Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,453 views
So whos on tonight? A6? You don't have to work tomorrow do you?
 
Also,

Vector + Holo + Silencer
SPAS 12 + Extended Mags + Grip
- Bling Pro
- Lightweight Pro
- Ninja Pro

It's such a good class to use if you want to annihilate with a shotgun. :)

How do you have bullets left? I've worked with the Vector a lot but its almost impossible to manage without Scavenger unless you are playing on Hardcore.


So whos on tonight? A6? You don't have to work tomorrow do you?

I'll likely be on if SC2 doesn't come back up soon enough...
 
How do you have bullets left? I've worked with the Vector a lot but its almost impossible to manage without Scavenger unless you are playing on Hardcore.

I mostly use this class for the SPAS 12. If I feel like infiltrating into their spawn(let's say, in Highrise) I just take out the Vector and make progress underground and take out anyone with the silenced Vector. When I get to the other building I unleash hell on them :sly:
 
Does anyone want to do a trade? I'll trade whoever whatever on my PSN account for the MW2 map pack.
 
Well tonight was a real **** fest. I could barely get a streak together. I had a few good games but towards the end of the night I could barely get a UAV. I had to leave you guys after that cluster**** on afgan. I was playing on a 2 bar most of that game.
 
Heheh, loving the RPG-7. I don't even need to be accurate - all I have to do it aim it at the doorway, and if I miss, I have more than enough time to reload and re-fire because the bad guys can't see through all the smoke. Had a go on Sub Base with it. It was generally a poor run (for some reason they were all over us on the far side of the map ... seems to be a pretty common outcome for the map, but I've never seen one side over-run as much as we were), but then I decided "screw it, let's get the RPG going" and wreaked havoc. Also did it on Karachi; someone had bunkered down on the northern side of the map and always seemed to know where the counter-attack was coming from. RPGs were very effective at coaxing him out into the street, where he turned out to be useless at close quarters. I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't a problem that can't be solved with an RPG ...

Why didn't I find this sooner!?
 
So whos on tonight? A6? You don't have to work tomorrow do you?
I sure do! :p

I should be on tonight though, but mostly from 10pm pacific(dst). I'll be on maybe for little bit before that, but in between things. If anybody's on late night tonight, invite me for some TDMs.
 
A6 - when you be back on xbl? Ill probably be online Monday night for a while.
 
I'll probably be on. Gotta give those poor pain killer users more kills because they deserve them more than I do apparently.
 
[empty space];3922473
A6 - when you be back on xbl? Ill probably be online Monday night for a while.
Sadly, I won't be back on for awhile. On MW2, maybe never. I don't know. I've been switching between two platforms since CoD4, and one thing I learned, I have hard time adjusting to the controllers, particularly the analog sticks.

I really enjoyed playing with you, nk4e, breakpoint though. You guys plus "What If Machine" I met on XBL, we played a lot of matches together, and boy were they fun. Hopefully, we'll hook up again on another game, if not MW2. If they release another map pack, and if they had appealing CoD4 maps, I should definitely be back. :D:tup:

I'll probably be on. Gotta give those poor pain killer users more kills because they deserve them more than I do apparently.
I know, I hate them, too. I get their intention, they want to give beginner level players a chance, attracting broader range of players to the game. But everybody except you played CoD4 :p and I don't think anybody cared about death streak type bonuses, so I don't really see a merit in it either. To be fair though, everybody has access to it, along with the commando, OMA, noob-tube, etc., etc.
 
Trade it for GT:HD :p

Seems like a fair trade. :sly:

But honestly, anyone interested? Here are the games I have:

Call of Duty Classic
Battlefield 1943
Marvel vs Capcom 2(Oh, yeahh)
Ragdoll Kung-fu: Fists of Plastic
Mortal Kombat II
ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
Flower
flOw
.detuned

Trade for the MW2 map pack. :)

EDIT: And GT:HD, of course. :sly: You can't get that in the PSN shop anymore.
 
Whats Call of Duty classic? Does it have online multiplayer?
 
Last edited:
It's Call of Duty 1 but it has multiplayer and the audio was enhanced I think. It's fun as hell. Came out in around 2002 for PC first.
 
I have that and the united offensive expansion for it. Its alright.
 
What's a Zombie Apocalypse? Was it that top-view mini-download game from PSN? I think I played the demo.

Change of plans for this evening. I can be on anytime after seven, seven thirty, or so. Are you guys on for tonight?, and if you are, what time?
 
Sadly, I won't be back on for awhile. On MW2, maybe never. I don't know. I've been switching between two platforms since CoD4, and one thing I learned, I have hard time adjusting to the controllers, particularly the analog sticks.

I really enjoyed playing with you, nk4e, breakpoint though. You guys plus "What If Machine" I met on XBL, we played a lot of matches together, and boy were they fun. Hopefully, we'll hook up again on another game, if not MW2. If they release another map pack, and if they had appealing CoD4 maps, I should definitely be back. :D:tup:

that sucks. will you getting BO or bcbf2?
 
What's a Zombie Apocalypse? Was it that top-view mini-download game from PSN? I think I played the demo.
Yes, it's the one you can play as the videogame geek, the doctor, the hillbilly, or as the hot chick. :)
 
[empty space];3922988
that sucks. will you getting BO or bcbf2?
No on Bad Company. Black Ops, longshot, but maybe.....
Yes, it's the one you can play as the videogame geek, the doctor, the hillbilly, or as the hot chick. :)
Maybe I'm thinking of another game. One I'm talking about, it looked like you are playing on a google earth.

Are you playing tonight?(MW2)
 
[empty space];3923026
whats the next xbl fps then?
Black Ops, or whatever former IW bosses(don't remember their names) come up with. Maybe KZ3 when it's out.
 
Sorry for the double post. We got a four man crew on a winning streak. Room for two more!
 
I just could not take another game on estate with those ****ing l33t snipers. I pretty much gave up and said **** it early on and pulled out an OMA/Tube class for the rest of the night just to piss off anyone and everyone I could. I know I wasn't much help but I was in a bad mood ever since that game on storm and the douche with the akimbo rangers.
 
I just could not take another game on estate with those ****ing l33t snipers. I pretty much gave up and said **** it early on and pulled out an OMA/Tube class for the rest of the night just to piss off anyone and everyone I could. I know I wasn't much help but I was in a bad mood ever since that game on storm and the douche with the akimbo rangers.
I think that there is a good 75 that they will miss upclose. I usually knife them
 
T_A, I don't know whatyouare talkin'bout! XD

No, I've been there, so I understand. And about you not being much help, you gotta realize that by you being on the team, you are keeping our k/d in a "+" side. When I was sucking, when any of us were sucking, at the very worst, we were finishing around even. That helps tremendously. There were so many players with k/d less than .50 or worse, but all on the opposing teams. People came in & out, but the total run I think was around three hours, and we didn't lose a single match! Came close! but we didn't. :sly:

[GTP] of N.A. was awesome again, especially considering that Azuremen, our go-to-guy was out. Perfect night, even when there were couple of matches when it was just me & Forza/Icarus through the middle of our run. Giancarlo, Weiner, Forza/Icarus, Time Attack, Azuremen's buddy Turf/Josh, great job everybody! :D If we kept going, I know we'd have beat our old streak of 28 matches. 👍
 
We can keep on adding to the win streak tomorrow. 👍 And yeah, good games everyone!
 
They kept coming and going after each match because I was kept tubing them... I absolutely suck with tubes though lol. I wish the rest of the night was as good as it was before I joined up with you guys. Like I was telling you I went 21-0 with just 3-5-7. Its always when I don't have the nuke on that I get these high scores! :lol:

The game kept kicking me out of the party though. Its been doing that a lot. Either you guys join the game and I got kicked or I joined the game and no one else did. I'll still be on again later tonight though if anyone is planning to be on. You guys have any plans for today?
 
What a rip-off! Why the hell should we actually pay for extra maps? Especially when a couple of them are maps we have already played in MW1? DLC map packs should be free, as it increases the lifespan of the game - something companies should be encouraging. But no doubt a game of the year edition will be released which includes all the extra maps, another example of Activision's greed. And if CoD Black Ops is priced any higher than £40, I think we should all boycott it. Teach them lot at Activision a lesson.
 
Back