Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,512 views
Got the map pack :) The maps look great, the least favourite one for me so far is vacant, shotgun fest much?
I completely forgot about that. Back in the CoD4 days, that used to be "THE" shotgun map. We saw some great shotgun players back in those days, good to see the revival. :lol:
 
Resurgance is a great map pack. I love CTF on Carnival and S+D/Demolition on Fuel and Vacant is great no matter what. I finally got to Prestige 1 Level 70 thanks to the double points this past week. And I found that if I have hardline on intead of coldblooded (except in Hardcore) I do much better :)

Jerome
 
I haven't played in about a week now I think. Maybe I'll be on later. I dunno. Anyone else?
 
I haven't played in about a week now I think. Maybe I'll be on later. I dunno. Anyone else?
I've been playing, but very mixed results today.

This Mexican dude went off on me earlier. TDM at Fuel(in TDM playlist!), I walked into this building from the south end, as I approach the north end, I hear this guy approaching the entrance. I wait for him to step in, then blast him with a AA12 for the game winning kill.

Keep in mind, this guy's clan sucks. Just before, on Carnival, just about every one of them was in negative, or barely even. I went MVP and won the match for us. This guy goes off swearing at me, accusing me of camping, although in the replay, it clearly showed that I had just come around the corner, down the stairs, half-second hesitation, aim, blast him.

He wasn't done, he PMs me and call me a "whole", which I assume is worse than 2% or something, I don't know. I PM him that I had just got in that building, not 10 seconds ago. "u was still campin", that's what he wrote to me. :lol:
 
Heh. I've just not felt like staying up late to play. Last time I played I thought I'd try to get sitrep pro but thats going to take forever.
 
Heh. I've just not felt like staying up late to play. Last time I played I thought I'd try to get sitrep pro but thats going to take forever.
When are you getting on? I'm home all day with a minor (upper)back injury.
 
I thought I'd try to get sitrep pro but thats going to take forever.

I am less than 50, probably closer 25, away from completing all the SitRep challenges. Even with having it on 3 classes it has taken an insane amount of time.
 
I dont even plan on trying to destroy 750 equipment. I just want pro and then I'm happy. I got tired of using ninja pro on all my classes so I thought I'd give this a try.

I might get on soon? I dunno. I was getting bored of playing MGS4 again anyway.
 
I've been playing, but very mixed results today.

This Mexican dude went off on me earlier. TDM at Fuel(in TDM playlist!), I walked into this building from the south end, as I approach the north end, I hear this guy approaching the entrance. I wait for him to step in, then blast him with a AA12 for the game winning kill.

Keep in mind, this guy's clan sucks. Just before, on Carnival, just about every one of them was in negative, or barely even. I went MVP and won the match for us. This guy goes off swearing at me, accusing me of camping, although in the replay, it clearly showed that I had just come around the corner, down the stairs, half-second hesitation, aim, blast him.

He wasn't done, he PMs me and call me a "whole", which I assume is worse than 2% or something, I don't know. I PM him that I had just got in that building, not 10 seconds ago. "u was still campin", that's what he wrote to me.

How dare you play the game the way it suits you to have fun. And to use a gun that gets you more kills...don't even go there. And to use a perk that let's you kill them before it kills you, may God have mercy on your soul :lol: Everyone bi:censored:ches about everything in that game cause they are still in elementary school...*sigh*

Jerome
 
Thank god you can play S and D on the new maps now, much more at home doing this :)
 
How dare you play the game the way it suits you to have fun. And to use a gun that gets you more kills...don't even go there. And to use a perk that let's you kill them before it kills you, may God have mercy on your soul :lol: Everyone bi:censored:ches about everything in that game cause they are still in elementary school...*sigh*

Jerome
That is the truth. I cry my own fair share, I just don't do it to the guy who just owned me! If you kill me with a noob tube, by camping, sniper rifle, whatever, I might cry about it. But one thing I've never done is to protest the guy for using whatever IW gave all of us to use to kill me!

You guys probably never noticed, but I also sometimes come in here to whine, too. Probably never noticed, because I rarely cry, whine, rant.......

:sly:
 
Just downloaded Resurgence; I think I might go play some barebones :)
 
I couldn't take the barebones. Likes the killstreaks too much, they help my k/d! :p

Another great run, [GTP] of N.A.! I don't think we lost until the very last match on Wasteland. TA was the only one in it, I joined in the middle. I think us 2 did OK, but we lost? When me, Vash/Brett, Icarus/Forza, TA were all in, I don't even know if there were any games that were close.

We should organize a day + time, get full clan, and go for the new win streak! 👍
 
We lost that game because our team was running around barely going 1:1. I finished that game 11:1 and I think you were 10:3. As for the rest of the games none of them were even close. I know I wasn't much help with my sniping though. I was pretty much spending the whole night trying to rack up my headshots with the M21. I'm getting pretty close to 1000 kills & 250 head shots.
 
It's all good, we were dominatin'!

The score was 10-3 in that last match, but two were by horrible spawn. Both times, I spawn & there's a guy shooting at me. I had two 5-kill streak, but on the second one, the game just ended as I fired the thing up. First predator, I don't know how it didn't kill the guy. Maybe he was under a cover.....
 
I think I ended up playing two games of Barebones. :lol: Ended up playing the Resurgence playlist instead. Hit level 70, man the AK is fun! :D
 
I think I ended up playing two games of Barebones. :lol: Ended up playing the Resurgence playlist instead. Hit level 70, man the AK is fun! :D
Still, one more than me!
 
My only death was getting shot in the back by a guy with a .50. I failed with one of my predators to. I saw two guys run into the bunker and figured I'd get them with splash damage but it wasn't happening.

My care packages were epic Bull**** all night. I would save up 2-3 and use them all at once. One game I got back to back ammo and another it was double UAV. The only game I got something half decent was on afgan when I got that airstrike and was promptly knocked offline before using it.
 
My only death was getting shot in the back by a guy with a .50. I failed with one of my predators to. I saw two guys run into the bunker and figured I'd get them with splash damage but it wasn't happening.

My care packages were epic Bull**** all night. I would save up 2-3 and use them all at once. One game I got back to back ammo and another it was double UAV. The only game I got something half decent was on afgan when I got that airstrike and was promptly knocked offline before using it.
That. Sucks. Even the airstrike, I hate that streak!
 
Yeah it wasn't even the good one lol. I keep waiting for my luck to turn around but it ain't happening. I'm surprised that one game where they both got stolen they weren't like double ACs or something.
 
I apologize to [GTP] NA for hogging all the match winning kills lol. I got back on later and ended up with 3 or 4 more.

I encountered this little scum and I yapped at him for using a stupid runner class with a sniper rifle. He said he was a "quick scoper" but I don't think he got more than 2 kills with it all match. Told him it was stupid and that needing the game to aim for you was sad, so he challenges me to a match. I put it off and he wouldn't shut up so I said fine. I figured it would be his quick scope against my normal class, and he picks Rust of all places. I start owning him bad and he tells me it was a quick scope match, which I've never even bothered with so I said uh no, you vs me pure skill. I kept owning him, even letting him take the high ground. He did eventually make it close by using stopping power on a non-silenced TAR, but I stopped trying hard. I didn't bother calling in my attack chopper or airstrike or it would have been ugly. The only reason he did any good in a normal match was because there were 5 other people to worry about. I wish I could have gone against him on one of my sniping maps, would have shown him a thing or two. Anyway, just had to get that off my chest.

And I FINISHED the 750 destructions for SitRep completion! Now 6 more airstrike kills for 500, about 110 for 500 Chopper Gunner, and around 200 for 500 Attack Heli. Gonna be running with some combination of 6-7-11 or 5-7-11 for quite a while.
 
Sabotage on Fuel is a :censored:ing joke until IW gives us (PS3) the rock patch... all the other team did was run the bomb into the rock and camp there with tactical insertions :mad:

edit: ahahahahahahahaha... Sabo on Fuel, retard on the other team did what I expected and camped with the bomb in the rock; we got it out. I switched to my runner class (UMP + TMP this time, instead of akimbo Glocks). I ran with the bomb and planted it; right as the bomb timer reached 0... I got a quad killfeed, +1000xp for destroying the objective and +1400 for getting the quad + airdrop (I'd died just before; I use 3-4-5 streaks). The bomb blew up while four guys on the other team were trying to defuse it. :lol:

Also, MW2 now reports my KDR to be 0.70. Chuffed with that.
 
Last edited:
So how many of you use XBOX and how many PS3?
 
PS3: 1
Xbox: 0

Fill it out guys.
 
PS3: 2
Xbox: 0
 
PS3: uh, 3

I managed a double milestone in MW2 tonight, I completed the first prestige to the end of level 70 and hit 10,000 kills in the same match :) Went into the match (HQ Pro @ Trailer Park) needing 7 kills and ~3800xp, got both easily (29 kills in the game, 5776 xp from the match bonus alone). I'm not prestiging this time though! :lol:
 
PS3: 4
Xbox:1
Not played for any sort of length for a while now. I was gonna join the EU clan last night but they looked like they were on the new maps so I just left them to have fun with them... :D
 
PS3: 5
Xbox: 1

Don't play much, mostly been playing COD 4 on PC.
 
PS3: 6
XBOX: 1

Jerome
 
Back