Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,530 views
It was put in rotation a few days after it came out. The same will probably happen with the new maps.
 
I don't wanna brag or nothin', but I've taken multiple launches to shoot down one air support before. No big deal......

:lol: It's so annoying when that happens, you fire 2-3 Stingers at a Harrier which of course has no flares and you don't get a single hit.
 
I love it when stingers move at the last second to avoid their target or flys right through the target.
 
I think stingers have been messed with, hey eu people wana play today?
 
So I am not a huge fan of the M93 Raffica by itself, I actually prefer the USP45 by itself in comparison, but Akimbo M93s are just wonderful. I am thoroughly enjoying pairing the M93s with the SCAR-H and having a great medium/long range weapon and a quick access short range weapon. I previously enjoyed using Akimbo USP45s, but the Akimbo M93s are a nice change for the time being. I now have three class setups with Akimbo M93s. Two of the class setups are Bling M93s with Akimbo and Silencers.
 
M93 akimbo is good, but the M93 has excellent range and damage so I prefer to use it single with extended mags/silencer otherwise I'm just wasting ammo spraying & praying.
 
Sorry if this is a repost:



:lol:
 
Haha, I just took down two Harriers with one Javelin! They were both hovering around and when I shot the Javelin one hovered in underneath the other and, bam, no more Harriers for you. There should've been a challenge for that! :p

Is better when you get 2 Harriers and a Pave Low at once :sly:
 
Sorry if this is a repost:

[video]

:lol:
Um... wat :lol:

I bought the Resurgence pack the other day, just have to wait two more days before I can download it :)
 
M93 akimbo is good, but the M93 has excellent range and damage so I prefer to use it single with extended mags/silencer otherwise I'm just wasting ammo spraying & praying.

The M93 is a superb weapon! When I play hardcore, I often use the M93 as my primary, that is how strong a weapon it is! It has good bullet groupings, and basically, if you can get the target in the red dot sight, no matter the distance, you can drop it. 👍
 
I figured it was time for a new thread title. Some of you may have noticed I have changed it, you may ask why I have put it as this?

Well, back a month or so ago Mr Robert Bowling said that they had no future plans for DLC. Maybe a week after Stimulus package came out on PS3 they had announced Resurgence Pack. With all that has happened to IW in the last few months I can only believe that this would have been the last Dlc for MW2 and they will probably only support the game by patching and small things like double xp or playlist updates. Anyone get what I am coming from or am I just blabbering?
 
Of course I have, many times, but it has never made a difference. The CD doesn't have any scratches, that would cause such a catastrophic gameplay problem, that happens every time, in the exact same way and place.
Well there's your problem, you're meant to be using a Blu-ray :dopey:

Legendary: I see where you're coming from, but in all honesty you can't expect a dev to keep churning out an infinite number of DLC packs; the two MW2 packs have added ten maps, which is more than enough additional content, and some DLC is better than none. Besides, I think more DLC is the least of IW's problems at the moment - what MW2 needs is patching to hell and back.
 
I'd kill for more CoD4 maps. I've biatched & moaned about wanting Pipeline in MW2, but I'm also craving Backlot as well. My buddy wants Crossfire, which was my favorite at one time also.

Has the new Resurgence maps entered the regular TDMs yet? It is an absolute failure on IW's part that new maps are available only in specific play modes.
 
I haven't seen them in regular rotation yet. I can't wait any more. So tired of ending up in objective games where all anyone does is play TDM. I've got to say though, I do like the new maps more every time I play...except Trailer Park.:yuck: I love CTF on Fuel. Just throw on a runner class with akimbo whatevers and run right up and down the side, with an occasional flanking run to check for people.
 
It is an absolute failure on IW's part that new maps are available only in specific play modes.
It's also utter failure that the rock on Fuel isn't patched yet on PS3 (and I presume PC), yet it is on X360... why they didn't include the patch in the DLC pack is beyond me. Good work IW. :rolleyes:
 
So tired of ending up in objective games where all anyone does is play TDM.
That's me, dude! I'd like to place the blame at IW at this time. :sly: :D

Trailer Park is a unique map. Once I sat back, reviewed the games on that map, I got much better at it. The flow is little different on that map, and I changed to SCAR on it, which seemed to help tremendously. I can see UMP on it as well.
It's also utter failure that the rock on Fuel isn't patched yet on PS3 (and I presume PC), yet it is on X360... why they didn't include the patch in the DLC pack is beyond me. Good work IW. :rolleyes:
While I'm disappointed, I am glad to hear that they did fix it on XBL. Our patch must be coming soon.
 
TDM has gotten boring as hell especially with the crappy spawns. I think I might start playing HQ or something more.
 
I want to play some today. Anybody else playing today, tonight?
 
i dont think ive played more than a couple hours after youve switched back to the ps3.

nk4e - are you going to be online tonight? ill probably need a few relaxing rounds after homework.
 
I just played some Resurgence playlist with TheCracker, and we got lucky, we got on a good team. I think we won all three, four competition? I thought for sure I'd be forced to bail due to lag, but surprisingly, I was able to hold my own. I even actually played the S&D the right way, escorting, guarding the bomb to a win. Most of the time, I'm like "so, if I die, am I out in Sabotage? or was that S&D?" :lol:
[empty space];3931366
i dont think ive played more than a couple hours after youve switched back to the ps3.

nk4e - are you going to be online tonight? ill probably need a few relaxing rounds after homework.
Is this a guilt trip!? :lol: It's too bad we don't have more MW2 players in our group.
Bit drastic when you could just slip COD4 in....

:sly:
I get what you are saying, but the first Modern Warfare & the "2" is very different from each other in details! I love both though.
:lol:
I'm getting on in an hour or so.
Awww, right!
 
Is this a guilt trip!? :lol: It's too bad we don't have more MW2 players in our group.

LoL, no, not really. more along the lines of we need more 360 players.
 
I just played some Resurgence playlist with TheCracker, and we got lucky, we got on a good team. I think we won all three, four competition? I thought for sure I'd be forced to bail due to lag, but surprisingly, I was able to hold my own. I even actually played the S&D the right way, escorting, guarding the bomb to a win. Most of the time, I'm like "so, if I die, am I out in Sabotage? or was that S&D?" :lol:

Yeah, i'd been playing all night with some other GTP'ers and had a constant 4 bars. When i jumped us into another match i was down to 3 and you only had 2 bars. It didn't effect me too much, but i was watching the game from your point of view in that first match at Fuel when i was waiting to respawn and i could see you were suffering with noticeable lag. 👎

I'm the same as you with the different game styles. I'm a dedicated TDM'er usually so i'm never quite sure what to do in Capture the Flag, Sabotage or Search and Destroy. I tried them a few times in CoD4, just gain the XP available for the Challenges, but always felt like a total noob. It's especially bad in those game modes where you have to wait until the end of the match to respawn and you've somehow managed to be the last one alive on your team and you know the rest of your team are watching you wander around not knowing what to do and totally failing at doing whatever the game objective is :dunce:
 
On games like Capture the Flag, S&D, I've been just focusing on defense(flags, etc.), or escorting our "guy" carrying whatever. When you are on a team full of experienced players, like earlier, they are fun. 👍

[GTP] of N.A., sort of, had another great run today. Me, Icarus/Forza, Turf/Josh + my CoD4 buddy, Bizzar. We kicked butt. I think we may have lost one game? I was the game losing death, of course. And this guy who killed me, I think he was 13-7 or something, brags about his score, talks smack, then bails, of course. Sad, sad.

Last match, just me & Icarus, we were getting our ass handed. We didn't give up, we kept fighting back, and boy did it pay off. We ended up winning I think by 2 kills, and though our personal k/d wasn't great, I think it ended up as the most satisfying win for both of us. Nothing like winning a close, ugly match! :D
 
I am back home in Australia, now to get these maps. Hopefully I can get them off a friend but if not, I guess I gotta go out and buy a wallet card :/
 
[empty space];3931605
LoL, no, not really. more along the lines of we need more 360 players.
Sorry, I just got back from Vegas...
 
Got the map pack :) The maps look great, the least favourite one for me so far is vacant, shotgun fest much?
 
Got the map pack :) The maps look great, the least favourite one for me so far is vacant, shotgun fest much?

I only tried vacant 1 time yesterday and it was a total shotgun fest, but that was beacause of me:D I dominated the other team with my spas :dopey: 34-9 in TDM. IMO I think this map pack is better then the last one 👍
 
Back