suppose it would help if i actually played ffa instead of ffa in the mosh pit.
 
I think I've won 2, 3 times, but I never play it. Today, I got MVP(most kills, fewest deaths) 3, 4 times, yet, it was one of the most frustrating night, ever. I either kept on making mistakes, or lag made half my bullets disappear. You gotta love it. 👍
Stop getting my hopes up. We all know GT5 isn't coming out this year.
I bought the PS3 for Blu-ray & GT5. My PS3 died before the game came out. Actually, it has died two times(once under warranty) already. If it wasn't for CoD4 & MW2, I might've been sore about it. :dopey:
 
If I remember right the first three games I bought for PS3 were cod4 gta4 and GT5P. Damn that was a long time ago and still no gt5! :lol:
 
I think I've won 2, 3 times, but I never play it. Today, I got MVP(most kills, fewest deaths) 3, 4 times, yet, it was one of the most frustrating night, ever. I either kept on making mistakes, or lag made half my bullets disappear. You gotta love it. 👍

I bought the PS3 for Blu-ray & GT5. My PS3 died before the game came out. Actually, it has died two times(once under warranty) already. If it wasn't for CoD4 & MW2, I might've been sore about it. :dopey:

Secret to FFA is Pred, Harrier, Pave Low and using Hardline or ColdBlooded.

If I remember right the first three games I bought for PS3 were cod4 gta4 and GT5P. Damn that was a long time ago and still no gt5! :lol:

Random post is Random.
 
I think I've won 2, 3 times, but I never play it. Today, I got MVP(most kills, fewest deaths) 3, 4 times, yet, it was one of the most frustrating night, ever. I either kept on making mistakes, or lag made half my bullets disappear. You gotta love it. 👍

I bought the PS3 for Blu-ray & GT5. My PS3 died before the game came out. Actually, it has died two times(once under warranty) already. If it wasn't for CoD4 & MW2, I might've been sore about it. :dopey:
Are you going back on?
If I remember right the first three games I bought for PS3 were cod4 gta4 and GT5P. Damn that was a long time ago and still no gt5! :lol:
My first games where Assassin's Creed and COD4. Unfortunately, my brother thought it was slow and decide to return the PS3 after playing AC.
 
great......remove button for premo
 
Are you going back on?
Nah, I gotta get up early tomorrow. I'm just gonna finish listening to Poison, watching Celebrity Apprentice. :D
 
Nah, I gotta get up early tomorrow. I'm just gonna finish listening to Poison, watching Celebrity Apprentice. :D
Ok, I finished the Mini-Uzi today so I am back to sniping
 
Watch out after this corner there's a straight bit!

Never gets old... I always do it to everyone, even people on headsets on games like a certain Aldo on Dirt 2 when I decided to 'no scope' him because he got in my way :lol:.

I'll be holding off MW2 for a while now thanks to Red Dead Redemption, which I've fallen in love with gaming wise, so no more frustrations from the usual CODness (not bugs, just stupid mechanics).

:D That is if you can get to me before I hit a tree or some tyres.... :lol:
I might try and complete GTA4 then because I just cannot enjoy COD without someone in my party anymore.
 
Wish I could get money for Red Dead but there is no way I can afford it at this point in time :/
 
The Xbox Insider is on the tabs now with the new map pack. I am looking for it on youtube as we speak.
 
The Xbox Insider is on the tabs now with the new map pack. I am looking for it on youtube as we speak.





👍


EDIT: Any of you guys seen this? Pretty funny....
 
Last edited:
I was about to post that insider thing :lol:.
 
Cool, so I guess winning a FFA isn't exactly common. I did some team plays, which was fun, but I decided to go for FFA to try to do things like get the challenge kills with that first, single-shot launcher. It seems unfair to be messing around with that when on a team.

Does the heartbeat sensor do much good for anyone? I got it but then spent way too much time paying attention to it. It came in handy to check for people waiting to ambush, but I often just had someone charge up from behind while I was waiting for the next blip.

Edit: Just watched the Insider thing. "I'm the stealth clown" is an awesome quote.
 
Last edited:
Cool, so I guess winning a FFA isn't exactly common. I did some team plays, which was fun, but I decided to go for FFA to try to do things like get the challenge kills with that first, single-shot launcher. It seems unfair to be messing around with that when on a team.

Does the heartbeat sensor do much good for anyone? I got it but then spent way too much time paying attention to it. It came in handy to check for people waiting to ambush, but I often just had someone charge up from behind while I was waiting for the next blip.

Edit: Just watched the Insider thing. "I'm the stealth clown" is an awesome quote.
You can hear it from another POV. I tend just to always have CB and Ninja to counter against the HB and other things.( I listen for that exact noise sometimes)
 
i like using hbs in search and destroy. as long as you dont rely on it it can help you know where people are as long as they arent behind you.

one of my favorite combos was tar + silencer + hbs. in one ffa match i was in, i was using that combo and i kept hearing "aww, i was killed by some n00b with a hbs" but after i came in second in that match with 30 kills loosing by 1 i heard "ugh, i guess he wasnt that bad after all" :lol: and yes, most of my kills were with the gun :D
 
[empty space];3865622
i like using hbs in search and destroy. as long as you dont rely on it it can help you know where people are as long as they arent behind you.

one of my favorite combos was tar + silencer + hbs. in one ffa match i was in, i was using that combo and i kept hearing "aww, i was killed by some n00b with a hbs" but after i came in second in that match with 30 kills loosing by 1 i heard "ugh, i guess he wasnt that bad after all" :lol: and yes, most of my kills were with the gun :D
Who cares, if you like it, use it. That's how I see it, now days. I had 30-3 game in Overgrown last night, but half my kills must have come from the claymores that I kept placing in the same exact spot! After the match, of course I hear some crying about the claymores in the post match lobby. If you keep on running into a same trap, over & over, it's your damn fault. Does it kill you to check around the corner? Does it kill you to clear the area with a stun grenade first? Seriously, they might as well complain "why am I retaaaaarded?". If you are so damn good, just prove it with your play. Don't cry to me about how good you would've been, if it wasn't for *********. :yuck:

Edit: I just saw the map pack video, and I'm slightly disappointed. I really appreciated how the CoD4 maps were true to the originals in the first map pack. They have made some small changes this time around, so I definitely don't like that. I can't remember, but I think TheCracker was feeling the exact opposite, so I am happy for him. :grumpy: :D

The main deal with this is that, they MUST make sure to release the new maps to all play modes. I would not be too happy if they pull that most pit crap again. Also, the release date was June 4th, right?
 
Last edited:
Back