Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,453 views
so, i need one more penetration with the rpd and my time with it will be done for the moment which leads me to the question - FAL mastery or TAR mastery?
 
Let me guess what happened next. He came back for the revenge kill, you were still hiding there, you killed him again with your HBS + silenced ACR, he comes back for a second revenge kill and noobtubes you.

Back in the lobby he calls you a "🤬 camper".


Nope, no more HBS for me, and it was actually a SCAR, with just a noobtube. I was in that spot for a couple minutes, up until the game ended. It wasn't the same guy every time, it was different people most times.
 
[empty space];3868438
so, i need one more penetration with the rpd and my time with it will be done for the moment which leads me to the question - FAL mastery or TAR mastery?

ive decided my fal with a silencer, even with stopping power, has the stopping power of a BB gun and head shots are a must.
 
99.99% of the time that is what happens.
Indeed, which is why I said that.

Nope, no more HBS for me, and it was actually a SCAR, with just a noobtube. I was in that spot for a couple minutes, up until the game ended. It wasn't the same guy every time, it was different people most times.
Ever heard the phrase "quit while you're behind"? This isn't helping your cause, PJ.
 
[empty space];3868556
ive decided my fal with a silencer, even with stopping power, has the stopping power of a BB gun and head shots are a must.

The FAL is great to use because it does quick headshots. Aim for the center chest, it recoils to their head because it recoils straight upward. I'm currently using this setup, and do great with it. I did 31-9 just yesterday with it. Once I get the 250 headshots and 2,500 kills, I'll move on to something else.

However, this is going to take forever. I often quit a game, at least 2/3 of the time. This game is infested with cheaters, and ********s using noob tubes with One-man Douchebag and Danger Close, not to mention the Mêlée a-holes.
 
i only use n00b tubes because its needed to unlock the shotgun attachment.

[edit - how is it that i get 6 kills and still have the most head shots over all?

i think when i get fmj im going to drop the acog and go bling with fmj + rds.]
 
Last edited:
I also almost never use noob tubes outside the assault rifle challenges. I did go through OMA-Danger Close phase, but it doesn't take you too long to notice that you don't really do any better compared to a normal setup.
If you guys did play. My nephew was there.
I PM'd you(or your nephew), said you'll see us later or something. I had to leave early due to a headache.
[empty space];3868556
ive decided my fal with a silencer, even with
stopping power, has the stopping power of a BB gun and head shots are a must.
I'd suck with guns like that. :lol: I suck so bad anyways, I need overbearing amount of stopping power, usually. I love SCAR in that sense. :D

The FAL is great to use because it does quick headshots. Aim for the center chest, it recoils to their head because it recoils straight upward. I'm currently using this setup, and do great with it. I did 31-9 just yesterday with it. Once I get the 250 headshots and 2,500 kills, I'll move on to something else.

However, this is going to take forever. I often quit a game, at least 2/3 of the time. This game is infested with cheaters, and ********s using noob tubes with One-man Douchebag and Danger Close, not to mention the Mêlée a-holes.
Solid! Are you still playing this game? I can just picture you pulling your hair out(metaphor), yet, not being able to stay off the game too long. :lol:

All the types of play you mentioned, they are frustrating, but I've come to accept that everybody get's worked up at something everybody does. Flash bangs, sniping, camping, commando-ing, that 1887 or whaever shotgun, etc., etc.

Very glad to see you, and hear that you still play the game. 👍
 
Nope, no more HBS for me, and it was actually a SCAR, with just a noobtube. I was in that spot for a couple minutes, up until the game ended. It wasn't the same guy every time, it was different people most times.

And this makes you not a camper how? Sitting in the same spot with a noob tube is like, the definition of nooby camping.


The FAL is great to use because it does quick headshots. Aim for the center chest, it recoils to their head because it recoils straight upward. I'm currently using this setup, and do great with it. I did 31-9 just yesterday with it. Once I get the 250 headshots and 2,500 kills, I'll move on to something else.

However, this is going to take forever. I often quit a game, at least 2/3 of the time. This game is infested with cheaters, and ********s using noob tubes with One-man Douchebag and Danger Close, not to mention the Mêlée a-holes.

I thought you uninstalled?

Anyhow, anyone online want to play with me, SC2 is making me violent so figured I'd shoot noobs and what not versus breaking my mouse.

True story.
 
Anyhow, anyone online want to play with me, SC2 is making me violent so figured I'd shoot noobs and what not versus breaking my mouse.

True story.
SC2, I had to google the damn thing!

P.S. I've broken one controller of each system. X360 controller though, they are near-bulletproof. I can't believe my current two still work!
 
SC2, I had to google the damn thing!

P.S. I've broken one controller of each system. X360 controller though, they are near-bulletproof. I can't believe my current two still work!

I keep forgetting this community is primarily a console gaming community...

SC:BW and SC2 are basically standard in my vocab, along with CS, HL, UT and others.

Bah, silly console peoples!
 
I keep forgetting this community is primarily a console gaming community...

SC:BW and SC2 are basically standard in my vocab, along with CS, HL, UT and others.

Bah, silly console peoples!
To be honest, I get lost when you guys start mentionning HBS, CB, and other crap, too. :lol:
 
To be honest, I get lost when you guys start mentionning HBS, CB, and other crap, too. :lol:

Well, yeah, I get confused about Heavy Bacon Sandwiches and Corned Beef as well...

Oh, wait...
 
I'd suck with guns like that. :lol: I suck so bad anyways, I need overbearing amount of stopping power, usually. I love SCAR in that sense. :D

apparently im not very good with it either. its taking forever to get to fmj :ouch: 221/300 i almost have veteran I done though at 476/500
 
Solid! Are you still playing this game? I can just picture you pulling your hair out(metaphor), yet, not being able to stay off the game too long. :lol:

All the types of play you mentioned, they are frustrating, but I've come to accept that everybody get's worked up at something everybody does. Flash bangs, sniping, camping, commando-ing, that 1887 or whaever shotgun, etc., etc.

Very glad to see you, and hear that you still play the game. 👍

I never stopped playing completely. I only played with family and friends who I knew don't cheat or play in a manner I don't like.

Lately, they've stopped playing or practically don't play at all anymore. They are beyond feed up with the same things that bug me. It's hard to find a decent game. I still play once in a while, like yesterday after three-four weeks of not playing. I'll play with my nephews, though. I usually just chat like a teenage girl with them, but while playing the game as best I can. I use the mic to help them with tactics and enemy locations, and that's when I have the most fun. The others playing with us usually listen to me and that makes for a much more fun game. We usually don't lose and since I'm very competitive, you can understand why I have more fun.

I don't bother to use my mic short with my buddies. Nobody cares to play the game correctly, anyway. Plus, those that have mics shoot their mouth off like a bunch of teenage girls. Constantly breathing in the mic, making annoying noises and saying stupid nonsense. No way do I want to chat with these guys.

I'll still play with anybody here, but I usually don't play anything other than ground war or domination. I've played the other games with my buddies and I don't like them.

It's too bad IW allows all the cheaters to play. They're not even trying to be careful anymore. One guy had a supper powerful gun, grenade launcher on steroids, and was destroying everything in sight. A guy on our team said IW doesn't bother to ban people anymore, 'cause he's seen this same guy doing this for the past two weeks. Ridiculous.

I don't see myself buying MW3, or whatever it's going to be called. Black Ops, or something? Doesn't matter. I wont get it.
 
I've not seen any of the cheating you are speaking of.

At all.
 
I've not seen any of the cheating you are speaking of.

At all.

How can a guy have a weapon like that without cheating?

How can a guy take 12 shots to the head from a M9, turn around while being shot with said shots, and kill the shooter without cheating?

How can a guy, who's being shot, disappear, then reappear to the far side after he's shot you dead, without cheating? Oh, and he did it three times in a row.

All these happened to me just yesterday for the two hours I was playing. Either you don't care to admit you've faced some of these people, or you're lucky you never faced against them.

BTW, more often than not, I play with a guy taking advantage of the elevator glitch at the several maps I love to play at, like Terminal, Favela and Skid Row. You've never, ever seen this?
 
does the kill cam show that you were indeed hitting them?

im ready to be done with the fal. i get a few kills or just pwned with the fal, then switch up the aug, tar, or l86 and suddenly im getting kills again. the penetration kills will take forever :(
 
[empty space];3868890
does the kill cam show that you were indeed hitting them?

Didn't need to. The guy was lying on the ground when I started shooting him in the head. He turned and shot me dead after I put 12 in his head at almost point blank range. He was a cheater.

im ready to be done with the fal. i get a few kills or just pwned with the fal, then switch up the aug, tar, or l86 and suddenly im getting kills again. the penetration kills will take forever :(

No, not with the automatics. Play at Skid Row, Terminal and Highrise. You should have the 40 penetrations in about 6-8 games. Just spray through walls you know the enemy usually come from and it's super easy to get the needed 40.

Oh, and can you please follow the forum rules and use proper grammar. It's hard to respond to your quotes when you wont capitalize your first word in a sentence.
 
Well, yeah, I get confused about Heavy Bacon Sandwiches and Corned Beef as well...

Oh, wait...
You shut your mouth! :lol:
[empty space];3868848
apparently im not very good with it either. its taking forever to get to fmj :ouch: 221/300 i almost have veteran I done though at 476/500
Damn. Trying to complete any challenge with a gun like that would be torture. You are sick, empty. Just go to one of your favorite guns already, stick with it! :D
How can a guy have a weapon like that
without cheating?

How can a guy take 12 shots to the head from a M9, turn around while being shot with said shots, and kill the shooter without cheating?

How can a guy, who's being shot, disappear, then reappear to the far side after he's shot you dead, without cheating? Oh, and he did it three times in a row.

All these happened to me just yesterday for the two hours I was playing. Either you don't care to admit you've faced some of these people, or you're lucky you never faced against them.

BTW, more often than not, I play with a guy taking advantage of the elevator glitch at the several maps I love to play at, like Terminal, Favela and Skid Row. You've never, ever seen this?
From my experience, these super powerful guns, or opponent who seem like a terminator, can occur from the connection speed. My DSL sucks so bad, if we both face each other at the same time, unless I'm faced with a slowmo, I'm dead. Countless times, I'm laying into somebody with half a clip, the guy just picks up his rifle, I die. Or my favorite, the guy actually turns around as I'm emptying my clip into him, shoots me once, and I'm dead. THAT, is my biggest beef with this game. Also, check out your replays like empty mentioned. Often, after a shootout like I just described, they show me firing, maybe one shot, often none, just standing there like a doofus as I get shot dead.

I haven't seen elevators in a while, but then, I've been on Xbox Live for sometime now. Never seen the warp thing, unless it's a respawn playing tricks.
 
How can a guy have a weapon like that without cheating?

How can a guy take 12 shots to the head from a M9, turn around while being shot with said shots, and kill the shooter without cheating?

How can a guy, who's being shot, disappear, then reappear to the far side after he's shot you dead, without cheating? Oh, and he did it three times in a row.

All these happened to me just yesterday for the two hours I was playing. Either you don't care to admit you've faced some of these people, or you're lucky you never faced against them.

BTW, more often than not, I play with a guy taking advantage of the elevator glitch at the several maps I love to play at, like Terminal, Favela and Skid Row. You've never, ever seen this?

Never seen elevators at those maps. Never seen the teleporting. Nor a guy that wouldn't die if you actually hitting him. Nor have I seen anything really like you've described, ever.

And I'm willing to bet I've played a lot more games than you.
 
Damn. Trying to complete any challenge with a gun like that would be torture. You are sick, empty. Just go to one of your favorite guns already, stick with it! :D

i would love to, but, as you know, my favorite gun isnt unlocked until level 60 :p
 
Never seen elevators at those maps. Never seen the teleporting. Nor a guy that wouldn't die if you actually hitting him. Nor have I seen anything really like you've described, ever.

And I'm willing to bet I've played a lot more games than you.

How many hours?
 
I have finish the majority of weapons all the way to FMJ.
 
Yeah I couldn't believe there was a thread all about black ops either!
 
A6: So Razzdango: owning?
Remember that message?
 
Back