Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,354 views
Were normally in after 7pm uk time and then everyone starts trickling in by 9-10pm.
 
Feel free to add me mate!
As uk said we usually get some proper "Clannage" going after 7/8 :)
 
I'm up for this tonight. It would be nice to play with a full clan team for a change, I'm sick of getting matched with some right idiots. I'm good for around 7 till 9.

PSN = Username.
 
I'm up for this tonight. It would be nice to play with a full clan team for a change, I'm sick of getting matched with some right idiots. I'm good for around 7 till 9.

I won't take that personally :sly:
 
Psn GTP_uk86ze
Will be on in a few hours anyway and then it might be GTR night with Fairplay and Theewar.
 
Psn GTP_uk86ze
Will be on in a few hours anyway and then it might be GTR night with Fairplay and Theewar.

Damn you and your GTR... Play Race07 then I can show you lot how to crash :D
Add me on steam btw. Steam name=username.

I'll probably get on CoD after 10pm if not before then. Look forward to playing with some new guysfaces voices. :)
 
How many of you Xbox guys are getting the new maps tomorrow?
 
Gimme money. :lol:

I hope to have it soon, but damn the bottomless pit of needs & wants.
 
**** son I'm still waiting to get paid for some work I did back in march. I should just get a regular 9-5 already...
 
Well our EU GTP clan have been unstopable for the past 3 days. It got to one stage where I actually got bored of winning in the TDM matches and winning with big scores.
The opposistion has shall we just say gone Crap.
along with xbl...I would say meh! I always hear people talk ****** about my sn and my emblems. but they leave empty and A6 alone..The XBL team is usually on top with A6 and empty having the best K/D ratio in the team.
 
What's a "sn"? And you know how I changed my gamertag from a6m5zero to GE0RGE TAKEI, because I was tired of other players not knowing how to say the name? Well, now I'm tired of them calling me GE0RGE TAKAI. They like to make fun of our English, but they sure have problems with pronunciation of karaoke, kamikaze, and now, TAKEI! If they watched the Family Guy, they wouldn't have that problem! :lol:
The XBL team is usually on top with A6 and empty having the best K/D ratio in the team.
But you still finish on top!
 
Your new name is harder to say that the old one. I'd just have called you zero before.
 
What's a "sn"? And you know how I changed my gamertag from a6m5zero to GE0RGE TAKEI, because I was tired of other players not knowing how to say the name? Well, now I'm tired of them calling me GE0RGE TAKAI. They like to make fun of our English, but they sure have problems with pronunciation of karaoke, kamikaze, and now, TAKEI! If they watched the Family Guy, they wouldn't have that problem! :lol:
Sn=screenname. I just ignore people because nk4e is an easy gamer tag to remember.
Your new name is harder to say that the old one. I'd just have called you zero before.

We call him george.
 
Yup, they just call me George now. At least the people on my friends list.
 
Yup, they just call me George now. At least the people on my friends list.
or A6, I probably won't be playing today since my nephew took the copy to his friends house.
 
Yup, they just call me George now. At least the people on my friends list.
I just calll you a6, how hard can it be?

Sn=screenname. I just ignore people because nk4e is an easy gamer tag to remember.


We call him george.
As for you, well, I just realised I have been calling you Nike for as long as I can remember, how do you say your username?
 
I just calll you a6, how hard can it be?
Well, to the gtp guys, it wasn't really a problem. To the strangers in the lobbies, especially during match, it almost always lead to "a6... whatever your name is!". :lol:
 
I won't take that personally :sly:

But I don't get matched with you, I join you! :sly:

Had some great games tonight, I really think we should of been playing domination though as team deathmatches ended far too fast. :lol:
 
Damn you and your GTR... Play Race07 then I can show you lot how to crash :D
Add me on steam btw. Steam name=username.

I'll probably get on CoD after 10pm if not before then. Look forward to playing with some new guysfaces voices. :)

I've got Race07, it's the same as GTR evo is it not?
Anyway had to leave early tonight as the hayfever is killing me.
18 wins straight we had there and the team that beat us we went and beat them comfortably the next 2 games anyway.
Paris your pretty good and hope to see you again soon in our games.
 
I shall be but I have exams so I probably wont be on alot.
 
How many of you Xbox guys are getting the new maps tomorrow?

probably

along with xbl...I would say meh! I always hear people talk ****** about my sn and my emblems. but they leave empty and A6 alone..The XBL team is usually on top with A6 and empty having the best K/D ratio in the team.


But you still finish on top!


what he said :p but, i think the three of us generally do really well. 👍 we should try playing like a squad and just owning everyone ;) :lol:


As for you, well, I just realised I have been calling you Nike for as long as I can remember, how do you say your username?

im guilty of this too. i see the nke i think nike the shoe name brand.


My apologies to you & nk4e. I was screwing around with the M21 tonight, and I finally got the ACOG in what was to be my last game of the night, regardless of the outcome. It was right after you left in Quarry, and ironically, that was the only good game I had with the sniper rifle. All other games, I did great as soon as I switched back to SCAR, but when I stuck with the M21, those games I finished between even to negative. :D

I can't remember if you played through the Underpass, but in that one, all my kills but two came from sidearm(AA12) & the kill streak, when all fights were indoors.

I can't wait to try out the ACOG tomorrow. :O

:)

acog > sniper scope. i had problems with the sniper scope because id be looking at a target and as soon as i scoped id, even while adjusting my aim as i scoped, i would never be looking down the scope where i was looking unscopped. slight of hand pro really helps here with acog. but, i dont like the sniper scope so i just deal with the slow acog draw. this is why id love to have a rds.
 
I hate the ACOG on snipers because you can't hold your breath with it and stabilize it, which is rather nice when trying to get the HS across Derail or Wasteland, or most any maps with measurable distances.
 
God, I forgot about that. Sleight of hand pro worked OK for the regular scope, but I don't think I ever tried it with the ACOG. Maybe I'll just start shooting for the thermal now. No pun intended.
[empty space];3873970
what he said :p but, i think the three of us generally do really well. 👍 we should try playing like a squad and just owning everyone ;) :lol:
As interesting as that sounds, I think that would be hard to pull off. Shadowing a teammate(point man/cannon fodder) works sometimes though.
 
I hate the ACOG on snipers because you can't hold your breath with it and stabilize it, which is rather nice when trying to get the HS across Derail or Wasteland, or most any maps with measurable distances.

true, but, if youre using the wa2000 or m21 with an acog the chances are youre not sniping.
 
Last edited:
IMG_1234.jpg


WA2000 is almost done, RPD is done now too. Yes, 40 FMJ kills with each of those weapons. Yes, including the Intervention.

Well, I haven't been playing for a month :lol:, I only have around 3 days under my belt. I've never bothered to use FMJ, because I've never really needed it much. It's more like just an attachment that people only use when they're already reached 10th prestige, to get more challenges done and titles unlocked.
 
Well, I haven't been playing for a month :lol:, I only have around 3 days under my belt. I've never bothered to use FMJ, because I've never really needed it much. It's more like just an attachment that people only use when they're already reached 10th prestige, to get more challenges done and titles unlocked.

I wanted the shiney gold Mastery Titles. That is about it. Though FMJ is nice on certain maps, and certainly with StiRep (Nothing like scoping across Scrapyard and killing a guy with some C4 he put down with the WA2000)


[empty space];3874000
true, but, if youre using the wa2000 or m21 with an acog the chances are youre not sniping.

I use the M21 for headshots... 40% rate with it I believe. Silencer with Stopping Power on it leaves it as a 1 shot kill to the head in Core, while still letting me do fast double taps if they are moving, or I just don't have the time for a headshot.
 
I use the M21 for headshots... 40% rate with it I believe. Silencer with Stopping Power on it leaves it as a 1 shot kill to the head in Core, while still letting me do fast double taps if they are moving, or I just don't have the time for a headshot.

i must admit, i dont have the internet for that set up. at this point though im using cold blooded instead of stopping power. im planning on switching to stopping power when i switch to the silencer/acog combo.

i also find acog works better for me in the mid-range, sudden close encounters that i find hard to plan for.

is it in my head or do thermal scopes add more recoil to everything?
 
Back