Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,530 views
PS3: 7
XBOX: 1

Which reminds me - I haven't played with any GTP'ers for MW2, despite playing my fair share of COD4 GTP matches, with this in mind, I aim to rectify this situation tonight, if anyone is playing that is.
 
I apologize to [GTP] NA for hogging all the match winning kills lol. I got back on later and ended up with 3 or 4 more.

I should have had a few. I put at least half a clip from my M21 into a guy on afgan in the split second the game was ending and didn't even get a hit marker even thought they were all to the chest. :rolleyes:

And you guys really need to get some new maps. I've barely played the new ones since I'm mostly playing with you GTP guys.
 
PS3: 8
XBOX 360: 1

Playing some games last night with some of the North America GTPers was a blast. I lost track of time after a few games. I even hosted at least one game, which was a first for me, as my router settings needed to be changed for the PS3.

Time_Attack
And you guys really need to get some new maps. I've barely played the new ones since I'm mostly playing with you GTP guys.

I might purchase both of the map packs tonight when I get home from work.
 
Blame it all on Vash T_A lol! I've got Resurgence. Should have had Stimulus but my buddy who was going to share it with me hasn't provided me with the info I need yet. As much as I love playing, I'm not sinking more money into MW2 for maybe another 2 months of playing. I really need to start playing other games, and Civilization V is going to destroy my life starting in September, and GT5 about 6 weeks later. Gotta start designing and building my driving rig soon too.
 
I've personally been thinking about trading my PS3 in for the 250gb model what with all the games coming out this fall... My 40gb hard drive is full as is. I know fallout NV is going to put me over the edge...
 
I've personally been thinking about trading my PS3 in for the 250gb model what with all the games coming out this fall... My 40gb hard drive is full as is. I know fallout NV is going to put me over the edge...

That would be a colossal waste of money when you can just buy a bigger hard drive by itself. I may be wrong, but I think its just a quick switch between parts.
 
PS3:7
Xbox: 4
me,Empty Space, and A6.
 
PS3 is on 8 mate, not 7 :D
 
PS3:9
Xbox: 4

xbox, what is that? :sly:

If your in EU then add me if want.....:)
 
You can but I don't know about working on PS3s. I've been told its easy but I don't trust myself to open it up. Gamestop is having a trade in special on PS3 trade ins right now so I was thinking about getting a slim.
 
I didn't see Vash's post ^^"
 
PS3:9
Xbox: 4

xbox, what is that? :sly:

If your in EU then add me if want.....:)

GTP_Sigma.

I will probably be playing later tonight, if you are one to game in the early hours of the morning.
 
GTP_Sigma.

I will probably be playing later tonight, if you are one to game in the early hours of the morning.


Im on a vacation now....On Hvaler in Norway, really chill place :D home in a week or so...I post on GTP on my vacation, thats not a good sign...:lol:
 
Just to add to the totals:

PS3- 10
XBox- 4

Most of the North Americans know me, but if you don't and feel like playing go ahead and add me. ForzaTifosi79 ...which has nothing to do with the rival XBox driving game.
 
nk4e I think got me for the X360, but not the PS3(I'm on both):

PS3 - 11
X360 - 4

I apologize to [GTP] NA for hogging all the match winning kills lol. I got back on later and ended up with 3 or 4 more.

I encountered this little scum and I yapped at him for using a stupid runner class with a sniper rifle. He said he was a "quick scoper" but I don't think he got more than 2 kills with it all match. Told him it was stupid and that needing the game to aim for you was sad, so he challenges me to a match. I put it off and he wouldn't shut up so I said fine. I figured it would be his quick scope against my normal class, and he picks Rust of all places. I start owning him bad and he tells me it was a quick scope match, which I've never even bothered with so I said uh no, you vs me pure skill. I kept owning him, even letting him take the high ground. He did eventually make it close by using stopping power on a non-silenced TAR, but I stopped trying hard. I didn't bother calling in my attack chopper or airstrike or it would have been ugly. The only reason he did any good in a normal match was because there were 5 other people to worry about. I wish I could have gone against him on one of my sniping maps, would have shown him a thing or two. Anyway, just had to get that off my chest.
Way to pick on a shortbus! You have to learn to show "special" patience for "special" people. ;) :lol:
Sabotage on Fuel is a :censored:ing joke until IW gives us (PS3) the rock patch... all the other team did was run the bomb into the rock and camp there with tactical insertions :mad:

edit: ahahahahahahahaha... Sabo on Fuel, retard on the other team did what I expected and camped with the bomb in the rock; we got it out. I switched to my runner class (UMP + TMP this time, instead of akimbo Glocks). I ran with the bomb and planted it; right as the bomb timer reached 0... I got a quad killfeed, +1000xp for destroying the objective and +1400 for getting the quad + airdrop (I'd died just before; I use 3-4-5 streaks). The bomb blew up while four guys on the other team were trying to defuse it. :lol:

Also, MW2 now reports my KDR to be 0.70. Chuffed with that.
Awesome. :lol:👍 Epic!
LMAO.

PS3: 4
Xbox:1
Not played for any sort of length for a while now. I was gonna join the EU clan last night but they looked like they were on the new maps so I just left them to have fun with them... :D
If you ever wanna join us, we don't care about that. We are not picky like our Euro counterpart(I kid!). :p When the map pack's out, it would be considerable for people without the map packs to leave us be, maybe for the first day, maybe two. After that, I think I speak for all the people I play with, we'd choose your company over the new maps. TA was kidding, he likes to joke.

Unless we have six, then you are on your own.
:sly:
PS3: 7
XBOX: 1

Which reminds me - I haven't played with any GTP'ers for MW2, despite playing my fair share of COD4 GTP matches, with this in mind, I aim to rectify this situation tonight, if anyone is playing that is.
You, Jump Ace, or anybody, send me a invite for good time team deathmatches: a6m5zero.

This sucks! :(
ROFL.
 
I should be, too!
 
I'll invite you so I can trick you into playing something besides TDM.

Oh did I just say that out loud? Ignore that.
 
so, you 3 other xbl players, ill be on sunday morning for a little while before going to back to homework. yay, last semester!

.. then trying to land a job making games ... that'll be ... interesting ...
 
I'll invite you so I can trick you into playing something besides TDM.

Oh did I just say that out loud? Ignore that.
Dude, that's called kidnapping. Me & my buddies try to do that to each other all the time. But unlike the real life kidnapping, I can always jump out of this car! :lol:
[empty space];3935022
so, you 3 other xbl players, ill be on sunday morning for a little while before going to back to homework. yay, last semester!

.. then trying to land a job making games ... that'll be ... interesting ...
I'm sorry empty, Sunday morning(term used somewhat loosely) is a sleepy time. :p
 
I'll just wait until we're on some insane win streak so you can't bail without taking a loss. :lol:
 
I don't know what the problem was tonight but I was on a constant one bar connection all night. It would tease me with a four bar at the start of each game and then drop right back down. I tried playing around it but nothing was working. I did a speed test and that was fine so I don't know what the deal is.
 
Search and Destroy can die in a fire. Firstly, because I'm crap at it (although somehow I managed to start a round on Strike 6-1... wtf), and secondly because everyone else is crap at it too.

Teammates will just stand around in one big group not going anywhere on offence, even when they have the bomb; and if someone does stop making like a headless chicken and plants the bomb, the planter will inevitably die and the plant site will be left unprotected; then you have the players who look like they're going to plant - they have the bomb and are right by a bomb site, only to seem to forget that they have the bomb and are meant to plant it and go exploring the opposite corner of the map. Oh, and people who walk right by a planted bomb on defence and ignore the big red "\/ DEFUSE \/ icon on screen, even though there's no enemy in sight and a defuse takes five seconds.... until there's three seconds left on the timer.

And of course you have the people who just plain suck. I witnessed a guy on my team go 0-4 on Trailer Park, in one case he literally walked right past the last living guy on the other team. I saw the other guy as clear as day, but my teammate must've been blind or something. Then the next round he was standing in one of the trailers, looking out the window; an enemy poked his head into his field of view... so what does my teammate do? Goes back to hiding for a second, but then moves to the doorway - and ends up with bad guy filling the screen. He doesn't even try to shoot and - predictably - gets killed. That was the end of the match... :banghead:
 
So many PS3 users :(

So Nk4e, A6M5 and [empty space] are the only xbox players?
 
So many PS3 users :(

So Nk4e, A6M5 and [empty space] are the only xbox players?
And A6 + Empty are like Hybrids, they have PS3's as well :)
 
only i dont have mw2 for the ps3. but, i do have a ps3 :p
 
Thanks a lot, Icarus. Since you don't know what time to go to bed(you are on the east side for frigging sake! :lol: ), I was up all night, trying to settle the score with the game. I completely slept through my (dual)alarm this morning, got up 25 minutes before I was supposed to be at work(made the time, broke traffic laws!).

Yeah, the game was just kicking my butt last night. I'm going to settle the score tonight for sure. :sly:
Search and Destroy can die in a fire. Firstly, because I'm crap at it (although somehow I managed to start a round on Strike 6-1... wtf), and secondly because everyone else is crap at it too.

Teammates will just stand around in one big group not going anywhere on offence, even when they have the bomb; and if someone does stop making like a headless chicken and plants the bomb, the planter will inevitably die and the plant site will be left unprotected; then you have the players who look like they're going to plant - they have the bomb and are right by a bomb site, only to seem to forget that they have the bomb and are meant to plant it and go exploring the opposite corner of the map. Oh, and people who walk right by a planted bomb on defence and ignore the big red "\/ DEFUSE \/ icon on screen, even though there's no enemy in sight and a defuse takes five seconds.... until there's three seconds left on the timer.

And of course you have the people who just plain suck. I witnessed a guy on my team go 0-4 on Trailer Park, in one case he literally walked right past the last living guy on the other team. I saw the other guy as clear as day, but my teammate must've been blind or something. Then the next round he was standing in one of the trailers, looking out the window; an enemy poked his head into his field of view... so what does my teammate do? Goes back to hiding for a second, but then moves to the doorway - and ends up with bad guy filling the screen. He doesn't even try to shoot and - predictably - gets killed. That was the end of the match... :banghead:
When I play games like that, there are usually at least 2 guys on the team who knows what the hells going on. I follow their lead. :lol:
And A6 + Empty are like Hybrids, they have PS3's as well :)
I, like, migrate. This year, like, I migrated to PS3 for the summer. If they release another time-exclusive map for the X360, that would be, like, when I migrate back to X360. For sure.
[empty space];3935419
only i dont have mw2 for the ps3. but, i do have a ps3 :p
You could, like, join us.
 
Back