Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,358 views
A6: So Razzdango: owning?
Remember that message?
Yeah, who was that? I didn't know the guy, so I just replied "huh".

Edit: I just caught a message regarding "language" from you. I'm sorry about that. I don't remember what I sent to you exactly, but when it comes to basketball & Call of Duty, I have the filthiest mouth. ;)
 
Last edited:
And tomorrow equals goodbye MW2, hello 40.00 in my pocket!
 
And tomorrow equals goodbye MW2, hello 40.00 in my pocket!
Modern Warfare games resale/trade-in value's sort of insane. Since I probably won't be getting Black Ops, I'll miss you. You are alright guy!
 
Yeah, who was that? I didn't know the guy, so I just replied "huh".

Edit: I just caught a message regarding "language" from you. I'm sorry about that. I don't remember what I sent to you exactly, but when it comes to basketball & Call of Duty, I have the filthiest mouth. ;)
I was at my cousin's house and I messaged you from his account. I want to trade in MW2 but who knows. I started to play COD4 again.
 
I was at my cousin's house and I messaged you from his account. I want to trade in MW2 but who knows. I started to play COD4 again.
CoD4 is great. :O Glad to hear it was your message. I thought it might be some weirdo, and my reply could've been more graphic(in a humorous way). :p
 
Iron sights!

yes, but, iron sights suck on the fal and aim time is too slow with acog :ouch:

[edit - 25/40 for penetration. ill probably get veteran II and master I done first :(
 
Last edited:
Modern Warfare games resale/trade-in value's sort of insane. Since I probably won't be getting Black Ops, I'll miss you. You are alright guy!


I am sure once you see all of the things they are doing in Black Ops you will get it, if you like this POS game then Black Ops you will love. Check out the BO thread and look at some of the info that they have released so far. Tonights last few games was exactly why I can't stand MW2 now. That entire team was camping so hard it was unreal. I didn't mind on Estate because I just started blasting danger close tubes in there and getting double and quads:) I got inside once and stood behind three of them that were at the windows sniping and just started shooting and got taken out right after I finished off the 3rd guy but a guy that was crouching in the corner watching me shoot everyone, of course he was crouched in a corner what else do people do in MW2:dopey: If they would fix the problems the game has then I would be fine with it, but they aren't and I'm not supporting the game any longer, my heart can't take the extra stress. I play games to relax and this game is doing the opposite. I would gladly play COD4 if you guys wanted to jam that one night though:tup:
 
I am sure once you see all of the things they are doing in Black Ops you will get it, if you like this POS game then Black Ops you will love. Check out the BO thread and look at some of the info that they have released so far. Tonights last few games was exactly why I can't stand MW2 now. That entire team was camping so hard it was unreal. I didn't mind on Estate because I just started blasting danger close tubes in there and getting double and quads:) I got inside once and stood behind three of them that were at the windows sniping and just started shooting and got taken out right after I finished off the 3rd guy but a guy that was crouching in the corner watching me shoot everyone, of course he was crouched in a corner what else do people do in MW2:dopey: If they would fix the problems the game has then I would be fine with it, but they aren't and I'm not supporting the game any longer, my heart can't take the extra stress. I play games to relax and this game is doing the opposite. I would gladly play COD4 if you guys wanted to jam that one night though:tup:
When I said I was sniping with the ACR, I wasn't kidding. I was shooting at the same guys in the living room.

I do agree on the stress, though I do enjoy that to certain degree. Commando still make me use bad words. :lol:

I will check out the Black Ops thread, I promise. I'm just disappointed that you didn't link it in your post. I'm lazy. :lol:

Edit: Forgot. Thanks for the great run XBL guys. Breakpoint, empty & nk4e. I had fun, I think we did pretty good. 👍
 
When I said I was sniping with the ACR, I wasn't kidding. I was shooting at the same guys in the living room.

I do agree on the stress, though I do enjoy that to certain degree. Commando still make me use bad words. :lol:

I will check out the Black Ops thread, I promise. I'm just disappointed that you didn't link it in your post. I'm lazy. :lol:

Edit: Forgot. Thanks for the great run XBL guys. Breakpoint, empty & nk4e. I had fun, I think we did pretty good. 👍


https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126748 👍
 
We left empty on XBL. I had to change my router settings...I am down for some COD4 tonight.
 
You guys are energizer bunnies. empty indeed is still playing MW2 TDM. :lol:

I can get on for a couple of CoD4 matches, but I will be special needs for sure. :crazy:
 
You guys are energizer bunnies. empty indeed is still playing MW2 TDM. :lol:

I can get on for a couple of CoD4 matches, but I will be special needs for sure. :crazy:

:lol: yup!

at least you wont be a level 1 n00by with no clue about the maps :p

[edit - so i got all 40 penetration kills with the fal and i moved onto the aug and l86. i really miss the the stability of the fal but its nice to have automatics again.]
 
Last edited:
Ugh, this is probably the biggest MW2 hack at the moment. There are so many 'infected' servers, super sprint, super knife etc.
 
the editing with the rewinding was very annouying. but, that video shows why i love the spas 12 so much 👍
 
Just popping back in. I've still only won that one FFA, but I'm generally better at those and doing ok on team deathmatch. Well, at least I can typically live long enough to run low or out of ammo. I just recently got cold blooded, too. I didn't know there was a Ninja.

I also got 25 kills with the thumper. I think I'm going to stop at that point with it. I might have to go back to the SPAS 12. I have the silencer for it, but it seems goofy. A silenced shotgun?

However, I al starting to see more of the annoying guys that just sprint around slashing.

I also had the first team deathmatch in Rust. That's some serious chaos.
 
S and D is frustrating when you go 10 and 5 and no one else on your team got more than 2 kills :(.

i ended up last one alive 3 out of 5 rounds.
 
I haven't tried S and D yet. When I first looked at it, I thought I didn't survive long enough to be of much use.

But, I did win another FFA a little while ago, even though I only had one kill streak perk.

I don't understand how the packs work. Does the system only load maps that everyone playing has?
 
I just finished off a 33-1-2 on Derail and one guy with a microphone told me I need to get a life. Next, he said he could not take the crap of playing with someone who can have such a game and then proceeded to leave the game. That is the first time someone has said something about a great game I just played and I really wished I could have responded. My response would have nicely stated that it would have been in the opposing team's best interest to wait out or shoot down my air support of a Harrier, Attack Helicopter, and Pavelow, instead of continuing to be killed by each. I really enjoy Emergency Airdrops, especially when the Airdrops give a Predator, Pavelow, Attack Helicopter, and Sentry Gun. :D Maybe he was upset that I sat in a building, avoiding deaths, while his team had a Pavelow, from a Care Package, out; I have not unlocked Cold Blooded yet and until I do, I do not plan on getting killed by air support when I can instead avoid it by sitting in a secure location.

Just popping back in. I've still only won that one FFA, but I'm generally better at those and doing ok on team deathmatch. Well, at least I can typically live long enough to run low or out of ammo. I just recently got cold blooded, too. I didn't know there was a Ninja.

Lately, I have been playing almost exclusively play Team Deathmatch, as I have not been playing in any parties. I would not mind playing some Domination; but Domination ends up being a crap shoot at best when playing alone, as the team you get could be really good and work together or complete crap and run around like chickens with their heads cut off. In Team Deathmatch, I feel I can actually somewhat make up for a bad team, so long as the team is not absolutely terrible.

I also got 25 kills with the thumper. I think I'm going to stop at that point with it.

At this point, I only use grenade launchers to unlock the shotgun attachment on assault rifles and that is only if I am planning on mastering the attachments for the emblem. Otherwise, I feel that grenade launchers are too situational compared to a sight, silencer, or FMJ (or in rare cases I get the Extended Magazines attachments and that mainly only applies to the SCAR-H).

I might have to go back to the SPAS 12. I have the silencer for it, but it seems goofy. A silenced shotgun?

After Prestiging for the second time, I played around with the silenced SPAS-12 in the Default Assault class and was often annoyed by the lack of kills because of the reduced effective range the silencer causes to the weapon.

However, I al starting to see more of the annoying guys that just sprint around slashing.

I have not been seeing a lot of sprinting and slashing, at least not to the point of it having an effect on how I play, i.e. switching to a class with a shotgun; this is probably more due to me liking to pick people off with mid to long range shots and avoiding close quarters battle if possible.

Though, since I am trying to unlock Akimbo USP45s again, I am forcing some close quarters combat. I tried Akimbo USP45s the last 15 levels of Prestige One and grew quite fond of what they offer and that is excellent lethality in close quarters, with the benefit of a fast switch speed that handguns offer.

I also had the first team deathmatch in Rust. That's some serious chaos.

Rust does not come up in the map rotation often it seems, but three out of four Team Deathmatch games on Rust I really enjoy. I like a class with Sleight of Hand, Stopping Power, and Steady Aim. Lately, I like to pair that Perk combination with the Vector and a shotgun. Prior to Prestiging, I went with Akimbo USP45s as my secondary, as the quick switch is a life saver with the Vector.
 
I don't understand how the packs work. Does the system only load maps that everyone playing has?
I only play TDMs, but way I think it is, if you have the map pack, you will play normally, it'll just include the new maps you got from the map pack. There is also a special playlist that only plays the new maps, but it also force you to play various game modes(S&D, Capture the Flag, etc.).

I just finished off a 33-1-2 on Derail and one guy with a microphone told me I need to get a life. Next, he said he could not take the crap of playing with someone who can have such a game and then proceeded to leave the game. That is the first time someone has said something about a great game I just played and I really wished I could have responded. My response would have nicely stated that it would have been in the opposing team's best interest to wait out or shoot down my air support of a Harrier, Attack Helicopter, and Pavelow, instead of continuing to be killed by each. I really enjoy Emergency Airdrops, especially when the Airdrops give a Predator, Pavelow, Attack Helicopter, and Sentry Gun. :D Maybe he was upset that I sat in a building, avoiding deaths, while his team had a Pavelow, from a Care Package, out; I have not unlocked Cold Blooded yet and until I do, I do not plan on getting killed by air support when I can instead avoid it by sitting in a secure location.
Some people cry, even in public. Me, I just come cry in the gtplanet Call of Duty threads. :D
 
Some people cry, even in public. Me, I just come cry in the gtplanet Call of Duty threads. :D
I don't cry...I get headshots....
 
why do you think his aim is off after a few rounds? ;)
 
[empty space];3871180
why do you think his aim is off after a few rounds? ;)
or I play too much MW2.
 
i think the three of us do that :lol:

now i just need 5 more AUG penetrations.

[edit - aug mastery completed which brings me up to: f2000, rpd, fal, aug, m4 and tar as mastery completed. :) ]
 
Last edited:
Thanks. I've mainly been using the SCAR-H and various secondaries. I did try Search & Destroy and was last man standing in a round, but I lost. Is it better to forget about the bomb and just try to kill everyone on the other team?
 
Well, I was in slump most of the time today. What snapped me out of it was SCAR! I thought SCAR should be interesting with the extended mag, so I decided to go SCAR+FMJ, then, voila! My ACR was acting like there was no stopping power on. I lost just about every fire fight, and when I was shooting someone in the back, his buddy would drop me before I can drop him. Yeah.
[empty space];3871187
i think the three of us do that :lol:
I don't know what you talkin' 'bout. :D
Thanks. I've mainly been using the SCAR-H and various secondaries. I did try Search & Destroy and was last man standing in a round, but I lost. Is it better to forget about the bomb and just try to kill everyone on the other team?
I'm a TDM player, so that sounds fine by me. :D

Edit: Oh, and sorry to breakpoint & empty space, earlier. I was slumping to start with, then in that game @ Scrapyard, I couldn't even take two steps without somebody dropping me instantly, I bailed. This game wore me out so much today, at that point, I just didn't give a fudgesicle.
 
Back