Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,354 views
It wasn't by one guy! :(
Edit:

You are ....... like the only person I know who has that. :odd:

It is one of hardest Perks to Pro. Even harder to complete the challenges for. It, Final Stand and Scrambler are the only perks whose challenges I haven't completely done, and thus don't have the emblem for them.

But my god, it is epic being to hear everyone running with Commando Pro from a mile away. And not having to wonder if that is your team mate running by you.
 
I could see that being very useful but I really like not hearing my own foot steps.
 
I don't get it. The avatar is a Opfor logo from the CoD4, right?

yup, arent they the group that shouts bambi instead of tango down?
 
[empty space];3873099
yup, arent they the group that shouts bambi instead of tango down?
Yep. Its the same Op4 in MW2 I think.
 
I unlocked Akimbo USP45s again. Just had a game on Rust with the Akimbo USP45s and it was a blast. I did not think I was going to be able to adjust to using an Akimbo weapon, but I have done so with the USP45s and I really enjoy what using a Handgun as a secondary brings to the table.
 
It is one of hardest Perks to Pro. Even harder to complete the challenges for. It, Final Stand and Scrambler are the only perks whose challenges I haven't completely done, and thus don't have the emblem for them.

But my god, it is epic being to hear everyone running with Commando Pro from a mile away. And not having to wonder if that is your team mate running by you.
Footstep thing is cool, but Christ, mate, I don't even possess enough patience to get the Coldblooded Pro!
[empty space];3873099
yup, arent they the group that shouts bambi instead of tango down?
All I know is that mother dies. Wrong Bambi, sorry. :crazy:
 
CB Pro is easy, use it on a class with a Stinger and shoot down choppers/harriers the instant they're called in :)
 
Shooting down UAVs is a pretty easy way to get it. Most people don't bother to shoot those down. You can also do like blade does and call in sentry guns and let them get taken by the other team. I wouldn't waste one of my killstreaks just to do that though.

I also don't think they've patched the glitch where you shoot a chopper as its going down and get a kill for every bullet. That is far and away the easiest way to get it.
 
That I had not heard. In that case it seems a bit unbalanced like two perks in one.
 
That I had not heard. In that case it seems a bit unbalanced like two perks in one.

It doesn't reduce your footsteps to enemy players IIRC, but it does to yourself (it reduces the noise of all team-mate footsteps and increases all enemy). So it doesn't work in a ninja like sense, you can just hear others better at the risk of being heard yourself when comparing against Ninja.

I to have SitRep Pro (I bet alot of you didn't expect someone who plays as little as me to have it), it's not that bad to get if you slap on FMJ but it's still a grind for sure.
 
No way I have the patience to get it myself otherwise I'd try it out. I can barely sit through unlocking extended mags without pulling out what little hair I have left.
 
No way I have the patience to get it myself otherwise I'd try it out. I can barely sit through unlocking extended mags without pulling out what little hair I have left.
I recently completed FMJ/Extended Mag challenges for my ACR, then SCAR. You really notice how awesome FMJs are, right? Almost all my guns had silencers on, but now, I'm starting to consider FMJ as the preferred attachment.
 
FMJ is great but I prefer just about any other attachment. Thus far I've managed to obtain extended mags for the ACR and the TAR. Almost had them for the Famas before my last prestige. Its so frustrating thinking "surely that was an FMJ kill" only to find out after the match that you got a grand total of none. I might like to bling my Tar with a silencer at some point but I switched back to using scav when I put a claymore on that class.

Next time I play I'm going to try and get an M21 acog and see how that goes. I like my FAL a lot so I hopefully its that much better.
 
When trying to switch back to silencers, I just noticed serious lack of "dropping power". Maybe it's just in my head, maybe it was just coincidence due to connection speed, who knows. Also, getting shot at by anything with FMJ is scary.

I'm also working on the M21, part-time. I got the silencer while back(in the current prestige), so ACOG's next up, right? My first go-around, I had thermal scope, but can't remember how that worked out. I've been pretty impressed by how easy it is to use this gun, however. I kid you not, I'm such a bad shot, I've dropped my target after missing like 4 shots, finally dropping him with the 2, 3 rounds! :lol:
 
i just unlocked the acog for the m21. the throwing knife is a really good secondary :D

[edit - i just got the atm by rnadomly throwing my knife as he was shooting his second burst. im thinking he was pissed. i dropped but he had a knife through the chest :D
 
Last edited:
I have never used the M21 online. It never appealed to me because I always thought of it as a sniper rifle and since I almost never snipe I didn't see the point. Only recently have I started to look at it as a battle rifle. I just wish I could put a holographic sight on it since I really don't like the acog on anything. I believe the acog itself it unlocked after 25 kills? I'm not sure.
 
correct - silencer at 10 and acog at 25. id kill to have a rds.

[edit - fmj with 75 kills, thermal with 20 kills while looking through acog and extended mags with 40 penetration kills. i think im going with stopping power to get the silencer kills. im cold blooded right now.]
 
Last edited:
I traded in my MW2 yesterday for Black ops pre-order and another copy of WaW to play a little while waiting for BO to come out, but before I took it to gamestop I looked at a few different weapon challenges to see what I had left. On the SPAS this is what I was up to, which to me is a pretty damn cool number it ended up being to since I will never be playing the game it again:) And no I didn't make it end up on that, I just looked before I turned the game off for the last time.


2010-05-30192433.jpg
 
im not exactly sure how im going to get the 40 fmj penetration kills with the m21 but if i did it with the fal ...
 
How many people actually went and put FMJ on their weapon and got the tons of penetration kills needed for the extended mags?









Me neither.
 
ive done it for the: m4, tar, f2000, fal, rpd and aug. so, me and everyone else who has a weapon mastery?
 
[empty space];3873197
i just unlocked the acog for the m21. the throwing knife is a really good secondary :D

[edit - i just got the atm by rnadomly throwing my knife as he was shooting his second burst. im thinking he was pissed. i dropped but he had a knife through the chest :D
My apologies to you & nk4e. I was screwing around with the M21 tonight, and I finally got the ACOG in what was to be my last game of the night, regardless of the outcome. It was right after you left in Quarry, and ironically, that was the only good game I had with the sniper rifle. All other games, I did great as soon as I switched back to SCAR, but when I stuck with the M21, those games I finished between even to negative. :D

I can't remember if you played through the Underpass, but in that one, all my kills but two came from sidearm(AA12) & the kill streak, when all fights were indoors.

I can't wait to try out the ACOG tomorrow. :O
 
My apologies to you & nk4e. I was screwing around with the M21 tonight, and I finally got the ACOG in what was to be my last game of the night, regardless of the outcome. It was right after you left in Quarry, and ironically, that was the only good game I had with the sniper rifle. All other games, I did great as soon as I switched back to SCAR, but when I stuck with the M21, those games I finished between even to negative. :D

I can't remember if you played through the Underpass, but in that one, all my kills but two came from sidearm(AA12) & the kill streak, when all fights were indoors.

I can't wait to try out the ACOG tomorrow. :O
I don't mind winning or losing but those people were annoying campers.
 
How many people actually went and put FMJ on their weapon and got the tons of penetration kills needed for the extended mags?





Me neither.


IMG_1234.jpg


WA2000 is almost done, RPD is done now too. Yes, 40 FMJ kills with each of those weapons. Yes, including the Intervention.
 
How many people actually went and put FMJ on their weapon and got the tons of penetration kills needed for the extended mags?
I did it on the TAR, because I like the gun so much and wanted to unlock every attachment (first gun I've managed that on).
 
Well our EU GTP clan have been unstopable for the past 3 days. It got to one stage where I actually got bored of winning in the TDM matches and winning with big scores.
The opposistion has shall we just say gone Crap.

Regarding your message yesterday about the Spas Mr V I don't use that but the Aa12 with grip and with extended mags it's Triple kills galore.
I've been on a 1-1 with a spas and 9 out of 10 times I have been blasted away with it.
 
I use grip on my spas and its the only gun I feel I can take down aa12 without to much throuble, and the range with grip is so great, but yeah aa12 is better to multikill :) And really effective in SD. Just cant figure out if steady aim work on my spas because of unconsistent connection..
 
I am up for playing with you guys soon on my gtp account when do you guys play?
 
Back