Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,637 views
All semi-auto's suck. I need guns that requires least amount of skills. :lol:

MG4 suck so bad, but when I picked one up in the game other day, it owned. It didn't even have the grip, because it already had the holo+silencer!

Edit: I like the sound of SPAS with FMJ. I'm working toward the grip right now. I still have 20-some more kills left before I get it.
 
I like setups that require skill. I get so bored running around with the usual setups. I like a challenge.
 
M4 was a big challenge for me. You think you are better than me!?
 
Bunch of FAL loving snobs. I'll show you guys. I finished the M4 tonight, my goal was the silencer for it, that's done. Fun gun, but boy, does the iron sights suck. I'll go for something totally unpredictable next. It's so unpredictable I don't know what it's going to be, yet. Ha!
 
I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that.
 
What, the Mini-uzi or the thermal? :lol:
 
I'm serious, because the Uzi is badass :lol:
 
I've only ever used it when I had to pick it up in game. It just doesn't have the range or accuracy I need.

Anyone ever use a silenced UMP45 with rapid fire? I was thinking about playing around with one but I'm afraid it might still be easy mode.
 
Range + SMG = error does not compute :lol:

SMGs aren't meant to be good for cross-map headshotting, you know that :p In a compact/close-quarters map such as Scrapyard, Skidrow, Invasion, Crash etc the Uzi is nuts. It has the highest ROF of all the SMGs bar the Vector, but that gun shoots peas. Uzi has great irons, too. :)
 
The vector is probably my favorite SMG. I think the rate of fire with rapid fire on that thing is over 1300RPM. :scared:
 
1000 base, 1333 RF; the Uzi isn't actually that far behind - 950 base, 1267 RF :p
 
Honestly I probably prefer the MP5K to the Uzi. The only thing the Uzi has in its favor is its larger clip size but if thats what I was after I would go with the P90.
 
So what weapon would you guys suggest for a sucky, can't even get rid of the hit markers, even when he's scoping, sniper, who uses an M21 for sniping, because when he misses with the first shot, he can still knock em down; :dopey: as a secondary weapon?
I currently run around with the 1887, I don't like akimbo on it, and I don't like the reload. I have been tempted by some smg's in the past, but for sheer "OMG there's a bad guy in my face....panic!....press fire button....whew!" there is no substitute for the oldest gun in history, or something...

The concise version of this post would be:
What's a good secondary for a sniper?

:irked:👍
 
I am either using G18 Akimbo or Spas 12.

The spas 12 is a great weapon for taking out people invading your room however the g18 is great for quite long range (steady aim + Akimbo) and spraying alot of people at once. Above that, the g18 has a fast reload time with Sleight of hand.

I really cant recommend either gun over the other but try them and I am sure they will suit. I do think a Spas 12 would be better for you though because you are coming off the Model.
 
What's a good secondary for a sniper?

:irked:👍

Akimbo USPs or M9s.

Fastest switch speed in the game, good stopping power, no need to make the first shot count (SPAS-12) and very fast reload times. Not quite as accurate as Akimbo G18s at longer distances, but more reliable at close distances.

Again, the big appeal is the swap speed, as you will never be awkwardly fumbling to get out your secondary with a handgun(s). If you want something fairly reliable but a bit slower, the PP2000 is an amazing option as well. I've used it as my primary before, as it is as good as most of the SMGs, just with a bit smaller of a clip.
 
What's everyones beef with the F2000, having hated it first time I tried I thought I'd give it another chance. Absolute Badass. Dropping people like it's going out of fashion, deadly with a silencer and stopping power, has pretty good iron sights too.
 
What's everyones beef with the F2000, having hated it first time I tried I thought I'd give it another chance. Absolute Badass. Dropping people like it's going out of fashion, deadly with a silencer and stopping power, has pretty good iron sights too.

Long range accuracy is lacking compared to most everything else, and without stopping power, takes forever to kill anyone. Feels more like a big MP5 or Vector than an actual AR, at least compared to the ARs in the game. Honestly, most of the ARs should have recoil on par with the F2000 to, you know, be somewhat real. Fact that the Famas is a lazor and the ACR is deadly accurate in full auto is what ruins the F2000's appeal. It is fun to use, more so with the MARS sight on it. Pure style.

But the UMP is more accurate and does more damage. With a larger clip.
 
I guess it suits a particular style of play, because of my movement around the map with an AR the enemy never really gets out of mid-range, somewhere I can never get many kills with a UMP. However the F2000 for me is seriously rapid, accurate and more powerful than the ACR in those ranges. I never find the recoil a problem when using the gun as they are dead before it even kicks in, as you pointed out though it is much less desirable at long-range.
 
The concise version of this post would be:
What's a good secondary for a sniper?

Akimbo USPs or M9s.

Fastest switch speed in the game, good stopping power, no need to make the first shot count (SPAS-12) and very fast reload times.

Again, the big appeal is the swap speed, as you will never be awkwardly fumbling to get out your secondary with a handgun(s).

I would recommend Akimbo USP45s or M9s also. The quick swap speed is the main reason I run a Handgun sidearm with a sniper rifle primary. Another option is the M93 Raffica, as it also benefits from the quick swap speed that handguns get; I prefer it as Akimbo also. Furthermore, I enjoy using Bling Pro and using Akimbo/Silencer on the USP45s/M9s/M93s.
 
I second Akimbo Rafficas :D

@Sweetshop: the F2000 is garbage but hilarious. It's like a chaingun with the rate at which it spews out its BBs... :lol:
 
I would recommend Akimbo USP45s or M9s also. The quick swap speed is the main reason I run a Handgun sidearm with a sniper rifle primary. Another option is the M93 Raffica, as it also benefits from the quick swap speed that handguns get; I prefer it as Akimbo also. Furthermore, I enjoy using Bling Pro and using Akimbo/Silencer on the USP45s/M9s/M93s.

In Hardcore, Akimbo Silenced USPs was effectively my primary.

The issue with the Raffica is it has a slightly longer swap time than handguns, but certainly quicker than other machine pistols, including the G18 (which is so-so in swap speed)

I second Akimbo Rafficas :D

@Sweetshop: the F2000 is garbage but hilarious. It's like a chaingun with the rate at which it spews out its BBs... :lol:

The F2000 is the Vector of ARs - high rate of BB fire.

Honestly, the Vector would be okay if they gave you 4 extra clips instead of 2, but you just run out of ammo so damn fast with it unless you Scavenger.

Though, Silenced ACOG Vector is fairly full of win in HC TDM, as its a brutal hip fire weapon and fairly accurate with the ACOG.
 
i love my f2000, but, it has way too much recoil for most people. I wish it was made available before level 60 :(

also, whoever said the f2000 needs stopping power is also correct. I always tend to run SP/fmj/holo. Depending on my connection, silencer/holo/sp will be good too.

i usually have a "go to" class with a m4 rds/fmj/cb with a stinger when my internet wont let me get kills. A good way to know youre not shooting when you pull the trigger is when you fire a few rounds and it takes too long to kill them.
 
37519_411906146495_659936495_5122291_1011888_n.jpg


Am I doing it right?
 
Oh god, they must have been all noobs.

Surely? You cant be that good :P

Seriously though, not too bad however you can come back to me when you decide to get 50-1. That was my best and I am not lying, that lobby was packed with noobs left and right. It was TDM but I guess because they were so crap it doesn't count...
 
No Cody, you're not doing it right... you didn't drop a nuke! :lol:
 
Back